Win 8.1 pro N

mohsin2cool

I downloaded win 8.1 pro N instead of win 8.1 pro, now after installing it in my machine I am not able to play any video or audio file due to the fact of downloading a wrong version, can any body help me to convert it to pro back or I have to download full package again, its kind a pain to download again

please help me.

• Replies 2
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mohsin2cool

• nanoman

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Solution

Download

Media Feature Pack for N and KN versions of Windows 8.1

The Media Feature Pack for N and KN versions of Windows 8.1 will install Media Player and related technologies on a computer running Windows 8.1 N or Windows 8.1 KN editions. For further information, please see http://support.microsoft.com and query the Knowledge Base for the article number KB2835517.

if you are not windows media plkayer user just download any other soft like

K-Lite Codec Pack 10.1.0

===============================================================================================================

descriptions of your problem here

Windows 8.1 Pro N edition

This version of Windows 8.1 Pro N includes the same functionality as Windows 8.1 Pro, except that it doesn't include certain media-related technologies (Windows Media Player, Music, Video, Skype). As a result, you'll need software from Microsoft or a third party to play or create audio CDs, media files, and video DVDs, stream music, take and store pictures, and use a webcam.
Edited by nanoman