onOne Software Perfect Effects 8 Premium Edition GiveAway

truemate

Perfect Effects 8 Premium Edition is a powerful photo manipulation tool designed for professional photographers that allows you to easily transform and touch up photos by adding dozens of filters and effects with one-click. You can use Perfect Effects 8 Premium Edition as a standalone program or as a plugin for Adobe Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, Lightroom, and Apple Aperture.

pe8box.jpg?e2edea

Please note Perfect Effects 8 Premium Edition is available for 64-bit versions of Windows 7, 8, and Mac OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9; 32-bit versions are not supported and Windows XP and Vista are not officially supported (although you are welcome to try it on 64-bit versions of XP and Vista if you want… just don’t complain if it doesn’t work).

The Most Versatile and Complete Set of Tools to Create the Best Effects

An extensive library of one-click customizable presets, adjustable filters, and manual controls make it easy and fun for photographers of every skill level to transform their images into stunning masterpieces.

versatile-tools.jpg

New and Improved! Adjustable Filters

Now there are twice as many Filters available in Perfect Effects 8 so you can create any effect you want—from the popular HDR look to a vintage, Instagram®-inspired look. Add stunning Dynamic Contrast to your images, a sunshine glow, texture overlay, a bokeh effect after the shot, and more!

adjustable-filters.jpg

Premium Edition

Works with Adobe® Photoshop®, Photoshop Elements, Lightroom®, Apple® Aperture®, and as a standalone application

Terms and Conditions

• This is a 1-user lifetime, for home and business use
  • No free updates; if you update the program, you may lose it
  • No free tech support
  • Can be installed or re-installed whenever you want, as long as you download the installer and get your license key before the offer is over
  • May not be resold
  • No refunds and exchanges;

Technical Details

• Developed by onOne Software
  • Version is v8.1.0
  • Download size is 264 MB (Windows), 244 MB (Mac)
  • Supports Windows 7 and 8 (64-bit), Mac OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9 (64-bit), and requires 8GB RAM
  • VirusTotal scan results: N/A -- too large for VirusTotal

Homepage -

http://www.ononesoftware.com/products/effects8/

YOUR DOWNLOAD(S)

Download 1: (Windows) Perfect_Effects_8.1.0_PE.exe

Download 2: (Mac) Perfect_Effects_8.1.0_PE.dmg

To get your license key, do the following:

•Click here to go to the promotion page

• Once the promotion page has loaded, scroll down and and click the “Request Download” button
  • Next fill out the short form and and hit “Place My Order”
  • You should now be given your license key on screen — copy it and save it in a safe place

Once you get your license key, download and install Perfect Effects 8 Premium Edition and register it with your license key. You may need to run as admin if you are on Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8.

Edited by truemate

• Replies 6
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dcs18

• truemate

• humble3d

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you forget to include the Giveaway link. :unsure:

FWIW, I'm already using this plugin. ;)

Did you forget to include the Giveaway link. :unsure:

FWIW, I'm already using this plugin. ;)

??

promotion page !!

you using it as plugin hmm.. but i like standalone version.. (hope some portable of this will be made)

Edited by truemate

• Once the promotion page has loaded, scroll down and and click the “Request Download” button
  • You should now be given your license key on screen — copy it and save it in a safe place
Once you get your license key, download and install Perfect Effects 8 Premium Edition and register it with your license key. You may need to run as admin if you are on Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8.

Ah, you just added the Giveaway link - unfortunately, there's no “Request Download” button, for me. :nono:

Ah, you just added the Giveaway link - unfortunately, there's no “Request Download” button, for me. :nono:

when i finish my all editing -- refresh-- then seen urs reply

the last edit and ur reply was of same time... :rolleyes: