ESET v4 Fixes

shought

"The most reliable fix I used is the TemDono fix"

"Each to his own", as someone may say.

One only needs one working fix.

And if one really likes to "keeping my system clean thank you"

then the best advise surely is to use only original purchased software & no :pirate: or fixes,

only "nsane" people use :pirate: & appreciate their "fix".

• Replies 2k
  • Views 213.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ lollie

Your system is clean (fake svchost will delete itself after finishing the job anyway). Go and complain to Eset about false positive. Temdono fix only works on older version of NOD, which means you can't have the latest version. If you followed instructions correctly you should get updates. If not try to remove the fix, reboot, apply the fix again, do an update.

@ DKT27

No problem. I'm glad we cleared the confusion.

Cheers ;)

One more thing.. if you have installed any fix and used an installer packaged with it.. you are going to need to completely remove ESET and that version.. right down to installers and registry entries before doing a clean install with a different fix.. This is the ONLY way that someone..anyone can be completely at fault for the issues created when crossing various registry hacks, files, patches, or installations.. Otherwise you have a mixing pot of variables which nobody can directly target or make work together .. in all instances..

So once all thats done.. see if you still have an issue..and remember it for when you go on to other things because it can help with your success in these areas too..

Just installed ESSBE 4.0.467 x86 and used boxMara 1.2 version. Working perfect. Auto updated so fast never had a chance to manually update it.

No complaints here. I'm running Win7 x86.

Later tonight I'll have a go with it on a Win7 x64 machine and will post results.

Thanks Mara & box.

No need to report about Win7 x64, I've successfully installed the latest version of ESET with the latest box, mara-fix(1.3) already :D

I installed marafix 1.1 and nodlogin10b. it inserts license and it says it fully works but when i try to update my eset, it says no need to update and my nod32 logo is green. there seems like there is no problem but my update is like 20090514 :s its old but it doesnt update :( What should i do ?

Edit: It started to update now :blink: I dont know why but i restarted and installed some .NET framework updates. Maybe its all irrelevant with what ive done...

You should uninstall NodLogin, uninstall mara-fix 1.1 and install the latest box, mara-fix 1.3 OR the latest NodLogin. You can't use them both ;)

Supremo Phantom

ESET Antivirus Licence Finder (MiNODLogin) v3.5.8.9 :

Site: http://rapidshare.com
Sharecode: /files/284554565/ESET_Antivirus_Licence_Finder__MiNODLogin__3.5.8.9.rar

Just installed ESSBE 4.0.467 x86 and used boxMara 1.2 version. Working perfect. Auto updated so fast never had a chance to manually update it.

No complaints here. I'm running Win7 x86.

Later tonight I'll have a go with it on a Win7 x64 machine and will post results.

Thanks Mara & box.

Hello Buddies!

Could you please tell me if the business edition woks fine with box-mara fix 1.3, too?

Thanks in advance!

All may best!

.. and you really don't need the Business Edition unless you plane to be an Administrator for several other systems, using the ESS as a Server and the other systems as a client, you can configure two servers as well.. Its the only difference between Home and Business Editions, while other programs and features are available through ESET for Enterprise ventures..

yes it does :)

.. and you really don't need the Business Edition unless you plane to be an Administrator for several other systems, using the ESS as a Server and the other systems as a client, you can configure two servers as well.. Its the only difference between Home and Business Editions, while other programs and features are available through ESET for Enterprise ventures..

Thank you both!

In that case I'll keep my up-to-date version os ess 4.0.467.0 box-mara fixed...... as long as it runs perfect! You're just right - I really don't need Business Edition!

You're the best (all of you, nsane people)!

• Administrator

Frontpage is down from yesterday. Be patient, staff would be workin on it.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello.

No update these days ?

:unsure:

----------------------------------------------------

Hi, spootnack !

Yes, there is one update -----»» MiNodLogin 3.6.0.1 for ESET :- (32 and 64 bits)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Download .................. Mediafire.com

ShareCode .................................... /?loynjmwj2nn

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Changes :- Servers list was actualized and Servers list is now external, format XML.

CHEERS and all the best .

Jofre

Weird, I've started getting a java error with minodlogin. It says it can't find javaw. I tried reinstalling latest java version but it didn't make any difference. Too bad, I like this app.

Edit: Never mind, fixed it by uninstalling and reinstalling x86 version of Java.

Well...the latest version is working fine here.

Windows 7 Ultimate x86

Working OK for me too now (W7 Ultimate x64)

Starting on the 01OCT ESS 4 stopped being fixed properly for me. "Its says that the lifetime of this trial will end in 7 days." I updated my NODEnabler to most current version on the FP. Still no dice. Oddly enough, my license says it is valid for 29 more days (like it always does with NODEnabler) Anyone else having similar issues?

Im running XP Pro x86

ESS Version 4.0

Archived