ESET v4 Fixes

shought

• Replies 2k
  • Views 213.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Megaupload is the only good host with high download speed you know.

Try typing the Enter code for the next 20min......:frusty:

In 20 min, I could have download 100MB from somewhere else.

I put ESS on a netbook(Win xp 32bit) with Nodenabler 3.2.4 For some reason it has caused the computer to act very oddly.

It shows 60% CPU usage when nothing is running. It still works ok until I get on firefox, then everything about stops. I call Acer, they had me uninstall the keyboard and reboot twice, the netbook worked fine again. When I tried running enabler, I got the same symptoms as before. Suggestions?

@brendon

whatever that thing is,its ugly and looks evil :lol:

It looks like it's possessed :ph34r:

--------------------------

O RLY ? :wtf: It`s a bad , bad boy ! I mean... Toy ! That`s why some children are always crying ...

the latest virus signature of ESET nod32 (4555) has the virus signature of Win32/HackAV.DD. and it is found in the minodlogin exe. and minodloginlib.dll. anybody experience this kind of virus in minodlogin? and is it only a false alarm? or should we delete it?:(

the latest virus signature of ESET nod32 (4555) has the virus signature of Win32/HackAV.DD. and it is found in the minodlogin exe. and minodloginlib.dll. anybody experience this kind of virus in minodlogin? and is it only a false alarm? or should we delete it?:(

If Eset shows MiNodLogin as a virus, of course is false positive.

Click on Eset icon you have on taskbar near watch, with right mouse button and

then on OPEN WINDOW. Now change to ADVANCED MODE. Go to SETUP / ADVANCED SETUP

and look for EXCLUSIONS on the list shown. Now, click on ADD (Exclusions) and look

for MiNodLogin.exe, normally at = C:\Program Files\ESET\MiNODLogi\MiNODLogin.exe ".

Now Click OK and OK again and it`s done. No more info about Minodlogin as being a

virus will appear.

Cheers

Jofre

What's the lastest version of NodLogin?

Patrick 744 : is NodLogin 10C - Frontpaged and here too ! ( Just have to look for it...)

-----------------------------

Cheers

Jofre

Thanks, I haven't looked at the front page for a long time since this thread has everything.

If Eset shows MiNodLogin as a virus, of course is false positive.

Click on Eset icon you have on taskbar near watch, with right mouse button and

then on OPEN window. Now change to ADVANCED MODE. Go to SETUP / ADVANCED SETUP

and look for EXCLUSIONS on the list shown. Now, click on ADD (Exclusions) and look

for MiNodLogin.exe, normally at = C:\Program Files\ESET\MiNODLogi\MiNODLogin.exe ".

Now Click OK and OK again and it`s done. No more info about Minodlogin as being a

virus will appear.

Cheers

Jofre

Why not exclude the whole folder since MiNODLoginLib.dll is also being detected.

have u guys observed that ESS is acting weird past 2 days?

i have box-mara 1.3 fix with ESS on Win7 x86 RTM. ESS keeps detecting that "invalid username and/or password". After resetting the system, it's all back ok. But if used the system for some time, the msg comes out again.

strange....

Which version of NOD32 are you referring to? (It might help others in assisting you.) ;)

Which version of NOD32 are you referring to? (It might help others in assisting you.) ;)

of course ESS v4.0.467 ;)

• Administrator

Unfix the box, mara- fix and fix it again. If it still doesn't work, unfix, uninstall ESET, reinstall, fix. ;)

Archived