[Giveaway] RollBack Rx 10 (Single PC License)!

Roger D

thank you for the info. Finally I got a 2 keys for this software. thank you. :) :D

2 keys.. :rolleyes: . I have kept 10 keys for mine.. ha hahaa haaa.. :tehe: :tehe: :tehe:

Hi Roger, How-bout sending 1Key to U,r S.A. Cricket Friend via P.M.

:coolwink: :coolwink: :coolwink:

• Replies 89
  • Views 17.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Roger D

• AlexCross

• demoneye

• november_ra1n

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

4 keys now.

We are bad people? :(

me 3 :D

Me..10. nsane enough..

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by Roger D

Got my license, so I can use this license forever and it does not expire, I mean if I do a clean install and I have to activate it again it will work?

The key is legit, just like buying the key. So the activation will be forever for the single PC.. :showoff:

What is the shelf life if any?

I recommend replacing RRX with AX64 Time Machine, it is better :D If you have another disk or partition to use for snapshots then there's no point using RX instead of Time Machine.

Got my license, so I can use this license forever and it does not expire, I mean if I do a clean install and I have to activate it again it will work?

The key is legit, just like buying the key. So the activation will be forever for the single PC.. :showoff:

What is the shelf life if any?

:think:

Meaning if I don't use it for awhile will the key still be good?

Of Course! It's just like buying the software key. you can keep it for future use.. :)

But I'll suggest you to use it and activate ASAP. As no one knows what will happen in future, Company may cancel the License if they couldn't digest that much giveaway keys in a single day.. :P :P

Edited by Roger D

Thanks! :thumbsup:

Welcome Bro.. :D

Yep, the giveaway has ended.

Of Course! It's just like buying the software key. you can keep it for future use.. :)

But I'll suggest you to use it and activate ASAP. As no one knows what will happen in future, Company may cancel the License if they couldn't digest that much giveaway keys in a single day.. :P :P

Well, they made that code available almost for every one :P, so they shouldn't block any key, based on the principle:" don't hate the player, hate the game", is like they will give you something and then take it away, it won't look good for their image.

Edited by AlexCross

Game OVER ! guys.. :(

I have told you guys to act fast.. lol :D

Yep, the giveaway has ended.

Well, they made that code available almost for every one :P, so they shouldn't block any key, based on the principle:" don't hate the player, hate the game", is like they will give you something and then take it away, it won't look good for their image.

Of course! they have acted fast and cancelled the Code. So it's not likely they are going to cancel the activation or keys already purchased through the Giveaway.. So whoever grabbed the Deal, Enjoy without any tension.. :clap:

:dance: :dance: :dance: