ESET v4 Fixes

shought

Unfix the box, mara- fix and fix it again. If it still doesn't work, unfix, uninstall ESET, reinstall, fix. ;)

ok! will try that too. thx!

• Replies 2k
  • Views 213.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What kind of fix do I need for NOD32 Antivirus 2.7.39?

That was already post here long time ago by me (nsane.fix).

Many of the fixes that work with the latest versions of NOD32 work with 2.7.39, too. I'm on NodLogin 10c

ESSbe 4 0 314 0

Site: mediafire.com

Code: /?jmzb13z2ejh

Invalid File. This error has been forwarded to MediaFire's development team.

-----------------------------------------------

Nod32 v.2.70.39 + Nsane.Fix 2.2 :-

Follow instructions included

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Download ..................... Mediafire.com

Sharecode ........................................ /download.php?zknhmmtgknw

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Enjoy

Jofre

Thanks for the link jofre ^_^

This 2.7 version should be continued since it really runs well on an crappy system like netbooks and others.

I put ESS on a netbook(Win xp 32bit) with Nodenabler 3.2.4 For some reason it has caused the computer to act very oddly.

It shows 60% CPU usage when nothing is running. It still works ok until I get on firefox, then everything about stops. I call Acer, they had me uninstall the keyboard and reboot twice, the netbook worked fine again. When I tried running enabler, I got the same symptoms as before. Suggestions?

I put ESS on a netbook(Win xp 32bit) with Nodenabler 3.2.4 For some reason it has caused the computer to act very oddly.

It shows 60% CPU usage when nothing is running. It still works ok until I get on firefox, then everything about stops. I call Acer, they had me uninstall the keyboard and reboot twice, the netbook worked fine again. When I tried running enabler, I got the same symptoms as before. Suggestions?

Think the problem causing that is, nodenabler trying to inserts a new licenses into ESET, but some how it couldn't, so it just stay in background repeating that process, so that cause some CPU usage, I'm having the same problem too with mine, I can inserts a new license manually, but when I put it in the put a task to do that in scheduler, it just get stuck with the inserts, this 1 time I have like 4 of them running in the back. haha

or better yet...get box mara fix

I believe it does?

If you're on Vista or 7 right click and run as admin.

Think the problem causing that is, nodenabler trying to inserts a new licenses into ESET, but some how it couldn't, so it just stay in background repeating that process, so that cause some CPU usage, I'm having the same problem too with mine, I can inserts a new license manually, but when I put it in the put a task to do that in scheduler, it just get stuck with the inserts, this 1 time I have like 4 of them running in the back. haha

------------------------------------------------

Reason is because some sites that provide new licenses are gone, but as you know you can add new ones and delete those that work no more..

I`ll post new links soon. No time now, Diner-Time ! :chef: is calling...

Give me one hour +/- .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New sites providing Licenses for NodEnabler :

I am using those marked with one (*). Delete old and Add new to NodEnabler ( Goto Settings Manager / Licenses Searching )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Download ....................... SendSpace.com

ShareCode ............................................ /file/mo9c0o

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you are having problems to get 1st manual update, add license ( Username and Password ) from one of the sites provided. Just this time because it works automatically from now on.

Go to Frontpage and download NodEnabler 3.2.4 and " How to schedule NodLogin and NodEnabler "

--------------------

Cheers

Jofre

Jofre:

The folder you uploaded is empty.

---------------------------------

Sorry for the mistake. You are right...Going to upload again now.

------------------------------------------------

DONE ! ( Download -» Post 1044 )

or best yet...get NodLogin fix :)

or best yet...get NodLogin fix :)

or betterest yet...get MiNODLogin fix

Jeez, stop it already.

@jofre: I thought the latest version of NodEnabler was 3.3?? :o

You should add this site on your file:

http://arkcrew.com/generador.php?p=user

They have good licences, most the ones that I got from them was valid till June 2010.

Patrick744: Thanks for the link but it does not work.

No problem = arkcrew.com = is enough.

NEWS :-

A new NodEnabler is being developed and will be released in about a week ( or two...)

Is there a fix like NodEnabler for Norton AV 2010? (wondering):s

no there's not,b/w if u need a NAV or NIS licence tell me :)

norton has bugs i heard...

Norton is bug free :P

@Patrick744

i dont use software to measure RAM,but yeh i feel its faster at startup than and does a very streamlined job :)

Is Norton's RAM consumption lower than ESET's?

Norton is more for people who don't *want* to have control over what their AV does to their PC. For that purpose the NIS software itself is sure lightweight enough and useful. They also have that gaming AV thing if you're really paranoid about resource usage.

Norton's a bit like Panda Cloud AV, though that at least gives you *some* amount of control (and doesn't come with any adware/malware/bloatware). Norton just forces things down your throat, starting with their toolbar to it deleting "notable threats" without even asking you (which is an absolute no-no for somebody who might want "unsafe" software like game trainers, cracks, package generators, remote control aps, or even backdoors on their pc (not necessarily running it, of course). I thought being spared a lack of control like that is why we use ESET. Norton is what you'd give to family members with no clue of computers for their own protection, after getting rid of the browser toolbar crap and stuff.

Archived