• knowledge-Spammer

• Mohamed atif

• mikie

• Reefa

Top Posters In This Topic

or you can Download The package manually and Install it

Or You Can Download It From Samsung Download Portal Recomended

Edited by nanoman

Strongly suggested that the re-install Windows again maybe there's a line that can not be Repaired but please re-install Windows again :)

knowledge-Spammer

Strongly suggested that the re-install Windows again maybe there's a line that can not be Repaired but please re-install Windows again :)

i do not like two reinstall windows again as its a new laptop and i will have two update two 8.1 again for two pins i wood send it back and get a new one but it takes time :(

i do not like two reinstall windows again as its a new laptop and i will have two update two 8.1 again for two pins i wood send it back and get a new one but it takes time :(

Are you you have upgraded to Windows 8.1 pro ?

Strongly suggest you follow these options :

1- Download iso Windows 8.1 pro x64 or x86 .

2- Then install Windows again.

3- Activate Windows by phone with key works until now you can follow the topic in November There is the key that works.

After that you can enjoy from the new Windows.

I know that this option is difficult, but you will be prosperous in the later.

I was when I was having something like that I reinstall Windows again.

I had issues with 8.1 pro on a cheapo Lenovo laptop.

Had to install the mainboard chipset driver before the intel graphic driver would install after the 8.1 update.

Actually think almost all the drivers have been reinstalled to finally get to zero event viewer errors.

This is why i have only updated my new laptop to 8.1..My old one is a sony and it's 8 years old it runs windows 8 soo sweet..8.1 im not gonna risk it..But good luck to you :)

I have the solution- go to Lowes...buy a LOOOOOOONG ROPE...

Attach one of the rope end to to YOUR BOAT ...Attach the other end to your PC

Makes a Nice Hi-Tek Anchor :pos: :) :showoff:

heres a nice video ( i know its a mac, but hey, its funny) it where i got the idea

Edited by jackieo

Windows Update error 80070103

If you receive Windows Update error 80070103 while installing updates, you might be trying to install a driver that is already installed on your computer or a driver that might be less compatible than one you already have installed.

Try this fix:

• Go To Device Manager (Win+X -> Device Manager).
  • Navigate to Display Adapters. Right Click on Intel HD Graphics Adapter & Select Properties.
  • Now go to Drivers Tab & Check the version of Installed drivers. If the installed Driver version is Latest then you can simply hide the Windows update, else click on Uninstall and let Windows uninstall the Graphics drivers. (you may get a minor flickering/Blank Screen for a moment which is normal).
  • Restart your system, Try Windows update again.

Lets see if it works for you.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

if above Fix fails, then you can try:

Display Driver Uninstaller

Display-Driver-Uninstaller_2.png?1385457

Download Link: http://www.wagnardmobile.com/DDU/DDU%20v9.7.exe

RECOMMENDED USAGE :
-The tool can be used in Normal mode but for absolute stability when using DDU, Safemode is always the best and using the button (Clean+restart) are the recommended options.
-You do NOT need to uninstall the driver before using DDU.

NOTE: .NET framework 3.5 Required.

Edited by slimrock

Strongly suggest you follow these options :

1- Download iso Windows 8.1 pro x64 or x86 .

2- Then install Windows again.

3- Activate Windows by phone with key works until now you can follow the topic in November There is the key that works.

Why would he do that? , why activate with a leaked key ? ,when he has a legit key?

Just so you know before you suggest that again to somebody else, as long as same edition in installed (ie if Win8 Core installed, if install Win8.1Core it will activate automatically as key is stored in Bios)

@knowledge

checkout

http://www.intel.com/support/graphics/sb/CS-033916.htm

Edited by tezza