• ns870152

• alienvi

• Kalju

• Ragdd

Top Posters In This Topic

Please recommend Windows Offline Update Tool for W8.1/8.0

To keep updates for reuse or offline update in other systems

Thank you

I do not understand, why you need it, but who is prohibiting the updates manually download and where and how you want to store.

Another option, if you use Windows 8 or 8.1- update like usually and then make backups of them. What's the problem? Don't know how or what?

With Wsus Offline I download all the English and Dutch updates for all availble Windows and Office releases.

I select in the Wsus Offline program that it also download .Netframework + updates and that it copy everything to my external USB harddisk.

When I am at somebody with slow internet connection, I start Updateinstaller.exe and let Wsus Offline install all updates.

The program detect what Windows and Office you have and what updates are needed.

I

Wsus Offline is not showing a list of downloaded updates to choose which to install...

Are you using it in W8/8.1, pl share your method of using it

Using WHD, I downloade office 2013 x86 updates and got it downloaded. If I look into the downloaded folder all are in the format of exe. When I try to install it it is not recognising the exe files. Looks like it supports only msu or cab files only.

Any suggestion in this regard.

Using WHD, I downloade office 2013 x86 updates and got it downloaded. If I look into the downloaded folder all are in the format of exe. When I try to install it it is not recognising the exe files. Looks like it supports only msu or cab files only.

Any suggestion in this regard.

Office updates have MSP extensions

Office service packs have EXE extensions, extract to MSP files, put them to Updates folder of Office Source, they will be applied during initial install Office.

Update pack and auto install:

Edited by ns870152