My desktop on windows 7 have problem!

R3dMan

Hey there, I am a user of this forum some time now, I think here is solutions for almost everything,

In these last days I have had problems with my Windows 7, the letters disappear from the desktop, or disappear discs, if the "My Computer", but it is not always what happens, if you reset everything back to normal, so I would whether there is a possible solution for this! Thanks in advanced

2z6xdp3.png

Edited by Nuno Encarnado

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• johndoe

• truemate

• R3dMan

• avmad

Top Posters In This Topic

Airstream_Bill

Weather this will help or not I do not know. If it was my computer I would go to Control Pane All Control Panel Itemsl/ Click on the System/ Then Advanced System Settings and then under Advanced go to Settings and tell it to Adjust for best System Performance tell it ok and then change it back to Let Windows Choose what is best for my computer and tell it ok. I would also delete the Paging File and tell it to create another one. And then it will tell you to reboot. If you have used a Registry Cleaner I would tell it top put back what you let it take out. I noticed you have Advanced System Care something installed from you desktop icons. Anyway I would try this it can not hurt. Good Luck. Secondly if you have a System Restore Point from when you did not have this problem put the computer back to that time. Fingers are Crossed for You.

i suggest change the display resolution to something different (preferably higher that currently in use) then restart system. what this will do is rebuild the icon cache which if it gets corrupted can result in weird problems...

if that resolves your problem, feel free to switch back to original display resolution.

google rebuild icon cache windows 7 for further info...

first of all change urs destop look.. i mean the theme...wat a dull look it is it even wont looks like win7

yes he's using classic windows 7 theme which gives best performance sans the eyecandy...

Edited by johndoe

yes he's using classic windows 7 theme which gives best performance sans the eyecandy...

hey u right i have just check this classic theme.. and really the performance gone up.Especially while surfing.

wooooo

Edited by truemate

Thanks alot guys, for yours suggestion!!

looking forward to your feedback after you have tried some of them out, see if you had success with any of them...!