ESET v4 Fixes

shought

Now I tried propably everything...

NodLogin -> Very Good soft, but when every licenses expire u have to wait a couple days till they update database. Sux.

NodEnabler -> Sometimes works, sometimes not. Buggy as hell for me.

minodlogin -> Now it's the best solution. Never crashed and update licenses fine. Big + for license explorer, very useful. Java? I don't care, this is not big application like vuze or something like that. Minodlogin works for a 5 seconds and doesn't slow system...

• Replies 2k
  • Views 213.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks @Kunfutse for the Update = MiNodLogin v. 3.7.0.1.

Still have to try .

MIRROR (without the music)- ( just 324 Kbs ) :-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Download ......................... mediafire.com

ShareCode .......................................... /download.php?ym4wjjij1dy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cheers

Jofre

may i ask something, i did use the latest version of esetnod32 (v.467) and used the fixed in it (mara 1.3) i dont see any remaining days in my anti virus program, is it normal? and i cant update(it says dont need to update but my virus signature is not udated :( ). :( can somebody help me :(

help..

• Administrator

Have you ticked "hide the trial watermark" while fixing?

If so don't worry, it should be fixed.

For updating the signature, press the update button for 10-15 for first time update, after that it will be smoothly updating.

If it still doesn't work add eset in both username and password.

Have you ticked "hide the trial watermark" while fixing?

If so don't worry, it should be fixed.

For updating the signature, press the update button for 10-15 for first time update, after that it will be smoothly updating.

If it still doesn't work add eset in both username and password.

no i followed the instructions in this thread carefully :( i ddnt clicked the trial watermark, its just that theres no days remaining :( ive been pressing the updates for more than 3 hours now :( also used eset in both username and password :( says that its been already updated :( im also done w/ unfix reboot reinstall fix reboot thing :( still the same :( help me :(

• Administrator

You mean it's sayin 0 day remaining?

Probably there is problem with update servers. And you don't see trial days because you did not get first update and your version is not converted to trial. Just try pressing Update from time to time until you get first update.

Cheers ;)

Probably there is problem with update servers. And you don't see trial days because you did not get first update and your version is not converted to trial. Just try pressing Update from time to time until you get first update.

Cheers ;)

thanks mara il post some updates here probably its in the update servers have you been using your fix for how many months?:D juz askin :D

• Administrator

I don't know about mara- he is lightyears ahead than me. :P

But I'm usin box, mara-fix for last 11 months. I mentioned 8 months last time but I was wrong. The first time I used ESET it was with box, mara-fix. The last time I will use ESET, it would be with box, mara-fix.

Java? I don't care, this is not big application like vuze or something like that. Minodlogin works for a 5 seconds and doesn't slow system...

No need to argue, but... have you tried to uninstall Java VM and check your system boot-up time ? Virtual machines tend to sux up to infinite, but if you feel right with that... then it's not a problem ;)

Is it possible to avoid .NET being a component of Win7 ? I mean, remove it from the very Win7 installation.

After all his unkind words I was expecting a sort of apology from Jofre, but only a great man could do so I guess. And with regard to "Seven Wonders" the song which I included in the rar, I just want you to listen to it, and the second reason is because minodlogin is one of them ;)

Java? I don't care, this is not big application like vuze or something like that. Minodlogin works for a 5 seconds and doesn't slow system...

No need to argue, but... have you tried to uninstall Java VM and check your system boot-up time ? Virtual machines tend to sux up to infinite, but if you feel right with that... then it's not a problem ;)

Is it possible to avoid .NET being a component of Win7 ? I mean, remove it from the very Win7 installation.

Yes, I think, if you use some of the fancy installation customizing tools available from MS. Forget the name but it something like "Windows Automated Installation Kit." Otherwise, you can remove it after installation by typing "windows features" in the start/search box and hitting enter. You simply then uncheck .net xx from the list that appears and hit apply and it's deactivated.

About Java, there are so many other (mostly web related) apps I use that depend on Java, I couldn't do without it. My W7 machine (which is a two year old laptop) flies with W7 anyway so neither Java nor .net are a concern to me.

@ Josh

Open Regedit. Navigate to key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ESET\ESET Security\CurrentVersion\Plugins\01000400\Settings

Tell me the value of key: FailSafeServer

Cheers ;)

@ Josh

Open Regedit. Navigate to key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ESET\ESET Security\CurrentVersion\Plugins\01000400\Settings

Tell me the value of key: FailSafeServer

Cheers ;)

[/quote

REG_SZ http://update.eset.com/eset_eval/

thats what your looking for? sorry i dont know much about computers. thanks for replying mara =)

• Administrator

That link key/url looks proper to me.

Mara, shought, I remember there are many update servers you can add to the list. I think they may help. But I don't have their url.

That link key/url looks proper to me.

Mara, shought, I remember there are many update servers you can add to the list. I think they may help. But I don't have their url.

can you update normally?:(

• Administrator

Hmmm. You are not the one who is unable to get the latest update. What the hell, I just saw I'm not able to update my ESET from last two days. :fear: :mellow: :blink:

The latest update is Update 4537 (20091023) and I only have Update 4532 (20091022). :(

Hmmm. You are not the one who is unable to get the latest update. What the hell, I just saw I'm not able to update my ESET from last two days. :fear: :mellow: :blink:

The latest update is Update 4537 (20091023) and I only have Update 4532 (20091022). :(

whew what a relief i thought i was the only one experiencing problems like that. thanks guys, hoping that this fix will work well on me

Latest license added by nodlogin 10b is valid till 05/06/09 and updating fine. 4537 up to now.

Isn't that out of date already?

Archived