• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• A.lemane

• Paft

• dcs18

• Myna

Top Posters In This Topic

yep it is but

the reason why i used that pc is that some times try more than 1000 softwares per day not that i want it for testing (dangerous !) but yes for testing especially performance test i tried millions of softwares tools scripts bla bla bla .... on that pc and i can tell u that that got the best possible experience from those two years with that pc ^^

name an application and i will give u all of my experience detail with it

Can you share your Paragon Hard Disk Manager Suite experience with me ?? Its drawbacks mainly. And which one would you suggest me to use, Paragon Hard Disk Manager 14 Suite or Acronis True Image 2014 Premium ??? :think: can you write a simple batch file for me that'll automatically install certain apps from a specific folder on the DVD while I install my Windows ??? I tried many apps to do that but I didn't like it. So I need a simple batch file. :rolleyes:

believe me if u get into backup software u will lose a lot of time and u will probably wonder why

simply they r huge slow softwares i tried arcoinis true image many times (hopping that it will get better in every version) and paragong hard disk manager suite (this one i didnt like it ) any way if u want to backup use image for dos https://www.terabyteunlimited.com/image-for-dos.htm try it and u wont regret it (i promise u that u wont) and u may want to try these other amazing product https://www.terabyteunlimited.com/index.htm

and for the batch file u should know that 90% of application websites give a silent install commend so u just have google it ^_^

or u can use one off many software to create one silent installer that install many (like MSI file)

and sorry for being late

and most of all sorry for the worst english that u probably ever seen

and finally i think i own an apologies to ur boss

dcs18

:wub:

Edited by A.lemane

yep it is but

the reason why i used that pc is that some times try more than 1000 softwares per day not that i want it for testing (dangerous !) but yes for testing especially performance test i tried millions of softwares tools scripts bla bla bla .... on that pc and i can tell u that that got the best possible experience from those two years with that pc ^^

Can you share your Paragon Hard Disk Manager Suite experience with me ?? Its drawbacks mainly. And which one would you suggest me to use, Paragon Hard Disk Manager 14 Suite or Acronis True Image 2014 Premium ??? :think: can you write a simple batch file for me that'll automatically install certain apps from a specific folder on the DVD while I install my Windows ??? I tried many apps to do that but I didn't like it. So I need a simple batch file. :rolleyes:

believe me if u get into backup software u will lose a lot of time and u will probably wonder why

simply they r huge slow softwares i tried arcoinis true image many times (hopping that it will get better in every version) and paragong hard disk manager suite (this one i didnt like it ) any way if u want to backup use image for dos https://www.terabyteunlimited.com/image-for-dos.htm try it and u wont regret it (i promise u that u wont) and u may want to try these other amazing product https://www.terabyteunlimited.com/index.htm

and for the batch file u should know that 90% of application websites give a silent install commend so u just have google it ^_^

or u can use one off many software to create one silent installer that install many (like MSI file)

and sorry for being late

and most of all sorry for the worst english that u probably ever seen

dcs18

Lose time !!! Why ?? How ?? Some explanation please. Backup and restore softwares are meant to save our time in time of disaster. Anyways, I can make time. I won't come to nsane for a day and make time for that app.

I know about image for dos. I just want to know about Acronis and Paragon. Their negative aspects. Why do you think they're bad ?? Point out the bad things to me. What disadvantages do they have against image for dos ?? Where do image for dos excels???

What are the high and low points of Acronis and Paragon....

Size doesn't matter. My laptop can handle that.

I want your experience and not a conclusion.

About the batch file-

Like I already said, I didn't like those software. I've tried many. I just need a batch file. Silent install command is no good unless you execute it. And for that a simple batch file would do. So please write one for me.

simply they r huge slow softwares i tried arcoinis true image many times (hopping that it will get better in every version) and paragong hard disk manager suite (this one i didnt like it )

Errr eh ?, let's see Acronis restores a 30gb image in under 2 mins, that's software, updates, tweaks et cetera, please attempt to do that in 2 mins using an install disk.

For someone who claims to be some IT guru who can tell us about any software and also claims to tried 1000's of software a (day*), you post some miss-leading articles.

@Myna,

I'd simply say go with any you feel comfortable with, Acronis has a nice simple user interface, can be put on USB stick so you can boot into recovery to restore your image (my 30gb install, is compressed to 14gb approx by Acronis), Paragon is Ok, just not my cup of tea, Ghost is another excellent backup util, but not as easy to get your head around.

I've used Acronis for years and never an issue.

At the end of the day, ANY backup is better than NO backup.

Regards

Dodel.

Edited by Dodel

dcs18

LOL, I am not the boss type or somebody who expects apologies. :lol:

yep it is but

I'd like your opinion and advice on configuring MJ Registry Watcher, thanks.