Canon Printer error

michaelteo2000

michaelteo2000

Is there any tricks to overcome this problem ( see attachment ) instead of changing to a new ink cartridge ?

How can I make this message disappear every time I try to print something ?

post-49434-0-05666800-1382887600_thumb.j

• Replies 1
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dodel

• michaelteo2000

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Depending on your printer model, and depending if you re-filling cartridges,you may need to reset the ink cartridge counter. If it goes away when you put a new ink cartridge in, I believe your printer is storing the serial numbers in memory, so you would need to find a way of clearing that out of memory, again I'm only presuming here.

Canon inkjet printers use ink cartridges that are equipped with a special chip that reports when a cartridge is low or out of ink. One hindrance to this technology for many businesses is the fact that many printers will cease to operate if one ink cartridge is low or out of ink. Resetting the printer cartridge requires a chip resetter designed for your specific cartridge model. Print cartridge chip resetters may be purchased as a standalone product or may be included with refill kits.