ESET v4 Fixes

shought

There is no other explanation, except that servers are overloaded or something. I'll do some checking.

Cheers ;)

The servers are fine (no overload whatsoever.).

ESET has changed something. I'm on definition # 4539 with NodLogin 10 C (10 B may not work for everyone.)

'Premium' users get priority when the server is having high load, trial users will only be able to get the updates after a lot of tries or whenever the servers recover.

Mucho Goodo I'm Premium stuff, viva la NodLogin!!!!

Thank you UliesSoft, your NodLogin makes me feel like an Emperor. It has always delivered when most of the other fixes have died down to xyz reasons.....

cheers2.gif

• Replies 2k
  • Views 214.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im still having these screen asking for a valid username and password , while updating.

The username & password has probably been blacklisted (as far as NodLogin 10b is concerned, it certainly is blacklisted.)

im still having these screen asking for a valid username and password , while updating.

The username & password has probably been blacklisted (as far as NodLogin 10b is concerned, it certainly is blacklisted.)

yup sorry my bad!

i finally found that my brother used a login and password :frusty: so i did a brand new install of these new version plus mara fix of course, and no nag screen anymore!

Now lets hope eset will "fix" the trial servers

Auto-definition # 4540 by NodLogin 10c lick%20lips.gif

NL 10c is the only one working as of today (hadn't removed 10b because its last license was still valid till now). And yes, 4540 is automatically available.

• Administrator

I will wait for severs to get back workin for trial version again. Till then I'm gonna make that update button cry. :tooth:

OK !

MiNodLogin, NodEnabler, NodLogin »»» Update Fine !

The other one -------- b.m. Fix 1.3 -------»»» Fails for the moment...

This are old news...

• Administrator

Do you really think I will change my mind? No I wont. Nor the people who really like usin Box, Mara-fix.

Nah, I can't remember me being cranky today. No posts are deleted unless I'm feeling cranky so :P

• Administrator

So what's your opinion Shought, should I update to 4.0.468.0?

OK !

MiNodLogin, NodEnabler, NodLogin »»» Update Fine !

The other one -------- b.m. Fix 1.3 -------»»» Fails for the moment...

This are old news...

Hello jofre.

Does NodEnabler always is your favorite ?

Cheers

++

So what's your opinion Shought, should I update to 4.0.468.0?

Not if you have 4.0.467.0 (like me...)

But if it's a fresh install, you can try and post feedbacks ^^

++

• Administrator

Well I'm myself waitin for feedback. If you are not usin the trial version(with box, mara-fix), it will be useless for updating to the latest version.

• Administrator

Please don't forget to let us know about it. :(

I believe it didn't have any significant changes? I'm not updating...

i think the trial system of eset programs changed

i download and install the latest smart security and i give my email so they send me a trial key, i install the program with the trial key they send me and after install i click update and immidiately i get an update after the update i go to see the licence and it says that it is valid until 26/11/2009 not trial word no nothing.

that's why i believe that they change the trial system, they just give you a key which works as original key but for one month.

after that i install the mara-fix and try to update again with empty username and password, and nothing, it doesn't download anything 0Kb.

• Administrator

@Shought: The changelog claims there are some changes in the trial version. So in a way we are usin the trial version. So why not update it?(on the frontpage) I know there are not much changes in the new version, but what if this new version has a fix for the update problem we are havin? This is what I'm tryin to tell Jalaffa from yesterday, but no one has reviewed it yet.

EDIT: Sorry this post was written before the previous post by dimkrom.

What can we do now? Mara- please reply soon.

What's going on now is exactly the same as the things that were going on in the past, it will fix itself.

There were some changes in the trial mechanism, but it would be crazy for them to not give updates to all the people using the 4.0.467 version, you see, so it's got nothing to do with the updates.

the thing is that if you login with trial key which you get from the eset using your email you can download update so the update servers working with the trial keys and has no problem

the fix doesn't work but i don't know what changes does so the maker of this fix should now what it does and where is the problem and can't update.

about "sought" "There were some changes in the trial mechanism, but it would be crazy for them to not give updates to all the people using the 4.0.467 version, you see, so it's got nothing to do with the updates."

the updates for original and trial users whatever version they have works fine, the mara-fixed versions for some reason doesn't work.

could someone tell us what the fix do to the system and how it is working? how it connect without username and password to eset update servers and download updates? or it doesn't connect to eset servers and connect to another 3rd party hacked server?

Archived