omg.......win 8.1 is lightening fast .......damn good so good !

don2

• Replies 39
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• don2

• dcs18

• A.lemane

• sirri

Top Posters In This Topic

I suppose you might be reporting on the 32-bit iteration of Windows 8.1 - the 64-bit is coded to perform even more faster. :)

I suppose you might be reporting on the 32-bit iteration of Windows 8.1 - the 64-bit is coded to perform even more faster. :)

how much :think:

i found very fast internet browsing speed also :dance:

Edited by don2

Enjoy... :D Feel free ask anything

It will use as much RAM as you can possibly throw at it - have recently tested a Customer's rig with 32 GB of RAM (that was quite an experience.)

Unlike XP days, most applications & programs are now optimized for 64-bit architecture - it might soon, grow increasingly difficult to procure compatible 32-bit software.

Enjoy... :D Feel free ask anything

grateful mate

my goodness its too fast yaara ........:dance:

my important thing is its too fast on 10 years old lappy .....fabulous :dance:

It will use as much RAM as you can possibly throw at it - have recently tested a Customer's rig with 32 GB of RAM (that was quite an experience.)

Unlike XP days, most applications & programs are now optimized for 64-bit architecture - it might soon, grow increasingly difficult to procure compatible 32-bit software.

4 GB is probably good for a laptop because using more then one slot will only kill ur battery specially if u use it a lot

I use 2 high-end gaming rigs, identical in all hardware aspects - have installed Windows 7 Ultimate on one and Windows 8.1 Update on the other.

The 8.1 leaves Windows 7 licking the dust . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . every time. :yes:

Edit:--

JFTR - 16 GB of high-speed gaming RAM, on each rig.

@dcs,

there is no start menu ,wher r d options shut down,restart,hibernate ???????

Just install any 3rd party Start Menu alternative (preferably StartIsBack) from the FrontPage - you'll regain the following options:--

• Switch user
  • Sign out (means Log off)
  • Lock
  • Restart
  • Sleep
  • Hibernate (this one shows up only if configured)
  • Shut down
  • Update while shutting down (this one shows up only for updates - if configured)

@dcs,

how to activate win 8.1 ?

I prefer the permanent activation method.

Edited by dcs18

I use 2 high-end gaming rigs, identical in all hardware aspects - have installed Windows 7 Ultimate on one and Windows 8.1 Update on the other.

The 8.1 leaves Windows 7 licking the dust . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . every time. :yes:

Edit:--

JFTR - 16 GB of high-speed gaming RAM, on each rig.

more ram will increase intel GPU speed

so what kind of GPU s do u have ?

4 GB is probably good for a laptop because using more then one slot will only kill ur battery specially if u use it a lot

In my college days, there was this Hermit who chilled out with us, joining the guys & gals in our ecstatic trips with weed. He once said to me, "Hey, why don't you quit having sex thrice a day - you're losing one entire day of your life each time you indulge in a sexual act? Look at us, Fakirs - we abstain from sex in any form" :o

In the year that I majored, the Hermit was found dead in the Campus garden - due to a BrainFart caused by an overdose of weeds and other assortments of drugs.

Hopefully, this should explain why I insist on a minimum of 4 GB RAM on a x64-bit architecture - the cause of the battery's death lies somewhere else. :evil:

Edited by dcs18

dcs,

now how to use StartIsBack without crack ?

Use the Trial Reset (from next to where you downloaded the StartIsBack - at the FrontPage.) ;)

Still no crack for StartIsBack+ 1.6x.

dcs,

Use the 30-day trial for now...you can use my SIB+ license :)

Still no crack for StartIsBack+ 1.6x.

dcs,

Use the 30-day trial for now...you can use my SIB+ license :)

please kindly pm me :towel:

@ don2

Grab the offer from NSFfan - with both hands. :yes:

ready to grab with both hands and legs :lol:

In my college days, there was this Hermit who chilled out with us, joining the guys & gals in our ecstatic trips with weed. He once said to me, "Hey, why don't you quit having sex thrice a day - you're losing one entire day of your life each time you indulge in a sexual act? Look at us, Fakirs - we abstain from sex in any form" :o

In the year that I majored, the Hermit was found dead in the Campus garden - due to a BrainFart caused by an overdose of weeds and other assortments of drugs.

Hopefully, this should explain why I insist on a minimum of 4 GB RAM on a x64-bit architecture - the cause of the battery's death lies somewhere else. :evil:

wooow just like that anyway thanks for the history lesson and u should really go to intel or dell support or ask someone ho know :showoff: