Which is better firewall :win 7 or kis 2013?

don2

As I installed win 7 i would like to ask which is better firewall :win 7 or kis 2013?

When Iam using win xp I heard win 7 firewall is better than win xp as it had 2 way firewall. I would like to know whether kis 2013 firewall is better than win 7 or not!!!

• Replies 21
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• don2

• software182

• exodius

• Blackchildcx

Top Posters In This Topic

As I installed win 7 i would like to ask which is better firewall :win 7 or kis 2013?

When Iam using win xp I heard win 7 firewall is better than win xp as it had 2 way firewall. I would like to know whether kis 2013 firewall is better than win 7 or not!!!

What do you mean - better? It's like this question - Which is better - the mother or the daughter?

Edited by Kalju

Disable the Windows 7 firewall if you're using any other 3rd party firewall - they're all better than the native firewall of Windows 7. ;)

software182

What do you mean - better? It's like this question - Which is better - the mother or the daughter?

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

EDIT : Added more lmao :troll:

Edited by software182

i think you must stop to asking which is the best;who is the first;when is come;where is go etc :wedgie:

software182

i think you must stop to asking which is the best;who is the first;when is come;where is go etc :wedgie:

The truth has been spoken...

KIS over windows firewall, however given the amount of pointless threads, questions you ask, I'd advise you to stay with windows firewall, and use windows firewall control on the FP, http://www.nsanedown.com/?request=141472782 that way you've no real fiddling to be doing.

Edit : Btw, post count doesn't mean anything, so creating pointless thread after pointless thread doesn't make you look cool, just makes you look like a spam artist, quality / quantity.

Regards

Dodel.

Edited by Dodel

@don2

Of course 3rd party softwares are better than native.

Which is the best: Firefox , chrome or opera vs IE? or which is the best kaspersky vs MSE? You should know the answer.

@don2

Of course 3rd party softwares are better than native.

Which is the best: Firefox , chrome or opera vs IE? or which is the best kaspersky vs MSE? You should know the answer.

Disable the Windows 7 firewall if you're using any other 3rd party firewall - they're all better than the native firewall of Windows 7. ;)

these posts are called spam ...these posts are called off topic posts to the thread title buttkick.gif

if u dont know difference btw off topic discussions and normal tech threads then it is better f*ck yourself and be happy buttkick.gif

that is for updates posts ,here the scenario is different that iam updating nothing here :P

Yeah, I kinda agree with don2 here. If some members give you a lot of help and spend time helping you and solve your problem, I think it should be ok to say thank you for your trouble

Blackchildcx

No comment to this post

ok one comment...

:wtf:

Edited by Blackchildcx

if you an ADVANCED User and know how to Maximize firewall, follow what dcs18 advised.

software182

Which is better - the mother or the daughter?

or the granny?... :lmao: :rofl:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Blackchildcx

:troll:

Prohibited offensive language:

It is not allowed foul language, or face discussions or writing offensive phrases, controversy, defamatory, against any party member of the forum.
The staff / Adm / Mod to that effect, reserves any necessary action. The activity of moderation relies on the rules set out in paragraphs. Community Guidelines
Member of moderate to persistent behavior contrary to the rules of this forum will be banned.