DO YOU KNOW GOOGLE WAS A MALICIOUS COMPANY?

overload2014

• Replies 21
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mazigh

• visualbuffs

• jackieo

• overload2014

Top Posters In This Topic

oh my gosh..

I would like to see Microsoft talk about Google's purchass of Boston Dynamics and other robotic facilities as of late. But of course, they would never do that, that would expose too much.

Airstream_Bill

I thought everyone knew about Google. I would not use Google. Thats just me.

I think the post author is from Bing Gangster ! :P

Anyway , there are many challenging search engines to Google like : Yandex :).

to be honest ppl , if u are not a spy or a criminal or doing any bad activity with your pc , why would you get scared from google ? or MS ? or what ever out there...

i just read an article saying NSA paid 10 millions of $$$ to RSA to keep them a back door in their software... (reported by sanderson , the defective spy).

so who care????? all software we are using are not 100% bulletproof (actually its MORE less :D ).

Edited by demoneye

True, but I just don't want anyone watching me while I am peeing. Thanks to the help from Google, possibly MS and all other free email/cloud service providers, info such as when and where I peed, the duration, the color of my pee, how rapid I peed etc are all sold to commercial companies so that they can deliver targeted ads to advertise drugs and such to treat my "prostatitis", although I have been perfectly fine with my prostate. Hah.

to be honest ppl , if u are not a spy or a criminal or doing any bad activity with your pc , why would you get scared from google ? or MS ? or what ever out there...

i just read an article saying NSA paid 10 millions of $$$ to RSA to keep them a back door in their software... (reported by sanderson , the defective spy).

so who care????? all software we are using are not 100% bulletproof (actually its MORE less :D ).

Edited by oliverjia

True, but I just don't want anyone watching me while I am peeing. Thanks to the help from Google, possibly MS and all other free email/cloud service providers, info such as when and where I peed, the duration, the color of my pee, how rapid I peed etc are all sold to commercial companies so that they can deliver targeted ads to advertise drugs and such to treat my "prostatitis", although I have been perfectly fine with my prostate. Hah.

Whal will you do if The 'Giant' Google in your hand?

Don't use Google to search, Don't use Chrome. Don'y use ANY "chromium" based browser -

They ALL plug into Google to get your settings and bookmarks. I tried Comodo Dragon Chromium type browser, and what'ya know? I had to log into google to get all my bookmarks transfered ! NOT ANY MORE !

Startpage.com setup and explanation

How to add Startpage to your Firefox Search Bar in 5 clicks:

#1 Go to https://startpage.com/

2,3,4,5 below

eHVzIaT.pngalhXsja.png

And thats it! You now have Startpage Search in your Firefox search Bar! :)

dfNwj4r.png

Edited by jackieo

Well i think it is an attempt by m$ to bring down google. :P

They failed to compete with them so they are using cheap ways, If MS want to compete they should first improve Bing then Talk

I think the post author is from Bing Gangster ! :P

Anyway , there are many challenging search engines to Google like : Yandex :).

Or maybe someone from Neowin lol

i switch to BING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

google is silence terror

microsoft nice work!

Edited by visualbuffs

lmao! your always being watched from all kinds of different governments and private agencies. There is no way of hiding yourself...not vpn nor any other service that claims to keep your privacy. Why do you think all top government agencies use only intranet not internet for access. lol The only way to be safe or truely private is to NOT go online.

They track you just to give ads.Use adblocker and software like ghostery.... and you are fine upto some extent :think:

Also there are softwares that have google tracking coded in them like chrome, avast antivirus......

I love google! :lol:

f*ck your google

:rofl:

Edit - http://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=126470.msg950033#msg950033

Edited by DesiPirate

They track you just to give ads.Use adblocker and software like ghostery.... and you are fine upto some extent :think:

Also there are softwares that have google tracking coded in them like chrome, avast antivirus.....

Thats not completely true - those apps ONLY keep ads from displaying and dropping cookies on your system

but google STILL HAS EVERYTHING if you are using Chrome. ( WHICH IS MADE BY GOOGLE)

Edited by jackieo

A good reason why we should not use well known encryption software and methodologies. ;)