Had to add the trial reset tool to the exclusions lists, it started flagging it as hack tool, dangerous software and malware lol

• Replies 4.2k
  • Views 1.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply
november_ra1n

Hi november_ra1n! any chance that today we have a new 183 Days Key? i need one,thanks!

You do not need to request any key when and if available i post in this topic but its not like ordering or dating the key.

Had to add the trial reset tool to the exclusions lists, it started flagging it as hack tool, dangerous software and malware lol

It is false positive Kaspersky flag it to order to protect their product however use Manual Trial Batch File on page one >>>>

Hi november_ra1n! any chance that today we have a new 183 Days Key? i need one,thanks!

You do not need to request any key when and if available i post in this topic but its not like ordering or dating the key.

You are right,sorry

november_ra1n

KIS 2013- 2014 Reg Files 19 Jan 2014 [365 Days Starting from 19 Jan 2014]

xh9l.png

Tested the reg files working on Windows 8.1 Enterprise 64 Bit Operation System.

Make sure you have follow the instruction step by step properly posted there #835 >>> How to Import and Activate Kaspersky 2014 Via Setup - Registration Entries (.reg) [New Working Method]

Key has just been blocked...

xh9l.png

Make sure you have follow the instruction step by step properly posted there #835 >>> How to Import and Activate Kaspersky 2014 Via Setup - Registration Entries (.reg) [New Working Method]

Hello @November_rain, i hope your having a great day. Please i beg you to Indulge me Little of your Precious Time to Explain more about this KIS Activation Method?

My Colleague Desperately Needs It as her Kasperskey Pure 3.0 will be expiring in 4 days from Today . And She asked me for help since they all think am the Geek who can Fix everything for them ..

A.) Note that She is Using a Windows 7 Notebook and she has an Almost Expired Kaspersky pure 3.0 on it as of now ..

I have some Few Questions for you .. Please forgive me in Advance if they Sound Noobish and Silly .. But i just want to be Clear about everything and Know what Steps to take One by One from Start to Finish so that i Don't End up Screwing her Notebook up if i Uninstall her Kaspersky Pure 3.0 now.

1) Will this KIS 2014 Latest Version be able to be Freshly Installed and Activated on her Windows 7 Notebook ?

2) Can you give me a Direct Download Link of the Latest version KIS 2014 and where i can Download it?

3) what Steps to to Follow After Download Fresh KIS 2014 on Windows 7 and how to Install it Successfully to get the 365 Days Valid key on it ??

Please Do not be Upset over my Silly Questions , i Apologizes in Advance for Wasting your time .. Do try and Assist me as i very Much Appreciate your Help and Trust your Directions .. Cheers ..

november_ra1n

Hello @November_rain, i hope your having a great day. Please i beg you to Indulge me Little of your Precious Time to Explain more about this KIS Activation Method?

My Colleague Desperately Needs It as her Kasperskey Pure 3.0 will be expiring in 4 days from Today . And She asked me for help since they all think am the Geek who can Fix everything for them ..

A.) Note that She is Using a Windows 7 Notebook and she has an Almost Expired Kaspersky pure 3.0 on it as of now ..

I have some Few Questions for you .. Please forgive me in Advance if they Sound Noobish and Silly .. But i just want to be Clear about everything and Know what Steps to take One by One from Start to Finish so that i Don't End up Screwing her Notebook up if i Uninstall her Kaspersky Pure 3.0 now.

1) Will this KIS 2014 Latest Version be able to be Freshly Installed and Activated on her Windows 7 Notebook ?

2) Can you give me a Direct Download Link of the Latest version KIS 2014 and where i can Download it?

3) what Steps to to Follow After Download Fresh KIS 2014 on Windows 7 and how to Install it Successfully to get the 365 Days Valid key on it ??

Please Do not be Upset over my Silly Questions , i Apologizes in Advance for Wasting your time .. Do try and Assist me as i very Much Appreciate your Help and Trust your Directions .. Cheers ..

1. Yes you can install KIS 2014 on Windows 7

2. KIS 2014 abcEN_5632

http://downloads-am.kasperskyamericas.com/files/main/en/kis14.0.0.4651abcEN_5632.exe

3. After install KIS 2014 read step by step instruction how to activate the 365 days key posted there >>>>> How to Import and Activate Kaspersky 2014 Via Setup - Registration Entries (.reg) [New Working Method]

Good Luck..!

1. Yes you can install KIS 2014 on Windows 7

2. KIS 2014 abcEN_5632

http://downloads-am.kasperskyamericas.com/files/main/en/kis14.0.0.4651abcEN_5632.exe
3. After install KIS 2014 read step by step instruction how to activate the 365 days key posted there >>>>> How to Import and Activate Kaspersky 2014 Via Setup - Registration Entries (.reg) [New Working Method]

Good Luck..!

Thanks so much for your quick Response.. I will first go and Download it from her notebook now .. Then Later Uninstall her Kaspersky Pure 3.0 and Follow your Directives closely ... here goes ... I will Report back to you how everything Turns out.. Cheers

xh9l.png

WOW!! KIS for 365 days.. :dribble:

I've ESET genuine key for 1 year

ESET AV or KIS ... Now I'm in real dilemma.. :think:

november_ra1n

This key has just been block if you want to activate use trial reset batch file and install 90 days OEM License key knowing that will never block..

november_ra1n

i want run Dump.exe in .cmd but it doesn't work ?

it deletes the command in .reg ?

thanks

If you use Manual Trial Reset Batch file it will delete the key automatically and clean your registry than use 90 Days OEM Trial key knowing this is legal key wont get blocked.. See the instruction download link and key on Page #1 >>>

This key has just been block if you want to activate use trial reset batch file and install 90 days OEM License key knowing that will never block..

This new key has been blocked really fast! the joy don't was for long this time...

Thanks so much @november_rain for all your time and Assistance Yesterday ... But Am Sad to report that After going All Commando on this KIS 2014 Yesterday it Did not Work !!! LoL ... I tried Several Times and it even refused to Install on my Latter Attempts ... I Almost Dropped the Notebook to The Floor, but i Remembered in time that It was not mine .... LoL ... Now am in Desperate mode now ... I Feel Responsible to my Colleague and i Just have to find another way to help her get a Good Security Suite that is Valid for At Least One Full Year ... Once Again, Thanks for your help .. Have a Nice day .. Cheers

Thanks so much @november_rain for all your time and Assistance Yesterday ... But Am Sad to report that After going All Commando on this KIS 2014 Yesterday it Did not Work !!! LoL ... I tried Several Times and it even refused to Install on my Latter Attempts ... I Almost Dropped the Notebook to The Floor, but i Remembered in time that It was not mine .... LoL ... Now am in Desperate mode now ... I Feel Responsible to my Colleague and i Just have to find another way to help her get a Good Security Suite that is Valid for At Least One Full Year ... Once Again, Thanks for your help .. Have a Nice day .. Cheers

You can Try this(Outpost Security Suite Pro 9.0- 1 year license)

//www.nsaneforums.com/topic/202597-giveaway-outpost-security-suite-pro-ver-90-45376701937-1-year-license/

Or If you need ESET NOD32 Antivirus for 1 year, you can ask me... :lol:

Archived