• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• super admin

• LiLmEgZ

• tezza

• Matsuda

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't there a rule about having a username calling yourself an admin, i.e. >> "super admin " and then you sport yourself with an admin avatar in an attempt to make others think your and admin? Most, if not, all other boards I belong to don't allow you to impersonate yourself as an admin or any other staff member. :wtf:

On top of that you want other peoples product keys? You're off to a horrible and deadly start sir.

It sounds to me like this "newbie" guy should get the ban hammer, IMHO.

Edited by Journey

needs win 8.1 own activation?

KMS dont work?

Nope, Windows 8.1 uses KMS Version 6.... Windows 8 used KMS Version 5... so obviously KMS V6 has NOT been cracked as of yet!

In this moment it's not possible because activation is based on KMS v6, unlike the Windows 8, which is based on KMS v5. http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads/47451-Activate-Windows-8-1-via-KMS

Edited by LiLmEgZ

If it smells like bullshit and looks like bullshit then.........

then i should give bribe to admin :P :P

bro someone getting love

one more key has been given.....trick is rocking

You're gonna get banned bubs... cya later!

Edited by super admin

lol, just don't post any key, i can't see any stealing here. If you post anyway, own fault if something happens later and you wonder why.

I summarize:

- Started with 0 posts, promises you to magically upgrade your pre installation key to 8.1

- The happy hour is longer than one hour (which is normally an hour, if an hour but depends on timezones of the country or the own brain sometimes)

- Already posted it is a trick (but not for you)

- American country flag and broken english

Profi(t)! :troll:

lol, just don't post any key, i can't see any stealing here. If you post anyway, own fault if something happens later and you wonder why.

I summarize:

- Started with 0 posts, promises you to magically upgrade your pre installation key to 8.1

- The happy hour is longer than one hour (which is normally an hour, if an hour but depends on timezones of the country or the own brain sometimes)

- Already posted it is a trick (but not for you)

- American country flag and broken english

Profi(t)! :troll:

i am pakistani...lolz... :angry: :angry: :angry: