ESET v4 Fixes

shought

• Replies 2k
  • Views 213.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi, Folks!

Thanks for the kind words said but @harpua deserves some credits too .

About NodLogin 10b, just checked this new version on Eset AV 4.0.437 and keys were inserted. No problem with this one.

Let`s see how is going ESS 4.0.437 and NodLogin10b. Give me 5 minutes...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NodLogin 10b fails when trying to insert keys using ESS 4.0.437. Some correction has to be done by UlisessSoft.

So, it works with Eset AV but not with ESS.

(WinXP Pro SP3 - 32bits)

Would appreciate if some other Members confirm ( or not...) what I just said...

Cheers

Jofre

Hi, Folks!

Thanks for the kind words said but @harpua deserves some credits too .

About NodLogin 10b, just checked this new version on Eset AV 4.0.437 and keys were inserted. No problem with this one.

Let`s see how is going ESS 4.0.437 and NodLogin10b. Give me 5 minutes...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NodLogin 10b fails when trying to insert keys using ESS 4.0.437. Some correction has to be done by UlisessSoft.

So, it works with Eset AV but not with ESS.

(WinXP Pro SP3 - 32bits)

Would appreciate if some other Members confirm ( or not...) what I just said...

Cheers

Jofre

Hi guys!

NL 10b does not work for me as well. when I was trying to update license I have got this answer: "...try again later..." the same as in NL 10a.

Eset Smart Security 4.0.437.0

Win Vista HP SP2

Thanks @Link08 for y / reply. Seems it`s true NodLogin10b isn`t good for Eset Smart Security.It searches for new licenses but none is inserted.

Anyone else already tested ?

I do. Still waiting on new log/pass base in NodLogin 10b... I like NodLogin cos passes from there are not blacklisted so fast like it's in NodEnabler.

I do. Still waiting on new log/pass base in NodLogin 10b... I like NodLogin cos passes from there are not blacklisted so fast like it's in NodEnabler.

Thanks for having replied.

Did you know NodEnabler updates to new keys automatically, as soon as some you have are blacklisted. I give my preference to this one .

Besides you have on this, the option to ADD or DELETE sites that provide new licenses, which is a good way to have it always working.

cheers

Jofre

Thnx jofre. :) I'll try it.

-------------------------------------

OK. It`s on FrontPage and must be v.3.2.4. If not there, look for it right here at this Topic.---»» POST 680 (Page 34)

Note : Don`t forget you must have installed (in fist place ) Microsoft.Net frameworkk, at least v.1.1.

"No valid licenses at this moment.

Try it later"

Spanish ESS v4.0.437 in XP SP3.

I hope they can get some nice licenses for several month as before...

But this tool should be limited to subscribers (as i'm suposed to be, but i've not received NL10a nor NL10b).

got Eset AV 4.0.437 . was working well with nodlogin 9.9c now i need to update to 10b . before running new version of nodlogin i have to disable the antivirus spyware and self defence ? correct ?

when i disable self defence av tells me that i need to reboot for changes to take effect or do i run new nodlogin with everything disable , let it get a licence and then enable it again ?

hope its not too confusing .

thanks

"No valid licenses at this moment.

Try it later"

Spanish ESS v4.0.437 in XP SP3.

I hope they can get some nice licenses for several month as before...

But this tool should be limited to subscribers (as i'm suposed to be, but i've not received NL10a nor NL10b).

Hi guys....

The same here with XP SP3 32 bit, ESS 4.0.437 (both english versions)... as I couldn't update any longer and my ESS was reporting outdated, this time I gave a try to box-mara fix for my very first time.

By now working fine... as soon as NL becomes fine, I'll think about return to it!

All my best and thank you all!

thanks for the reply bizarre , but do i need to still disable the av and aspyware before installing nodlogin 10.b ?

and thanks for your prompt reply

thanks for the reply bizarre , but do i need to still disable the av and aspyware before installing nodlogin 10.b ?

and thanks for your prompt reply

--------------------------------------------------------

No !

Yea,me too now got a lic till 3rd oct.Thank God finally NL works fine with ESS now. :dance2:

Of course they don't necessarily last till the listed expiration date but I got one that expires on 1/24/10!

OK !

NodLogin 10b started working also with ESS4. Keys inserted. So... it`s all fine again! :dance2:

(here, WinXP Pro SP3 - 32bits - English.)

Hello

I need some info about the last version of BOx MAra-fix 1.3

Where is the file on drive c: who crack nod32

the other version of Mara-fix the

the file has regx.exe or reset.exe

But i doN,t know with box mara-fix 1.3

where is the file

thank you

aaaaaaaaa, noooo, still shows the freaking splash screen with hide commandline.. dohh :frusty:

i simply like set & forget fixes, but nodlogin splash on windows 7 startup wouldn't be very elegant.. <_<

aaaaaaaaa, noooo, still shows the freaking splash screen with hide commandline.. dohh :frusty:

i simply like set & forget fixes, but nodlogin splash on windows 7 startup wouldn't be very elegant.. <_<

There's absolutely no need to run it at every startup. So don't run it at start up . . . problem solved.

I only run it when the license expires, usually less than once per month. I can certainly stand to see a splash screen for a second or two once per month.

Hi,

I gladly would like to download Eset NOD32 V4 but don't understand a bit of the procedure I should follow, being a N00B :wub:

(Have been using NOD already but as I was not sure it went okay I deleted it (without restart), performed Ccleaner afterwards so now I'm without AV protection.... :fear: )

Could anyone be of help please, if it's possible I would prefer a Dutch explanation ...... so it will be easier to understand (I think) :rolleyes:

Thanks in advance

Archived