ESET v4 Fixes

shought

hey guys its been a long time since ive posted in this forum....i got eset ss 404670...working with latest nodlogin and i was just wondering im thinking about updating from my vista 32 bit to windows 7 32 bit...will nodlogin still work? thanks

Nodlogin will still work. Latest version is 10b.

thank you...ive been using nodlogin for the longest...wuts the difference btw nodlogin and nodenabler and wut do u use? Thank you again!

I use Nodlogin with minodlogin (on demand) as primary backup and nodenabler (again on demand) as secondary backup. They all do the same thing which is insert valid licenses but the other two search the web (various websites) whereas Nodlogin gets its data from the author's server. Also, with the other two, one can force the install of a new license before the old one has expired.

• Replies 2k
  • Views 213.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey guys its been a long time since ive posted in this forum....i got eset ss 404670...working with latest nodlogin and i was just wondering im thinking about updating from my vista 32 bit to windows 7 32 bit...will nodlogin still work? thanks

Nodlogin will still work. Latest version is 10b.

thank you...ive been using nodlogin for the longest...wuts the difference btw nodlogin and nodenabler and wut do u use? Thank you again!

I use Nodlogin with minodlogin (on demand) as primary backup and nodenabler (again on demand) as secondary backup. They all do the same thing which is insert valid licenses but the other two search the web (various websites) whereas Nodlogin gets its data from the author's server. Also, with the other two, one can force the install of a new license before the old one has expired.

thank you so much for the info...very much appreciated!

Nodenabler v3.3 Release

Change Log

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Version 3.3

+Newly collected licenses are now checked in parallel rather than one after the other. This means that the license checking process is now substantially faster.

+Minor improvement to the Self-Defense license insertion method means that it is now slightly more reliable.

+The "Array subscript out of bounds" error that sometimes occurs with a fresh install of ESET software should now be gone.

DOWNLOAD

----------------------------------http://www.mediafire.com

----------------------------------/?neeymyizmjl

nice, now it works fine even w/o net 1.1 installed.. with 3.5sp1 installed ofc as it's included in win7..

they say it's 'cos of fresh install of eset? well i call bs on that reason, i had my eset installed for a long time. oh well, at least it's fixed.

Nodenabler v3.3 Release

Change Log

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Version 3.3

+Newly collected licenses are now checked in parallel rather than one after the other. This means that the license checking process is now substantially faster.

+Minor improvement to the Self-Defense license insertion method means that it is now slightly more reliable.

+The "Array subscript out of bounds" error that sometimes occurs with a fresh install of ESET software should now be gone.

DOWNLOAD

----------------------------------http://www.mediafire.com

----------------------------------/?neeymyizmjl

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks,@shanijee ! But... have you read my post 835 (15.Oct.2009) ? This comes a little bit late ( 4 days)...

Cheers

Jofre

13z0g83.jpg

Nodlogin 10c

New Update, which means previous version will stop working!!!

LINKS:

Code: /files/295701128/nl10c_32bits.rar
Site: http://rapidshare.com

Code: /files/295701380/nl10c_64bits.rar
Site: http://rapidshare.com

Sorry, but I don't know where the thread for Eset fixes is. May someone move it there? Please!!!

NodLogin 10c ( previous version stopped to work)

- This here do not need password to extract files :

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Download ............................... hotfile.com

ShareCode .............................................. /links/15401720/9433fcd/NodLogin_10c_(32__64_Bits).rar

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cheers

Jofre

whats the password please:

password is: ulisessoft

------------------------------------

With this password is impossible to extract files

It wouldn't work for me if i copy/pasted it but if I manually typed it in it seemed to work fine...strange...

It wouldn't work for me if i copy/pasted it but if I manually typed it in it seemed to work fine...strange...

or u can use the box-mara fix..its set and forget ^_^

Hey,Folks !

Please,

Is there any good "Fix" for ESET 4.0.467 ? - I am in trouble and don`t know which one should I choose.

Thanks

Yo jofre,

Great joke.:rolleyes:

Read your initial posts and your edited posts. You are being polite.:lol:

cool.

Yo jofre,

Great joke.:rolleyes:

Read your initial posts and your edited posts. You are being polite.:lol:

cool.

-----------------------------------------------

OK, you denounced me! Joke, indeed.

I did it because some guy here was telling me which fix or crack should I use. :P

Cheers

Jofre

The normal reply should be "to each their own", hahaha:lol:

Just that some never learn, be patient.

vwzlhx.jpg

orkr53.jpg

MINODLoginis a small device that will help us to keep our Eset Smart/Eset Nod updated.

For starters, it checks whether your licence continues to be valid, and if it not, it searches and installs another automatically so that you can keep your Eset/Nod updated and registered as if it were legal.

It is the best way to keep our antivirus updated since cracks, patches and fixes modify registry.

