• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Matt

• psyko666

• november_ra1n

• phenomkillerz

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no best .

Windows 8.1 is the basic edition for home users. It includes the core feature set that home users require but does not include key business features, such as support for the ability to join domains, process Group Policy, and so on.

Windows 8.1 Pro is for small- and medium-sized businesses. It provides enhanced features that help to easily connect to company networks, access files on the go, encrypt data, and more.

Windows 8.1 Enterprise includes all the capabilities of Windows 8.1 Pro, plus premium features needed for large business users. such as Windows To Go, DirectAccess, BranchCache, AppLocker, Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI), and Windows 8 app deployment.

Well for me using Windows 8.1 PRO with WMC cause no keys yet for Enterprise version.

GG son... enjoy that :D

I will wait until a KMS Solution is avail ;)

Well for me using Windows 8.1 PRO with WMC cause no keys yet for Enterprise version.

Wel.. you can activate Windows 8.1 Enterprise already, read november_ra1n's Topics...

You must activate offline by Phone Activation...

Windows 8.1 PRO/ENTERPRISE Offline Activation VL MAK Key

Edited by psyko666

• Administrator

Wel.. you can activate Windows 8.1 Enterprise already, read november_ra1n's Topics...

You must activate offline by Phone Activation...

Windows 8.1 PRO/ENTERPRISE Offline Activation VL MAK Key

give me direct link

• Administrator

it's been long time as like this, I told you there's no keys for Enterprise 8.1

Windows 8.1 PRO/ENTERPRISE Offline Activation VL MAK Key - There is none working keys now as soon as I have I will update.

There is none working keys now as soon as I have I will update.

If you just follow to topic daily you never know one of these day you may see the paradise!! If and when you see the paradise just grab it as soon as possible before slip away from you... You know what i mean!

• Administrator

There is none working keys now as soon as I have I will update.

If you just follow to topic daily you never know one of these day you may see the paradise!! If and when you see the paradise just grab it as soon as possible before slip away from you... You know what i mean!

and how did you explain what I said like that man, all what I said if you see I'm waiting for Enterprise keys and there's still no keys yet so Mr ns870152 came and said no there's keys and what I know there's no keys and I do follow your topics and thanks alot for all your work :).