help me... (Not removing icon safely remove Hardware) [SOLVED]

pooya

since when it happened? if you're okay, please could you tell us what app you just installed lately?

I'm not sure, but I installed a webcam!, And when finished will be the webcam plug out! I'm working with Webcams Virtual Systems(vmware).

• Replies 37
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pooya

• Turk

• rach

• SlimRock

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if you could to disable it (not uninstall) temporarily from device manager if it visible

If I was you, I'd uninstall that app to see what will happen :)

When I was using Daemon back then, I disable its virtual and icon was gone

sorry if I couldn't give clear solution

P.S.: please stop click "Like This" on me if it does not solve your problem :P

Dear Members there is nothing to worry about, it's a weird Windows Bug and I'm having this issue along with blurry fonts on delete confirmation box since Windows 8.1 installation.

IMHO Windows 8 was the beta version, the 8.1 which is RC version, 8.2 GDR will be the RTM build, Windows 9 will be the GA. It's better to live with it & let it go! :)

The problem is not solved!?

It won't be, It's a Windows bug which needs to be fixed. :unsure:

Congrats .... I told you before that with a Bit of patience and Input from other Members of this Forums, your Problem will Be Surely Solved - and it has ..... Am Glad everything is Fine for you ... Cheers ...

Congrats .... I told you before that with a Bit of patience and Input from other Members of this Forums, your Problem will Be Surely Solved - and it has ..... Am Glad everything is Fine for you ... Cheers ...

Thank you KN_andre

my dear friend :)

I found my problem. Solved. Thank all friends. I love Friends :showoff: :lol: ;) :P

zrhwg21gdncfn21pc3kb.png

cjki0pdtvykjkz4947un.png

Glad to know that problem is solved for you, :) on my system I haven't installed any Virtual Drive like Daemon Tools & having this issue.

Plz re-up the screenshots on other image hosting site as the one you have uploaded are not working. :(

dwhPFNd.png

I found my problem. Solved. Thank all friends. I love Friends :showoff: :lol: ;) :P

zrhwg21gdncfn21pc3kb.png

cjki0pdtvykjkz4947un.png

Glad to know that problem is solved for you, :) on my system I haven't installed any Virtual Drive like Daemon Tools & having this issue.

Plz re-up the screenshots on other image hosting site as the one you have uploaded are not working. :(

dwhPFNd.png

94670883613199466585.png

66417731219220298205.png

zrhwg21gdncfn21pc3kb.png

cjki0pdtvykjkz4947un.png

dwhPFNd.png

94670883613199466585.png

66417731219220298205.png

On my system, Android Composite ADB Interface (Android Tablet) Driver was the culprit! :)