"Compilation Of Tutorials, Guides, Tips & Updates"

dcs18

Loopholes that's easy the fact that your updating with live ips . In the real scene its a nuke if you produce another fix of anything without proven the other to not working . There's a reason for this so the developers cant mess up all methods at once . Call me old fashion but why fix something not that's not broke and take a chance breaking it. Another thing I don't fell welcome in this topic . I really don't think you guys like me . You cant take a debate if someone says anything contrary to what you say you attack them . Were is your proof that this even works how long have you testing kaspersky ?

sorry but didn't understand the first part where u r discussing loopholes, plz be easy on me :beg:

U r always welcome to the topic, who m i to stop u, nothing.

Its not abt liking or disliking someone, its just their thought process.

What proof u want, what all screenshots u want, i will give it to u.

have been testing this for over 20 days now, have received failures too but now its gud :thumbsup:

• Replies 7.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Loopholes that's easy the fact that your updating with live ips . In the real scene its a nuke if you produce another fix of anything without proven the other to not working . There's a reason for this so the developers cant mess up all methods at once . Call me old fashion but why fix something not that's not broke and take a chance breaking it. Another thing I don't fell welcome in this topic . I really don't think you guys like me . You cant take a debate if someone says anything contrary to what you say you attack them . Were is your proof that this even works how long have you testing kaspersky ?

sorry but didn't understand the first part where u r discussing loopholes, plz be easy on me :beg:

U r always welcome to the topic, who m i to stop u, nothing.

Its not abt liking or disliking someone, its just their thought process.

What proof u want, what all screenshots u want, i will give it to u.

have been testing this for over 20 days now, have received failures too but now its gud :thumbsup:

if its working for some past when there key expires great! But I don't have 30 days to waste testing it myself . Tell I hear some testimonials that how this worked for them I will have my doubts.

Right now I have NOD32 installed I'm still trying to figure out what programs I want to use in a fresh install of windows . I don't want to install much mostly use portable apps.

Another thing I don't fell welcome in this topic . I really don't think you guys like me .

We like you, steven36 - lemme just list out just a handful of what we don't like.

We dislike:--

• bragging
  • all-fart-and-no-sh!t performances
  • groundless claims
  • selfishness
  • arguments
  • uneducated guesses
  • hypothetical statements
  • baseless predictions
  • wastage of forum pages
  • etc., etc. (read the Disclaimer at the foot the first page, for more.)

In short we resent the misdeeds - not the Perpetrator.

Others here gave me doubts to begin with . I heard it was not working though some both methods Kapersky an NOD . I was testing NOD tell one day you guys said it was not working . Then all the sudden it works . Its confusing Really methods should be tested thoroughly before posted . That way your 100% sure it works.

Please do not use the statements made by others to hammer, our heads - if you feel pessimistic carry the damn baggage somewhere else, OK. If you stop writing on this thread, we are not gonna be grieving - we look up, to motivation and not at ambulance-chasing Necromancers.

And, please keep your DoomsDay prophecies to yourself - when we fail, we shall start using some other method with cheer on our cheeks and pimples on the butt.

Please do not use the statements made by others to hammer, our heads - if you feel pessimistic carry the damn baggage somewhere else, OK. If you stop writing on this thread, we are not gonna be grieving - we look up, to motivation and not at ambulance-chasing Necromancers.

And, please keep your DoomsDay prophecies to yourself - when we fail, we shall start using some other method with cheer on our cheeks and pimples on the butt.

Anyone can clearly read back in the topic and see that I was testing NOD32 tell you guys said it was not working. Everyone loses faith and patience after awhile. I was always thought its OK to debate the topic or a subject in a topic but its not OK to debate the person . That's why I refrain from any personal stuff .

Anyone can clearly read back in the topic and see that I was testing NOD32 tell you guys said it was not working. Everyone loses faith and patience after awhile. I was always thought its OK to debate the topic or a subject in a topic but its not OK to debate the person . That's why I refrain from any personal stuff .

Without education - a debate becomes pointless. :dunno:

How do you know my education ? I'm on the other side of the planet from you . Now your just trolling! :lol:

How do you know my education ? I'm on the other side of the planet from you . Now your just trolling! :lol:

Think about what you are saying and I will point out to you each & every grammatical blooper of your life at nSane - be careful also, of what you are saying because very soon you could regret the same.

The sh!t is piling up to the ceiling and you are trying to switch on the ceiling fan - think hard. :coolwink:

Think about what you are saying and I will point out to you each & every grammatical blooper of your life at nSane - be careful also, of what you are saying because very soon you could regret the same.

The sh!t is piling up to the ceiling and you are trying to switch on the ceiling fan - think hard. :coolwink:

If I was educated as some claimed they were on the internet . I sure wouldn't be trying to figure out how get free software or movies . I would be putting my education to use and working and buying my own stuff.

Always I run in to these Albert Einstein types in places were you get freebies . :P

If I was educated as some claimed they were on the internet . I sure wouldn't be trying to figure out how get free software or movies . I would be putting my education to use and working and buying my own stuff.

Always I run in to these Albert Einstein types in places were you get freebies . :P

Right - thank you for seconding my faith in your education.

Right - thank you for seconding my faith in your education.

So you sink to a personal level ? I didn't say what my education was . I know people who flip Hamburgers for a living that do better than some educated people . The manual labor are willing to work and have jobs while some just out of collage sits around for years and never hits a lick.

So you sink to a personal level ? I didn't say what my education was . I know people who flip Hamburgers for a living that do better than some educated people . The manual labor are willing to work and have jobs while some just out of collage sits around for years and never hits a lick.

you belong to one of the above :naughty: :coolwink:

So you sink to a personal level ? I didn't say what my education was . I know people who flip Hamburgers hamburgers for a living that do better than some educated people . The manual labor are willing to work and have jobs while some just out collage college sets sits around for years and never hits a lick.

I don't - it is the education or the lack of it that sinks you. I never said it - it was you who proved it.

Now, what are hell are your hamburger flippin' chums doing here - at my thread.

you belong to one of the above :naughty: :coolwink:

no never fliped hamburgers . I'm a 3rd generation furniture designer by trade . Problem is most of those jobs are in china now.

no never fliped hamburgers . I'm a 3rd generation furniture designer by trade . Problem is most of those jobs are in china now.

so ya basically u r one of them, who sits out for years :hehe:

@ Torres

Have you tried employing this additional layer of precautionary protection - suspect Kaspersky ships with that provision. yXZVmpE.gif

if i understood it correctly u r suggesting to move the concerned app from trusted to low restricted or high restricted category, right ?

Nah, nah - just delete the damn thing.

Not sure we are on the same page - it is like a list/certificate of trusted applications that comes pre-loaded with the installer or sometimes even downloaded as a cross-verification database.

I remember we used to pimp the COMODO configuration, to make it behaved the way we wanted it to (not the way it was coded to.)

h3uXN07.gif

Maybe the next time I TeamView your system.

ok if free u can look over now as well - 15 mins till i m offline again.

Enable PM if we r having the session now.

Wait, I am rooting a cellphone - shall be with you in 10 minutes (in the meanwhile, just focus on the following - try to find out its roots . . . . . . . no pun.):--

8AhKAUX.png

Hi dcs18,

I've tried to block IP adresses of IDM through Kaspersky's application control, and windows host file but the thing is each time I get the fake serial error box
I saw on your last post that you disabled "trust digitally signed applications" is that what I was missing?

Thank you in advance for your answer

• Matrix locked this topic
  • Reefa unlocked this topic

Archived