Australia Police Free Naked Man Stuck in Washing Machine

Turk

Police in Australia have rescued a naked man who got stuck inside a washing machine while playing a game of hide-and-seek.

2mzwoys.jpg

The man reportedly hid inside the top-loading machine so he could surprise his partner.

But he became stuck and it took 20 minutes for rescuers to dislodge him using olive oil as a lubricant.

Firefighters, paramedics and a search-and-rescue squad were also called to help with the situation.

The incident took place on Saturday in Mooroopna town, north of Melbourne, in Victoria state.

Few details were revealed about the man, with some reports saying he was 20 years old.

Sergeant Michelle De Araugo said "it was just a game gone wrong", according to Agence-France Presse news agency.

"It would be fair to say the gentleman was very embarrassed."

Another officer cautioned against misusing household equipment.

"My advice would be for people not to climb into appliances - obviously that [can] cause a number of issues, as we've seen on the weekend," the Australian Broadcasting Corporation quoted First Constable Luke Ingram as saying.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-25618683

• Replies 16
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kn_andre

• Turk

• dMog

• Yorel

Top Posters In This Topic

We will nominate him for 2014 award, though he would have little winning chance :)

BTW 2013 Darwin Award:

When his .38 caliber revolver failed to fire at his intended victim during a hold-up in Long Beach, California would-be robber James Elliot did something that can only inspire wonder. He peered down the barrel and tried the trigger again. This time it worked.

http://joeforamerica.com/2013/12/2013-darwin-awards

Also see:

Edited by Turk

Police in Australia have rescued a naked man who got stuck inside a washing machine while playing a game of hide-and-seek.2mzwoys.jpgThe man reportedly hid inside the top-loading machine so he could surprise his partner.But he became stuck and it took 20 minutes for rescuers to dislodge him using olive oil as a lubricant.Firefighters, paramedics and a search-and-rescue squad were also called to help with the situation.The incident took place on Saturday in Mooroopna town, north of Melbourne, in Victoria state.Few details were revealed about the man, with some reports saying he was 20 years old.Sergeant Michelle De Araugo said "it was just a game gone wrong", according to Agence-France Presse news agency."It would be fair to say the gentleman was very embarrassed."Another officer cautioned against misusing household equipment."My advice would be for people not to climb into appliances - obviously that [can] cause a number of issues, as we've seen on the weekend," the Australian Broadcasting Corporation quoted First Constable Luke Ingram as saying.http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-25618683

Its a Bitter Sweet Story ..... But by the way, what was he doing prior to his getting Naked before Climbing into a Washing Machine huh ???? I'd like to know .... :P Cheers for sharing ...

We will nominate him for 2014 award, though he would have little winning chance :)BTW 2013 Darwin Award:When his .38 caliber revolver failed to fire at his intended victim during a hold-up in Long Beach, California would-be robber James Elliot did something that can only inspire wonder. He peered down the barrel and tried the trigger again. This time it worked.http://joeforamerica.com/2013/12/2013-darwin-awardsAlso see:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lc5DNhMxYvk

Just when you think you have Seen it All ??? Then Bam - Something else happens that makes You wonder if the World is getting More Dumber or Aliens have Invaded Some Humans and replaced their Brains with ....wait for it ..... Horse Manure??? Cheers..

Police in Australia have rescued a naked man who got stuck inside a washing machine while playing a game of hide-and-seek.

2mzwoys.jpg
The man reportedly hid inside the top-loading machine so he could surprise his partner.

But he became stuck and it took 20 minutes for rescuers to dislodge him using olive oil as a lubricant.

Firefighters, paramedics and a search-and-rescue squad were also called to help with the situation.

The incident took place on Saturday in Mooroopna town, north of Melbourne, in Victoria state.

Few details were revealed about the man, with some reports saying he was 20 years old.

Sergeant Michelle De Araugo said "it was just a game gone wrong", according to Agence-France Presse news agency.

"My advice would be for people not to climb into appliances - obviously that [can] cause a number of issues, as we've seen on the weekend," the Australian Broadcasting Corporation quoted First Constable Luke Ingram as saying.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-25618683

You can hide yes, but...why was he naked? :o

Police in Australia have rescued a naked man who got stuck inside a washing machine while playing a game of hide-and-seek.2mzwoys.jpg

"My advice would be for people not to climb into appliances - obviously that [can] cause a number of issues, as we've seen on the weekend," the Australian Broadcasting Corporation quoted First Constable Luke Ingram as saying.http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-25618683

Very Good Question Indeed !!! Why ?????????????????? :P Cheers

I wonder if he will sue the manufacturer for not having a warning label on the machine warning that it is not safe to climb into the machine.

I wonder if he will sue the manufacturer for not having a warning label on the machine warning that it is not safe to climb into the machine.

my owners manual says .... do not let children play in the machine...so it was his mommy's fault

Really ???? If this was his reason for Climbing into the Washing Machine, then it is safe to say that he might have some Horse Manure Mixed with his Brains ... Sorry, i don't mean to be hard/harsh on him but am just stating the Obvious...

Who Knows?? Maybe Climbing into Washing Machines Naked might become a New Trending Fad that people Starts to Imitate just like Planking ??? Seeing that a Supposed Blogger tried to replicate climbing into a Washing Machine too !!! Weirder Stuff has happened before :P ... Cheers

Police in Australia have rescued a naked man who got stuck inside a washing machine while playing a game of hide-and-seek.2mzwoys.jpg

"My advice would be for people not to climb into appliances - obviously that [can] cause a number of issues, as we've seen on the weekend," the Australian Broadcasting Corporation quoted First Constable Luke Ingram as saying.http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-25618683

Very Good Question Indeed !!! Why ?????????????????? :P Cheers

:wtf: He was watching to much (using olive oil as a lubricant) of donkey-girl ,s Clips http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/201262-sexy-girl-take-dildo-in-his-own-happy-birthday/ :lol:

Nice Post. All over South Africa, this one :P

A funny story indeed.

Simple explanation for doing something quite so stupid=> he's a wanker.

Here's a video which actually has something good to say and is amusing as well:

Or.....maybe his shower was broken

I laughed Non Stop for 5 minutes at what you said .. My hands are shaking so terribly on my key board as am typing now.. Am trying to Decide which is More Funnier, whether its the young man who Climbed into a Washing Machine or this Answer you gave ???? Face Palm Again ............. Seriously??? At what part of the World is it Normal for someone to Climb into a Washing Machine when his Shower is Broken ???? Mega LoL galore ... Damnnnnnnnn.. I would Kiss you on the Lips if you were beside me now ... Cheers @robo

N.B. Don't start getting any Weird Ideas or Start Dreaming about me :P :P ....