• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• don2

• dcs18

• Kalju

• Rok

Top Posters In This Topic

can anybody please guide me to win 7 download and activation thread :)

:cheers:

Everything you need is here

Windows 8.1 is also an option, particularly when they're bringing back the start menu in a future update.

Windows 8.1 is also an option, particularly when they're bringing back the start menu in a future update.

my laptop is 10 years old so i forgot about win 8 B)

can anybody please guide me to win 7 download and activation thread :)

:cheers:

Everything you need is here

can i able to install using 32gb pen drive ?

LeetPirate

my laptop is 10 years old so i forgot about win 8 B)

Windows 8 is supposedly faster than 7 but task switching might be sluggish if your cpu/ram is not good enough. If this is the case you might want to keep XP.

If you have at least 2GB of RAM and at least 1.67 GHz CPU (processor frequency), is perfectly suited for such an old computer with Windows 7 Home Premium 32-bit (x86).
However, I recommend you download the original files for Windows, and use Daz loader, if you do not have genuine serial number/key for activation.

Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 32-bit & Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 64-bit

32-bit Home Premium - http://msft.digitalrivercontent.net/win/X17-24208.iso64-bit Home Premium - http://msft.digitalrivercontent.net/win/X17-24209.iso

NB! A valid Windows product key (retail upgrade or full, OEM not supported)

Edited by Kalju

NB! A valid Windows product key (retail upgrade or full, OEM not supported)

where is the key buddy ? did u pm'ed to me or i didnt received it :P

32-bit Home Premium - http://msft.digitalrivercontent.net/win/X17-24208.iso

thank you very much from bottom of my heart for providing direct download link that too with speed 900kb/s ...amazing :win:

If you have at least 2GB of RAM and at least 1.67 GHz CPU (processor frequency), is perfectly suited for such an old computer with Windows 7 Home Premium 32-bit (x86).

genuine intel cpu T2300 @ 1.66GHZ

3.2GB RAM ...i actually added 4gb ram where gone 0.8gb ram :( :sadwalk:

Edited by don2

LeetPirate

use Daz loader, if you do not have genuine serial number/key for activation.

Follow what Kalju has said.

genuine intel cpu T2300 @ 1.66GHZ

3.2GB RAM ...i actually added 4gb ram where gone 0.8gb ram :( :sadwalk:

It's there, 32-bit windows can't address whole 4GB ram because addresses are reserved for other resources.

It's there, 32-bit windows can't address whole 4GB ram because addresses are reserved for other resources.

This isn't quite true...yes the ram is there in the machine but x86 cpu/platforms cant address over 3.2 (its not using the remaining ram at all, it cant)....its a limitation of x86 cpu/platforms thus why x64 came out to not only be a little faster but to address the limitations of x86 cpu/platforms.

Edited by Cerberus

Ultimate, Professional, Home Premium, Home Basic

whats difference b/w them ?

tell me in simple words in a natural way <_<

use Daz loader, if you do not have genuine serial number/key for activation.

Follow what Kalju said

can u provide me download link for daz loader ?

XUENo7y.png

BTW, choose any OS of your heart's desire - any OS, as long as it's not Windows XP.

Windows 7 is a wonderful OS right out-of-the-box, I use it myself (it will return you; a fulfilling mileage - for starters.) If you dislike Windows for some reason or the other, take a leap onto Linux / Mac - but, under no circumstance turn back to XP.

oh my goodness ,what a member you are ....genius ...straight forward answer 100% fullfill the question asked, cant ask anymore :win:

uninstall os and install it again is not an easy task ,i think 4 years back i installed os and didnt look up on any os as iam happy with win xp ,no problems so far but i got to feel to let me go forward have a look at win 7 but still doubt whether to go for win 7 or stick with win xp.i thing is that i had original win xp :showoff: so to move to win 7 i need to had original os ,i may had patched av,other softwares but cant take patched os :sadwalk:

Edited by don2

Bookmark the following link for future reference - it points directly to the Author's release:--

http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads/54168-Windows-Loader-Download?s=e2082050e3d07c4dce1307690f77e3e7&p=120996&viewfull=1#post120996

its 3.88mb ,kalju link had 2 variants 14.8mb and 22.9mb ,cant understood this much diff for same software :sadwalk:

Bookmark the following link for future reference - it points directly to the Author's release:--

http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads/54168-Windows-Loader-Download?s=e2082050e3d07c4dce1307690f77e3e7&p=120996&viewfull=1#post120996

its 3.88mb ,kalju link had 2 variants 14.8mb and 22.9mb ,cant understood this much diff for same software :sadwalk:

Don't know what kalju has offered - but, the link that I've provided leads to the V2.2.2 which is uploaded by none other than Daz, himself:--

Version 2.2.2 (04/02/2014):--

* Added support for Windows Server 2012 R2 operating systems

* Added a valid OEM SLP key for Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard (it was taken from a Dell server)

* Added a warning for virtual machines created in VirtualBox that are using Windows Server 2012 or 2012 R2 (use ICH9 for the loader to work)

* Allowed the loader to be installed onto Xen again (if it doesn't work for you then it can't be fixed)

* Added lots of new keys, SLIC's and certificates

* Cleaned up the UI

* Other minor tweaks and fixes

Don't know what kalju has offered - but, the link that I've provided leads to the V2.2.2 which is uploaded by none other than Daz, himself:--

then i will stick to this 3.88mb file :showoff:

any tutorial how to use daz/how it works ?

Edited by don2

Daz has the reputation of including one of the best Read_Me literature with his fix. ;)

what about sceneDL ?can i trust him ?

My own Windows 7 has been fixed by BIOS modding - won't recommend that for your machine, though. 8)

My second best preference is the Daz fix - it's just one-click, reboot and done . . . . . . . . permanently. B)

can i backup the present installed softwares in win xp and restore to after installation of windows 7 ?

why iam asking there are huge softwares ...installing them again is big headache :(

Edited by don2

Oh no, Windows XP is like the old soiled fornicated underwear that was never put to wash - now is the golden opportunity for you to establish a new relationship with Windows 7 by renewing your installation directories, registries, libraries and scores of files.

Not to forget - modern OS such as Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 8.1 Update have adopted a common directory structure that's radically different from the prehistoric directory structure of Windows XP.

Just discard everything that reeks of XP and use a full, clean Windows 7 install - remember XP itself, is Microsoft's discarded Destiny's Child. BTW, don't forget to adopt the x64-bit architecture - 32-bit will put you to grief in the longer run.