Actions ATM7025 or Qualcomm MSM8212?

insanedown58

insanedown58

I've been checking out tablets lately for my special movies and NBA Jam needs. I came across two tablets with the exact same features but have different processors. I have the one with the ATM7025 and its okay, not quad-core fast but not single core slow. Gaming on it is so-so and lags vary by game.

Now for the Qualcomm, I heard it wasn't going to be good for gaming since the GPU (Adreno 302) was basically weak. I'm pretty satisfied on the gaming performance of the ATM7025. Will I be more pleased with the Qualcomm or would it be worse?

• Replies 3
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rudrax

• insanedown58

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as gaming concerns, the Qualcomm one is a Snapdragon 200 series which has Adreno 302 GPU. Here's the details of Adreno 302.

And the Actions ATM7025 has a Vivante GC1000 GPU. Here's the details of Vivante GC1000.

Look the details and choose yourself. And if you ask me, I would go with Qualcomm.

insanedown58

Hmm.. I guess the Qualcomm is much more badass. Thanks for the short but very informative answer rudrax