Ok Got the 183 days now.

I was making a mistake. Instead of the batch file, I was using the russian reset file which was continuously giving it a 30 day key.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Views 1.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also I needed to disconnect my net connection before putting in the new code, otherwise it would automatically take up the 30 days trial version.

Anyways, thx to both November Rain & Juhi for the help.

Also I needed to disconnect my net connection before putting in the new code, otherwise it would automatically take up the 30 days trial version.

You don`t need to disconnect from network - all you have to do is to follow juhi `s advice .

I was using KIS2014 before with 90 days OEM trial (77 days left) -> I disabled self defence -> disabled protection untill restart -> exit KIS from tray icon -> applied as admin. the trial batch -> KIS restarted and asked me to activate -> introduced the lic. posted ( -6FHCV ) and now I have 183 days !

Thank you november_ra1n !

T3HCKHN.jpg

You don`t need to disconnect from network - all you have to do is to follow juhi `s advice .

I was using KIS2014 before with 90 days OEM trial (77 days left) -> I disabled self defence -> disabled protection untill restart -> exit KIS from tray icon -> applied as admin. the trial batch -> KIS restarted and asked me to activate -> introduced the lic. posted ( -6FHCV ) and now I have 183 days !

Thank you november_ra1n !

T3HCKHN.jpg

Where do I find the 183-day trial license?

30 day trial reset seems to be working for me, the popup advertising is annoying as hell though, and i'm sure it is piss poor slow starting protection, sometimes even paused at start,

am i the only one using KAV rather than KIS ??? .... just never seem to see it mentioned nor any keys for it

30 day trial reset seems to be working for me, the popup advertising is annoying as hell though, and i'm sure it is piss poor slow starting protection, sometimes even paused at start,

am i the only one using KAV rather than KIS ??? .... just never seem to see it mentioned nor any keys for it

I use KAV, there's no key for it, just use trial reset every 30 days.

Why don`t you use KIS2014 ? (It`s easier to find keys for it)

- look here B)

rJwiXNN.jpg

...?

Boops...first click on the pastebin link, when that link opens...copy the part where it says sharecode.."/YPLSXxMt" and then PASTE it in front of the pastebin link that you have already opened....Then open that ENTIRE URL together as ONE link.

Therefore the complete link is..:

http://pastebin.com//YPLSXxMt

Get used to this if you want to stay on nsaneforums, this is how file links are exchanged here.

november_ra1n

Kaspersky ONE DACH Edition. 3-Device 6 months Trial License Pack Serials [ Suitable for KIS 2012 to 2014] - [29 December 2013]

Expiry Date: 27.07.2014

183 Days Activation Codes:84K19

*** ​Important Notice: If you already on Trial Period or Commercial License just delete the key and apply Manual Trial Reset Batch File...*** after use the 183 days Trial Serials.... See the info about KIS / KAV 2014 Manual Trial Reset Batch File [x64 / x32] on Page #1 >>>>

The quantity of the attempts already exhausted..!

november_ra1n

Kaspersky ONE DACH Edition. 3-Device 6 months Trial License Pack Serials [ Suitable for KIS 2012 to 2014] - [31 December 2013]

Expiry Date: 27.07.2014

183 Days Activation Codes:M5WAU 

*** ​Important Notice: If you already on Trial Period or Commercial License just delete the key and apply Manual Trial Reset Batch File...*** after use the 183 days Trial Serials.... See the info about KIS / KAV 2014 Manual Trial Reset Batch File [x64 / x32] on Page #1 >>>>

The quantity of the attempts already exhausted..!

How to Import and Activate Kaspersky 2014 Via Setup - Registration Entries (.reg) [New Working Method]

Instruction:

1. Pause Kaspersky Protection [Taskbar > Right Click On Kaspersky Icon > Click Pause Protection]

n97.png

2. Disable Self-Defense [setting > Additional > Self-Defence] - Unchecked

izyw.png

3. Exit Kaspersky from Taskbar

tamq.png

4. Click DELtrial_14_W8 first [This will clean registry and also reset the trial]

5. Click Dump.exe import the setup - Registration Entries (.reg)

6. Restart Kaspersky and Resume the protection and enable Self-Defense again.

Testimonial:

9opb.png

Working nicely on Windows 8.1 Enterprise Edition KIS 2014 Patch D

Thanks! works perfect! however,is there any chance that the boys of Kaspersky Labs,could blacklist the keys? if so what to do in that case?

thanks a lot, i tried this way and works perfect, 330days kis 2014 ACTIVATED

someone can reset KIS for Android pls

Hi! Here try this to install on your phone:

Site: http://rghost.net

Code: /51358003

remove your kaspersky from your phone, then install this! ist shuld work with no problems is already (FIXED)!! Should be work without License problems ;)

november_ra1n

KIS Reg Files 03 Jan 2014 [328 Days Starting from 03 Jan 2014]

so75.png

Tested all 3 reg files working on Windows 8.1 Enterprise 64 Bit Operation System.

Make sure you have follow the instruction step by step properly posted there #835 >>> How to Import and Activate Kaspersky 2014 Via Setup - Registration Entries (.reg) [New Working Method]

november_ra1n

Any new keys for KAV?

Nope only use trial reset batch file and 30 days default trial period will be the way to activate.

Archived