Remove vocal sound

hakah

Does anyone know which software can remove the vocal sound leaving only the music sound behind from a song in CD?

Many many thanks for the help!

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hakah

• Ambrocious

• spudboy

• cezar2010

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know which software can remove the vocal sound leaving only the music sound behind from a song in CD?

YouTube should be able to show you how it's done via Audacity. I did it once but it was a long time ago and I can't remember, just recall it was a video on YouTube.

Audacity is to remove or transfer music from one source to another source. Just go to check it first!

i never tried this and not sure if there is any app makes this perfectly

but for that Audacity video i searched for the video and i found this maybe it will help

look here

If you completely remove them, it sound like sh#t at the end and has nothing to do with the original track anymore. There only is a handful of tracks where the Audacity method works (regarding output quality). The better option would be to search for instrumental versions from the tracks. :)

Audacity

http://manual.audacityteam.org/man/Tutorial_-_Vocal_Removal_and_Isolation

Various tools

http://en.audiofanzine.com/sound-technique/editorial/articles/how-to-extract-or-isolate-vocals-from-a-song.html

Good luck with that. ^_^

Edited by n0_risk!

I've tried Nero and Audicity and Realtek and others - nothing works perfectly. About the best you can hope for is a "ghosty" voice fading in and out of the track. Now-a-days it's often easier to search and hope to find for a vocal free karaoke file... there's one out there for most popular songs.

Thanks a lot for the valuable information and advice. I will try each one of them and see what's the result? Thanks!