ESET v4 Fixes

shought

Hey, I just tried Nodenabler 3.2.4 and for the first time it worked for me. This is the first version that did not produce an error on my w7 x64 rig. Don't know that I'll ever need it as I have minodlogin and nodlogin installed and working, but it can't hurt to have another back up. I installed it to run on demand from the desktop shortcut so it will only be run if/when necessary.

• Replies 2k
  • Views 213.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally , @harpua : :)

Good to hear you have NodEnabler 3.2.4 working on your system.

I remember you had problems with previous NodEnabler versions...

Info.needed :

Have you followed recommendations my Post 823 ?

Cheers

Jofre

Finally , @harpua : :)

Good to hear you have NodEnabler 3.2.4 working on your system.

I remember you had problems with previous NodEnabler versions...

Info.needed :

Have you followed recommendations my Post 823 ?

Cheers

Jofre

No. W7 has latest .net framework already installed (by default, I believe). It's easy to check by simply typing "windows features" in the start, search box and hitting enter. That brings up a dialog box with a list of windows features that can be turned on and off, including the .net framework and shows whether they are enabled or not.

My EAV also already had UN and PW, so all Nodenabler did was to check that it was valid and offer me the option to change it, which to me indicates that it is working properly since, for the first time, I didn't get any error messages. When the time comes to change the licensing info, I'll play with it some more.

About MiNodLogin, v.3.6.0.1 is last version and there will be no more updates or support; But works fine !

MiNodLogin 3.6.0.1 for ESET :- (32 and 64 bits)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Download .................. Mediafire.com

ShareCode .................................... /?loynjmwj2nn

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Has said before, needs Java installed.

Cheers

jofre

I been using the box-mara fix for quite some time now and I never had any problems with it, and imho it's the best out there for NOD32 :D

• Administrator

At last a box, mara- fix supporter. :D

It works great here. Usin it from more then 8 months now. :dance2:

At last a box, mara- fix supporter. :D

It works great here. Usin it from more then 8 months now. :dance2:

I'm another supporter.

NEWS ! :party: :party: :party:

NodEnabler 3.3 is out !

Download ................ mediafire.com

ShareCode .................................. /?neeymyizmjl

OR

Download .............. sendspace.com

ShareCode ................................ /file/0icgwd

Change Log :-

Version 3.3

+Newly collected licenses are now checked in parallel rather than one after the other. This means that the license checking process is now substantially faster.

+Minor improvement to the Self-Defense license insertion method means that it is now slightly more reliable.

+The "Array subscript out of bounds" error that sometimes occurs with a fresh install of ESET software should now be gone.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Let`s start testing !!!

-----------------------------------------------------------

2nd NEWS :-

Firefox 3.6 beta 1 is out too and much faster!

Cheers :cheers:

Jofre

@jofre

Thanks again for the information.

You are always welcome!

This one must be perfect for everyone (32 & 64 bits)

Cheers

About MiNodLogin, v.3.6.0.1 is last version and there will be no more updates or support; But works fine !

MiNodLogin 3.6.0.1 for ESET :- (32 and 64 bits)

Download .................. Mediafire.com

ShareCode .................................... /?loynjmwj2nn

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Has said before, needs Java installed.

Cheers

jofre

Jofre doesn't know what he is talking about. Before Guillermo M. had this official site, he was realeasing his minodlogins from unoffcial sites and he'll continue to do so. He has a lot of supporters.

@Confused :-

Hope you can bring us here, new updates for MiNodLogin , which I doubt. Show us how much you know. I think we will have to wait for ever...and ever.

Cheers and all.

Is there a way to force a license change with Nodenabler, ON DEMAND, say when EAV starts nagging during the last week or so before the license is due to expire?

Is there a way to force a license change with Nodenabler, ON DEMAND, say when EAV starts nagging during the last week or so before the license is due to expire?

Just edit the username and password field blank in EAV and then run NodEnabler.

Just edit the username and password field blank in EAV and then run NodEnabler.

OK, thanks. I'll give that a try next time. (Btw, that method doesn't work for nodlogin. It just reinserts the old still valid license.)

i think it was supposed to have the feature to change the lic before it starts nagging.. mine hasn't nagged yet..

Come to think of it, I haven't noticed that happening for a while either, but my current license says it doesn't expire until next year, fwetmbw.

hey guys its been a long time since ive posted in this forum....i got eset ss 404670...working with latest nodlogin and i was just wondering im thinking about updating from my vista 32 bit to windows 7 32 bit...will nodlogin still work? thanks

Nodenabler v3.3 Release

Change Log

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Version 3.3

+Newly collected licenses are now checked in parallel rather than one after the other. This means that the license checking process is now substantially faster.

+Minor improvement to the Self-Defense license insertion method means that it is now slightly more reliable.

+The "Array subscript out of bounds" error that sometimes occurs with a fresh install of ESET software should now be gone.

DOWNLOAD

----------------------------------http://www.mediafire.com

----------------------------------/?neeymyizmjl

hey guys its been a long time since ive posted in this forum....i got eset ss 404670...working with latest nodlogin and i was just wondering im thinking about updating from my vista 32 bit to windows 7 32 bit...will nodlogin still work? thanks

Nodlogin will still work. Latest version is 10b.

Nodlogin will still work. Latest version is 10b.

thank you...ive been using nodlogin for the longest...wuts the difference btw nodlogin and nodenabler and wut do u use? Thank you again!

Archived