Is it possible to repair a burn out graphics card?

budda

I have GIVAGYTE -GV-N988TOC-1GH card .Few weeks before my pc suddenly stopped and i checked my pc..My graphic card fan is not working and my pc cpu fan started and stopped immediately so i removed my graphics card and my pc worked..Today i installed my graphic card again and i turned it on again and i saw some fumes comig out of my graphic card and i think it was burned but i heard one beep sound..But for safety i turned my pc power off and checked my graphic card is bunrned but is there any chance that it could be repaied or it is impossible to repair it?

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FreeRyde

• budda

• nadeemabbas2007

• knowledge-Spammer

nadeemabbas2007

hi i am facing a problem......... in display drivers ............!

windows automatically update to intel 965 wddm 1........ which dont support max requirement.....as most of the games wont work ....some directx 3d is not working.

pleaase help as i try to uninstall from the device manager....and install my previous intel 965.......the wdddm 1 replace it again......... what should i do.........please help

hi i am facing a problem......... in display drivers ............!

windows automatically update to intel 965 wddm 1........ which dont support max requirement.....as most of the games wont work ....some directx 3d is not working.

pleaase help as i try to uninstall from the device manager....and install my previous intel 965.......the wdddm 1 replace it again......... what should i do.........please help

• 2 weeks later...