Ballmer said goodbye to Microsoft with dancing and shouting

Mohamed atif

ul2m.jpg

he head of Microsoft's Steve Ballmer has said goodbye to the employees of the corporation at the annual meeting, delivering a speech, which was followed by dancing, jumping and shouting, once again confirming the reputation of an eccentric man.

Ballmer at some point in the emotional speech decided to include Michael Jackson's song «Wanna Be Startin 'Somethin», which he also put on his first staff meeting in 1983. Then he began to jump and dance, shouting out the name of the Microsoft. When the song ended, Ballmer paused and tearfully said, "You work in the best companies in the world."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38pWRi_LqV0&feature=player_embedded

After that, CEO thanked the staff who came to the meeting. At the end of the speech in the hall began to play «I've had The Time of My Life» by Bill Medley and Jennifer Uorns under which Ballmer went back to dancing and running around, shouting: "It was the best time of my life." Microsoft employees in response to the head shouting, "We love you!".

Steve Ballmer has earned the nickname "monkey-boy» (monkey boy) for his eccentric manner of speech. Forbes named him the most unusual and hard-working billionaire in the world. Ballmer announced the resignation on August 23 of this year. Companies have not yet found a new CEO. After the deal, under which Microsoft agreed to buy mobile business Nokia, rumors began to circulate that the new head of the vendor may become CEO of the Finnish company's Stephen Elop.

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paft

• SnakeMasteR

• Reefa

• nanoman

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What a stupid American. He's a classic stereotypical example of why people bash Americans for being annoying/dumb/crazy/and so on.

Edited by Paft

Good riddance, the mans a fool who somehow managed to get paid while ruining Microsoft and Windows

Think about why he leaves M$, now after Vista and Windows 8. :lol:

What a stupid American. He's a classic stereotypical example of why people bash Americans for being annoying/dumb/crazy/and so on.

Do you think only Americans shout, jump and are dumb and crazy? The whole world is dumb and crazy.

As CEO from such a big company you probably won't be successful being just regular or normal, trust me. The only difference is, that Ballmer never tried to hide his behaviour what many do.

Look at him, the only thing i see there is power, there is no crazyness, you can of course go up on stage with a pillow and cry into it but i think that is not very incentive for a person in that position. He needs to be replaced, we'll see who can do that and does his job less annoying/dumb/crazy/and so on which he did 13 years (as CEO) and over 30 years overall Microsoft, there are not so much people that have mostly one company in their job-life.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm6lfhARBB0

Shut up and take my money. :tehe: :lmao:

Edited by n0_risk!

Do you think only Americans shout, jump and are dumb and crazy? The whole world is dumb and crazy.

As CEO from such a big company you probably won't be successful being just regular or normal, trust me. The only difference is, that Ballmer never tried to hide his behaviour what many do.

Bigger country, more idiots I suppose.

Yanks are renowned for it though. As people I think they are generally louder. :) Example: Audiences are so loud on shows "woooohhh" at the slightest things.

edit: Don't any Americans take it to heart...there are many great Americans, but there are a lot of tools you have in your country.

edit:

Bill o'reilly

Glenn Beck

Alex Jones

Mental cases!

Edited by Paft