Turtle Beach Earforce P4C Mic not working

Knightmare

I have tried both of the ports on the front of my computer--as instructed on the pdf guide--and the port on my speakers, which connects in the back of my computer. None of them have worked. I have tried numerous settings in control panel to correct the issue, but nothing seems to work. Am I using the wrong settings? How do I get my computer to recognize the microphone?

• Replies 3
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Knightmare

• lurch234

• avmad

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Mentioning your OS when asking for help is a must... Try this if you haven't already. In control panel click on "sound" and then click on the "recording" tab. If you see your device then highlight it and hit the "set default" tab at the bottom right of the window. If you don't see your device then try right-clicking in the window and click on "show disabled devices"

I just went to their website and found this important piece of information: Y9qxAQS.jpg

It would appear you need a dedicated "headset" plug and not any regular headphone or mic jack to make this work on PCs...

Edited by lurch234

Do you have in Control Panel, Realtek HD Audio Manager?

If so check the settings there. I had to boost my volumes up for my headset, but mine uses pink and green plugs.

It's not Turtle B though.

Mentioning your OS when asking for help is a must... Try this if you haven't already. In control panel click on "sound" and then click on the "recording" tab. If you see your device then highlight it and hit the "set default" tab at the bottom right of the window. If you don't see your device then try right-clicking in the window and click on "show disabled devices"

I just went to their website and found this important piece of information: Y9qxAQS.jpg

It would appear you need a dedicated "headset" plug and not any regular headphone or mic jack to make this work on PCs...

Sorry about that. I'm running Windows 7 x64. My audio drivers are VIA High Definition Audio and NVIDIA High Definition Audio.