Bitdefender 2015 Build 18.12.0.958

jalaffa

Bitdefender is a complete security protection designed to provide your computer with the latest technologies against viruses, phishing, hackers and other virtual threats that may come your way. Aside from the antivirus and antispyware Bitdefender also stops threats related to e-banking and ensure that your activity on social networks doesnt result in virus infections. The strong firewall, together with the USB immunizer makes sure that theres no breech in the security of your computer. In all, Bitdefender is an exceptional choice for users concerned about security and it will never let you down.

Thanks to Freddyfre for the update.

Download

• Replies 25
  • Views 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Freddyfre

• iih1

• dcs18

• breachinbleach

I wonder if they finally fixed the bandwith bug, the so called "ghost traffic" problem, oh wait, that has been the special feature since Bitdefender 2009, why would they fix such a bug. No seriously, i heard the bug was still there in Beta 2015 and they were testing a "possible fix" for it :rofl:

Edited by BBs

I wonder if they finally fixed the bandwith bug, the so called "ghost traffic" problem, oh wait, that has been the special feature since Bitdefender 2009, why would they fix such a bug. No seriously, i heard the bug was still there in Beta 2015 and they were testing a "possible fix" for it :rofl:

sooner the better,, just waiting the new Fixed BDTR courtesy BBs..

Also work for Antivirus Plus?

Someone know BBs trial reset is working with the 2015 version?

But if you could explain why it's needed for? Why not to do the same manually. If is needed?

knowledge-Spammer

But if you could explain why it's needed for? Why not to do the same manually. If is needed?

how ?

What??

Edited by Adriano

I stopped using the 2014 version because of the annoying MyBitdefender pop-up. I would log into it and set to remember my log information, but every half an hour to an hour I would get the pop-up to log in again.

Airstream_Bill

I stopped using the 2014 version because of the annoying MyBitdefender pop-up. I would log into it and set to remember my log information, but every half an hour to an hour I would get the pop-up to log in again.

I have it on 6 other peoples computer and have never seen that happen.

After installing Bitdefender each time you start your PC pops up message: Choose an option from Windows Update :badmood: :rant:

So far so good :D

Pros: Really fast,No slowdowns,Silent (no annoying pop ups),Nice UI and of course amazing protection

Cons: High memory usage 160-240 mb

And yeah finally after so many years they fixed "ghost traffic" issue :lol: :thumbsup:

8.5 / 10 :)

AlienForce1

why it so hard to update this AV..

what the ****ing address of update server for this version?

It`s updating by itself every hour (auto-update) - also it ads the new version when it becomes available ... (first release was 18.11.0.872 , now we are at 18.12.0.958) -> so , what`s your problem ?

- default update server -> http://upgr-mmxv.cdn.bitdefender.net/

8Uy3C2M.jpg

VxDwEvy.jpg

Edited by AlienForce1

AlienForce1

An IDM User can use some assistance from Users of the Bidefender firewall - volunteers needed . . . . . . . . . . . . . thanks. ;)

Here I use BD`s firewall to block PowerISO - I blocked all it`s network activity , for IDM change at `Local Address` and at `Remote Address` with your needed (Custom) IP-s to block :

SP067V0.jpg

3l0VhBW.jpg

TuOLMxN.jpg

Is there any Total Security 2015 licenses available yet?

Btw, 2015 IS is so much better than 2014 version ever was. I'm much happier with 2015 version. Also Bitdefender 2015 feels better than Kaspersky 2015.

Edited by Therru

well sis, let's talk about what key d'u need exactly :D

check pm.

Edited by gipsy

An IDM User can use some assistance from Users of the Bidefender firewall - volunteers needed . . . . . . . . . . . . . thanks. ;)

The following 2 Users of Bitdefender need some assistance with configuration:--

I have a niggling feeling that those who use Bitdefender have not yet mastered their firewall rules - please feel welcome to prove me wrong. :coolwink: