• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• avmad

• nanoman

• xanax

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Total Uninstall Is The Boss

working version and stable is 6.3.1 @AdminCrack Version exclusively if you want to install on 32 bit system

you will find it searching the forums

Total can do this?

I want to be able to uninstall fully or as much as possible software that requires you to restart during install.

Hmm problem I see is it will track all changes. Which would be everything starting up. Uninstalling that would be a disaster lol

Edited by avmad

Total can do this?

I want to be able to uninstall fully or as much as possible software that requires you to restart during install.

Hmm problem I see is it will track all changes. Which would be everything starting up. Uninstalling that would be a disaster lol

it depends on what software youre trying to trace for desired purposes may be here some one can help you

no you dont have to uninstall the tracked software using it but you can read the trace log and remove leftovers manually as you might find it suits you the best

if you're interested in repackaging software i really recommend testing in vmware it give you accurate results besides no risk at all ;)