XA4XC-V28DP-62TG4-9VJEB

Z4M2A-9QMJJ-9J58J-3N44H

T75Z8-S4HGT-PRJNJ-KN6XV

thanks!

• Replies 4.2k
  • Views 1.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

november_ra1n , It will work for sure .. Just to help members here . Hope you'll like it :rolleyes:

⇨ [NEW] Kaspersky Internet Security 2013 & 2014 - 1 Year License Patch by IamBidyuT ⇦

Instruction:

✪ Pause Kaspersky Protection [Taskbar > Right Click On Kaspersky Icon > Click Pause Protection]

✪ Disable Self-Defense [setting > Additional > Self-Defence] - Unchecked

✪ Run Your desired Kaspersky Patch as Admin & click on Patch Button

✪ Wait for "Successfully Patched" Message, Your's Product Activated.

✪ Restart Kaspersky and Resume the protection and enable Self-Defense again.

y98u.jpg

Thanks IamBidyuT! i hope this key works for long time!

november_ra1n , It will work for sure .. Just to help members here . Hope you'll like it :rolleyes:

⇨ [NEW] Kaspersky Internet Security 2013 & 2014 - 1 Year License Patch by IamBidyuT ⇦

Instruction:

✪ Pause Kaspersky Protection [Taskbar > Right Click On Kaspersky Icon > Click Pause Protection]

y98u.jpg

:)

Wow! Thanks Bidyut for a superb patch! It worked perfect for me ... after 3 tries. :showoff:

So I'll just try to improve on the instructions part.

Detailed Instructions:1. Pause Kaspersky Protection by right clicking the system tray icon.2. Disable Self-Defense by going to Settings > Additional > Self-Defence.3. Exit Kaspersky by right clicking the system tray icon.4. Run Patch as Admin and click on Patch button.4. Wait for "Successfully Patched" message.5. Restart Kaspersky and Resume the protection and enable Self-Defense again.

For the number of days of license confusion, I had 87 days of evaluation LEFT before applying the patch and I got 297 days after applying the patch. I was not able to figure out how it works but I'll leave that for others to figure out. ;)

Absolutely wonderful job Bidyut! Thanks once again. :wub:

...wait...

once again..

THANKS!

Wow! Thanks Bidyut for a superb patch! It worked perfect for me ... after 3 tries. :showoff:

So I'll just try to improve on the instructions part.

Detailed Instructions:1. Pause Kaspersky Protection by right clicking the system tray icon.2. Disable Self-Defense by going to Settings > Additional > Self-Defence.3. Exit Kaspersky by right clicking the system tray icon.4. Run Patch as Admin and click on Patch button.4. Wait for "Successfully Patched" message.5. Restart Kaspersky and Resume the protection and enable Self-Defense again.

For the number of days of license confusion, I had 87 days of evaluation LEFT before applying the patch and I got 297 days after applying the patch. I was not able to figure out how it works but I'll leave that for others to figure out. ;)

Absolutely wonderful job Bidyut! Thanks once again. :wub:

...wait...

once again..

THANKS!

Glad to hear you liked it :)

Instruction:

y98u.jpg

page not found ,,,how to download it? thank

:rolleyes:

Instruction:

y98u.jpg

page not found ,,,how to download it? thank

:rolleyes:

Link still working ....so correct / check your inserted link again please :yes:

november_ra1n

Link still working ....so correct / check your inserted link again please :yes:

I was just checking first link does not work >> page couldn't find.!

Ok, For the download link conflict here mirrorcreator link http://mir.cr/EPEERWIB

Well, the problem you guys are facing is that after clicking Site: http://ubuntuone.com within few seconds it turns into https://one.ubuntu.com/ , so the sharecode is showing

https://one.ubuntu.com/2HDZR4P5AlXkxVWT0IRsxl which is not the main download link & it will show page couldn't find.!

