• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• don2

• dcs18

• Kalju

• Rok

Top Posters In This Topic

im stuck in xp because is faster than any version of linux, vista, windows 7, windiows 8 and maybe windows 9.

Most people are stuck because they do not try for themselves and are forced to take comfort in reassuring themselves about their preconceived notions.

Few succeed in freeing their minds - that's when they encounter the truth.

im stuck in xp because is faster than any version of linux, vista, windows 7, windiows 8 and maybe windows 9.

Most people are stuck because they do not try for themselves and are forced to take comfort in reassuring themselves about their preconceived notions.

he he nice joke.I'm not of tese people.I tried all, and i have backups with all on my HDD, but i'm stuck on xp because is faster.

he he nice joke.I'm not of tese people.I tried all, and i have backups with all on my HDD, but i'm stuck on xp because is faster.

That describes very clearly what I have highlighted in the quote - your treasured XP will continue to be the fastest OS on Earth (as long as it is the only one you care and dare to use.)

BTW, that is the joke. :tehe:

Edited by dcs18