eBay has a built in snipper tool.

LeeSmithG

Don't know if y'all know this yet, but couple of days ago I noticed eBay has it's own built in sniper tool.

They ask you (like a snipper tool) to put in your total maximum and then it adds the increments right upto you maximum.

Not tried it yet, but maybe when I want that rare long sleeved Arsenal shirt I have not got yet.

post-58543-0-44579000-1383677146_thumb.p

Good or bad do you think?

Edited by LeeSmithG

• Replies 4
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LeeSmithG

• Dodel

• bigcid10

• Zigen

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know if y'all know this yet, but couple of days ago I noticed eBay has it's own built in sniper tool.

They ask you (like a snipper tool) to put in your total maximum and then it adds the increments right upto you maximum.

Not tried it yet, but maybe when I want that rare long sleeved Arsenal shirt I have not got yet.

eBay sniper tool? I suppose it's to help you win against the bidders who attack in the last seconds. I used to do a lot of ebay buying and selling, and missing out on a desired item in the last seconds was heart wrenching hehe.

Anyway just give it a try? Yea hope you get your Gunners shirt, Arsenal doing well this season at the top of the Premier League and winning at Dortmund yesterday.

eBay sniper tool? I suppose it's to help you win against the bidders who attack in the last seconds. I used to do a lot of ebay buying and selling, and missing out on a desired item in the last seconds was heart wrenching hehe.

Anyway just give it a try? Yea hope you get your Gunners shirt, Arsenal doing well this season at the top of the Premier League and winning at Dortmund yesterday.

I have nearly every long sleeved Arsenal shirt since the 70's

Yes Arsenal did well last night, should had been 3-0 to us.

We had 51% of possession and made 100 passes more, so we were in more control than it looked.

Arsenal shirts now are really going for high prices.

I do have some short sleeved doubles and tripples, might sell them, or not.

The sniper tool people use, cheeses me off, as most of those people are dealers.

I have tried it on Bergkamp xxl long sleeved 2006 and my maximum was taken.

I will confess, I do bid people up, when my interest in an item is lost.

Though twice I got lumbered, but it is fun to be a Dave Hester, ha ha ha ha.

Edited by LeeSmithG