[SOLVED] Gmail alternative?

Therru

Many thanks to everyone... Is there a free service which will work around a strict isp ??

• Replies 34
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
stylemessiah

Many thanks to everyone... Is there a free service which will work around a strict isp ??

Yes, its called Gmail

Personally, I prefer to use the most sophisticated e-mail client instead of an e-mail service - combined with the most sophisticated, standalone anti-SPAM. :showoff:

Hi dcs18! can you please tell me what e-mail client did you use right now? i am looking for alternatives to Outlook 2013,and of course you use only the best!

Personally, I prefer to use the most sophisticated e-mail client instead of an e-mail service - combined with the most sophisticated, standalone anti-SPAM. :showoff:

Hi dcs18! can you please tell me what e-mail client did you use right now? i am looking for alternatives to Outlook 2013,and of course you use only the best!

Hi jack!!!

I am using The Bat! Professional Edition - awesome software. F3h9xqz.gif

Hi jack!!!

This is off topic, but what standalone antispam do you prefer dcs18?

Hi jack!!!

This is off topic, but what standalone antispam do you prefer dcs18?

Hi J4NY4R!!!

I use MailWasher Pro. - dedicated anti-SPAM that can be teamed up with any e-mail client and/or e-mail provider.

Hi jack!!!

I use MailWasher Pro. - dedicated anti-SPAM that can be teamed up with any e-mail client and/or e-mail provider.

And another excellent recommendation of the best software around! keep them coming! for sure you know about this! thanks man! :party:

• 4 weeks later...

OP has marked this thread as [sOLVED] still numerous suggestions are on the way... :p zgKmpb9.gif

Archived