It a multilanguage device too: you can install it in English, Spanish, French, Portuguese or Czech!!! (new).

Caution:

1. Don't use fixes since it changes registries for updating to trial.

2. Don't use cracks because they modify exe, dll, registries and destabilize originals.

Besides don't use any fix or patch so that Minodlgin works effectively. If you have an older minodlogin I would advise you to uninstall it before.

What follows is the rest of my post in Spanish. It would be a pain in the neck to translate the whole thing...not to mention some other part of our body. See whether you can read it directly or use a translator. It is worth it, believe me!

________________________________________________________________________________

MiNODLogin es una pequeña aplicación que nos ayudara a tener al día nuestro antivirus ESET, ya sea Smart Security y NOD32 Antivirus.

En el inicio chequea si la licencia que tienes sigue siendo válida, si no es así, busca e instala otra licencia automáticamente, así tienes tu NOD actualizado y registrado como legal..

Este es la mejor manera de tener nuestro antivirus actualizado, porque los cracks, patches,etc., modifican el registro.

MiNODLogin es el método para tener nuestro antivirus como si fuera 100% legal (por el uso de licencias) y evitamos que se nos cuele un virus, troyano o cualquiera de esos especímenes buscado keys en páginas peligrosas

Guía de uso

1º Instalalo, no vas a tener problemas.

2º Aparece un icono en el escritorio color amarillo, le das click.

3º Es un dispositivo Java, de manera que si no lo tenés instalado no va a funcionar. En tal caso visitá el sitio oficial Java Sun y descargalo , es gratuito.

4º Al darle click el dispositivo te instala una licencia.

5º La licencia dura unos cuantos días, más que antes.

6º Luego de varios días vas a notar que al encender tu PC el antivirus no actualiza automáticamente.

7º Le das click al icono/ojo amarillo y te instala la licencia nuevamente.

8º Si no quieres que empiece al arrancar Windows lo puedes controlar con Tune Up,(o al instalar te da también tal opción).

9º Incluye un explorador de licencias que puedes utilizar a gusto, descúbrelo:

minodlogin_explorador.png

Precaución:

1.- No usar fix ya que cambia los registros de actualización a Trial

2.- No usar cracks ya que modifican archivos exe, dll, registros y

desestabilizan los archivos originales.

Además no usar fix ni patch alguno sobre el antivirus para el Minodlogin funcione como es debido. Si tienes otro minodlogin más viejo es recomendable desinstalarlo primero.

Las nuevas características son:

* Funciona con la autodefensa de la versión 4 de ESET activada.

* No requiere privilegios de administrador (ni elevación en Vista).

* Soporte para Windows x86 y x64.

Disponible en:

* Español.

* Inglés.

* Portugués.

* Francés.

* Checo.

Las tres mejoras se deben a que he actualizado el método con el cual se inserta la licencia, ahora utiliza la misma ventana de la consola del antivirus, simulando al usuario cuando ingresa una licencia manualmente. Por esta razón, puede ser que vean “destellar” una ventana.

Cambios Recientes:

Cambios en la versión 3.6.0.1 & 3.7.0.1:

* Se actualizó la lista de servidores, gracias a todos los que colaboraron!!! que no fueron pocos....

* La lista de servidores ahora es externa, en formato XML.

LINK

Code: /files/296645273/Minodlogin_v.3.7.0.1.sidd.rar
Site:http://rapidshare.com

For an unbeliever like Jofre. Minodlogin for ever :dance2:

Thank you. After Nodlogin (still the King), minodlogin is my next favorite (as a backup) because it makes it easy to insert a new license when the old one is still valid but starts causing eset to nag about updating.

Thank you. After Nodlogin (still the King), minodlogin is my next favorite (as a backup) because it makes it easy to insert a new license when the old one is still valid but starts causing eset to nag about updating.

Well in my case it is just the opposite, Minodlogin (still the king) and then the followers like nodlogin and nodenabler.

In the case of minodlogin you don't need to be included in any list to get the programme. You don't need to exclude any folder from analysis (very dangerous). Eset doesn't recognize minodlogin as a threat as in the case of nodlogin. It is very efficent, has no bugs, and...it is the best by far. :dance2:

Thanks for v10c.

MiNodLogin ---> Java ---> sux

NodLogin ---> VBasic ---> sux, but doesn't slow anything down in your system

PS: I haven't tried NodEnabler... but i guess you have to set it to run at every boot, since it get keys from well known webpages, so that keys are blacklisted time after time and you have to gent new ones. I'm having the sense that NodLogin is taking that way too (and i don't like it, NL keys were much better some time ago).

may i ask something, i did use the latest version of esetnod32 (v.467) and used the fixed in it (mara 1.3) i dont see any remaining days in my anti virus program, is it normal? and i cant update(it says dont need to update but my virus signature is not udated :( ). :( can somebody help me :(

Archived