modem testing

bruinator

I am doing some diagnostics to my usb modem. It is a usb data fax voice modem. i clicked on the diagnostics tab so i could so i could put a check mark next to append to log but it is grayed out. How can i fix this so i can run some diags?

thx

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bruinator

• jtmulc

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately, Conexant only makes the chips, they don't supply drivers, not even generic ones. Can you tell me who made the modem? Maybe a model number?

Unfortunately, Conexant only makes the chips, they don't supply drivers, not even generic ones. Can you tell me who made the modem? Maybe a model number?

My bad. That is the chipset. Conexant doesn't do the drivers. The modem is a Usb fax modem cx fu02

My bad. That is the chipset. Conexant doesn't do the drivers. The modem is a Usb fax modem cx fu02

After some searching (and finding your question on another forum along the way), I'm thinking you might have a Wintec FileMate modem CX. Does it look like this?

0080095317109_AV_300X300.jpg

Wintec's website says they only support up to Windows 7. You may be SOL.

After some searching (and finding your question on another forum along the way), I'm thinking you might have a Wintec FileMate modem CX. Does it look like this?

0080095317109_AV_300X300.jpg

. You may be SOL.

Yes, I know. lol