Whereas the main link is http://ubuntuone.com/2HDZR4P5AlXkxVWT0IRsxl which always works, that's why i said to recheck link , Thanks :)

november_ra1n

Ok, For the download link conflict here mirrorcreator link http://mir.cr/EPEERWIB

Mirrorcreater short link does not work with sharecode use the long link instead like below:

http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/EPEERWIB/

VirusTotal Result: 25/50

Download Latest Build of Kaspersky Internet Security 2014 here:-
Download Latest Build of Kaspersky Internet Security 2013 here:-

Hi everyone, hi Bidyut. :)

I ran a few tests for this Patch. What I did was that I changed the time of my system to 2015 so that KIS 2014's license expires. Now I tried to activate Kaspersky but the patch DOES NOT activate it in 2015.

Then I changed back the time to current time 2014 and the patch SUCCESSFULLY activates the Kaspersky again with the same number of days as earlier (297 days for me i.e.).

I think you can activate your PC any numer of times using this patch (no internet required) before the expiry date of the license (which I don't know whether is same for all of us or is different).

So guys, enjoy the Protection of Kaspersky for one year and lets hope that Bidyut comes up with another patch by the time the license expires. ;)

P. S.: I read the previous comments and noted that Bidyut has already mentioned it.

I mean suppose today your KIS 14 license is still 303 days remaining then after 100 days if you re-apply the patch you'll get 203 days , not 303 days ... Don't worry if i get newer keys I'll update too

Hi everyone, hi Bidyut. :)

I ran a few tests for this Patch. What I did was that I changed the time of my system to 2015 so that KIS 2014's license expires. Now I tried to activate Kaspersky but the patch DOES NOT activate it in 2015.

Then I changed back the time to current time 2014 and the patch SUCCESSFULLY activates the Kaspersky again with the same number of days as earlier (297 days for me i.e.).

I think you can activate your PC any numer of times using this patch (no internet required) before the expiry date of the license (which I don't know whether is same for all of us or is different).

So guys, enjoy the Protection of Kaspersky for one year and lets hope that Bidyut comes up with another patch by the time the license expires. ;)

P. S.: I read the previous comments and noted that Bidyut has already mentioned it.

I mean suppose today your KIS 14 license is still 303 days remaining then after 100 days if you re-apply the patch you'll get 203 days , not 303 days ... Don't worry if i get newer keys I'll update too

Hi Bidyut, :)

Is it possible that you can make your patch compatible with Kaspersky Pure 3 as well :D?

Either way awesome work, keep it up :thumbsup:

Yes, I can make for Kaspersky Pure 3 as well too . . . . But let the Kaspersky PURE 1st support my Windows 8.1 :D

Yes, I can make for Kaspersky Pure 3 as well too . . . . But let the Kaspersky PURE 1st support my Windows 8.1 :D

Nice, thank you very much Bidyut! :)

I thought Kaspersky Pure 3 is now compatible with 8.1, not sure though...

No, Kaspersky

No, Kaspersky PURE 3.0 is not compatible with Windows 8.1 ... Wait for PURE 4.0 (just guessing) :showoff:

Patch works for "Kaspersky Internet Security [14.0.0.4651.0.1330.0 ( c )]" but not for "Kaspersky Internet Security [14.0.0.4651.0.1043.0]" (installer file name on ftp: kis14.0.0.4651pl-pl.exe).

november_ra1n

Patch works for "Kaspersky Internet Security [14.0.0.4651.0.1330.0 ( c )]" but not for "Kaspersky Internet Security [14.0.0.4651.0.1043.0]" (installer file name on ftp: kis14.0.0.4651pl-pl.exe).

If you are using KIS 2014 Polish Edition non of the key will work cause Polish Edition has different set of key and activation management build in application.! Try English Edition than you will know.

No, Kaspersky

No, Kaspersky PURE 3.0 is not compatible with Windows 8.1 ... Wait for PURE 4.0 (just guessing) :showoff:

Hi

Please take a look at this page : http://www.kaspersky.com/pure

Kaspersky PURE 3 supports Windows 8.1

eyf6tk6h9cnndgiyhm5h.jpg

Please make a patch for KASPERSKY TOTAL SECURITY ;)

SPECIAL TNX

:cheers:

Archived