samsung lindy m5650 backlight problem

don2

Generally when backlight goesoff,we click any button it comeup again.my phone backlight doesn't comeup when i click any button...this is the problem !!!!

i can assure you that there is no problem with buttons !!!

There is problem with backlight...i want to know the exact problem and exact solution and how much it cost?

• Replies 5
  • Views 902
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dodel

• don2

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like an hardware issue, If it's still under warranty take it back to where you got it from and ask them to take a look, they may have to RTM it for the manufacturer to have a look and see what the potential issue is,

Looks as though you've posted the same question here:-

http://www.xossip.com/showthread.php?p=52203743 (I expect they will advise the same course of action.)

Edit: Looking on ebay you can get the components quite cheap, if you a little tech savvy, you could get the digitizer and stuff yourself from ebay and fit it, could save you some monies.

Good luck.

Edited by Dodel

Sounds like an hardware issue, If it's still under warranty take it back to where you got it from and ask them to take a look, they may have to RTM it for the manufacturer to have a look and see what the potential issue is,

what is RTM ???

you could get the digitizer and stuff yourself from ebay and fit it

what is digitizer ?how can it solve my problem ???

Sounds like an hardware issue

there are so many things in hardware.i want to know exact problem and exact location and exact solution !!!

Edited by don2

there are so many things in hardware.i want to know exact problem and exact location and exact solution !!!

Then take it to a repair shop.

i had taken it repair shop before this thread.they all failed !!!!!!!

i had taken it repair shop before this thread.they all failed !!!!!!!

You've taken the handset to repair shops and they have all failed, so why would you then think you could fix it ?. If it was a simple fix, the shop(s) would have fixed it for you ? (usually what a repair shop does).

You could try googling and trying to find the mainboard (internal components) online and have a go yourself, howerver as I previously stated, Any half way decent repair shop would have thought / tried this.

You'll either have to use it as is OR throw the device away.. OR you can selotape a torch to the back of it :D (I joke on the last one).

Regards

Dodel.

Edited by Dodel