Internet Download Manager: Option to increase video buffering speed on next version, maybe?

fccard

Hello friends,

As in title, I've sent a suggestion to IDM support team yesterday regarding to increase video buffering speed.

This is what I wrote to them:

"Hello IDM support team,

So, my suggestion is: We know that IDM can download videos from many sites, if not all, with the fastest speed possible. Would be
nice to have an option to make possible for us to watch the videos with no need to download, increasing the buffering speed, reducing
or eliminating the choppy videos. As an example, depending on the day time, it's almost impossible to watch videos on Youtube due the
very slow buffering speed but if I use IDM to download the videos, the speed is fast. So why not make IDM to use the same speed to increase the videos buffering?
So I ask for you guys to please consider this suggestion and improve IDM even more.
Thanks in advance."

And this is what they said:

"Hello,

Thank you for choosing IDM. We will think about your suggestion and may add it to the next version of IDM.

Best regards,

Dave Saeger
IDM Support
Tonec Inc."

I really hope they can add that option. It would be very nice. The only program I know that does (or tries) to do such function is the Speedbit Video Accelerator. But that program doesn't work good and when I uninstall it, I lose access to internet for some reason...

Anyways, let's wait for the next version. Maybe some of you guys want to send that same request for them so they will know more people want that too :)

Edited by fccard

• Replies 10
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jalaffa

• mazigh

• fccard

• Sharelol

• Administrator

Isn't IDM guys saying the same from some time now?

@DKT27

Yes, Dave replies back with the very same "will think" answer to almost all of the suggestions/requests about new functions implementation; he even adds an "in a future", instead just a "next" version to some specific requests. I already sent him some of my own some time ago, but I'm still waiting his "future" reach us. :rolleyes:

Edited by Sentry

Mohamed atif

If you want to watch the video download quickly use this program speed video accelerator

Settings program internet download manager

twm6.png