november_ra1n

Thanks! works perfect! however,is there any chance that the boys of Kaspersky Labs,could blacklist the keys? if so what to do in that case?

If key gets blacklisted Manual Trial Reset Batch File then 90 days OEM Trial Key will be your life saver.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Views 1.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks! works perfect! however,is there any chance that the boys of Kaspersky Labs,could blacklist the keys? if so what to do in that case?

If key gets blacklisted Manual Trial Reset Batch File then 90 days OEM Trial Key will be your life saver.

OK thanks for everything!

How to Import and Activate Kaspersky 2014 Via Setup - Registration Entries (.reg) [New Working Method]

Instruction:

1. Pause Kaspersky Protection [Taskbar > Right Click On Kaspersky Icon > Click Pause Protection]

n97.png

2. Disable Self-Defense [setting > Additional > Self-Defence] - Unchecked

izyw.png

3. Exit Kaspersky from Taskbar

tamq.png

4. Click DELtrial_14_W8 first [This will clean registry and also reset the trial]

5. Click Dump.exe import the setup - Registration Entries (.reg)

6. Restart Kaspersky and Resume the protection and enable Self-Defense again.

Testimonial:

9opb.png

Working nicely on Windows 8.1 Enterprise Edition KIS 2014 Patch D

Thanks for the key! It works great :lol:

november_ra1n

Is there a way to do what those executables do manually?

Nope you need to use 2 application for the procedure...

@mcmin

Kaspersky small office security - Is there new version for it yet , Compatible with WIN 8.1 ?

Inform me Pleas .

I'm install with my computer and no issue.desktop23-12-255617-49-00-465.png

Mcmin, what about the key/license for KES, is that included in the download link ?

Nope, that's the offical download link, there is no license key included with it.

Here is the key for KES if you need one :)

https://copy.com/SMSSd8rTO3EIxhZZ

How to Import and Activate Kaspersky 2014 Via Setup - Registration Entries (.reg) [New Working Method]

Instruction:

1. Pause Kaspersky Protection [Taskbar > Right Click On Kaspersky Icon > Click Pause Protection]

n97.png

2. Disable Self-Defense [setting > Additional > Self-Defence] - Unchecked

izyw.png

3. Exit Kaspersky from Taskbar

tamq.png

4. Click DELtrial_14_W8 first [This will clean registry and also reset the trial]

5. Click Dump.exe import the setup - Registration Entries (.reg)

6. Restart Kaspersky and Resume the protection and enable Self-Defense again.

Testimonial:

9opb.png

Working nicely on Windows 8.1 Enterprise Edition KIS 2014 Patch D

Today, after automatic update to version d, license blocked and this method is not working anymore. Please update your way to use it ;)

I tried both 90 day trial codes on the first page to activate KIS 2014. I got "The activation code you entered has exceeded the number of activations allowed" message. Is there any other working 90 day trial code?

november_ra1n

Today, after automatic update to version d, license blocked and this method is not working anymore. Please update your way to use it ;)

Key has been blocked that does not mean method is not working. Too many people download and install same keys however use trial reset and key from page one.

I tried both 90 day trial codes on the first page to activate KIS 2014. I got "The activation code you entered has exceeded the number of activations allowed" message. Is there any other working 90 day trial code?

You need to apply Manual Trial Reset Batch File before using 90 days OEM Activation Keys see the first page >>>> for instruction.

You need to apply Manual Batch File before using 90 days OEM Activation Keys see the first page >>>> for instruction.

Thank you. I had used "Activate Kaspersky 2014 Via Setup - Registration Entries (.reg) [New Working Method]" as I could not activate KIS with 90 day trial codes. A member said in previous message that the method was not working anymore and the licences were blacklisted. I haven't updated KIS today. It seems, I will need to use another activation method after updating it. :)

hello , i tried to use the KIS / KAV 2014 Manual Trial Reset Batch File [x64 / x32] ( on windows 7 ) but i had this error : avpui.exe not found

any suggestion? must i have to do a new install of kis ?

thanks

november_ra1n

hello , i tried to use the KIS / KAV 2014 Manual Trial Reset Batch File [x64 / x32] ( on windows 7 ) but i had this error : avpui.exe not found

any suggestion? must i have to do a new install of kis ?

thanks

Will you try Kaspersky Reset Trial 2.2.0.17 and see if you are going to be successful if not re install.

november_ra1n

Kaspersky ONE DACH Edition. 3-Device 6 months Trial License Pack Serials [ Suitable for KIS 2012 to 2014] - [27 December 2013]

Expiry Date: 27.07.2014

183 Days Activation Codes:-6FHCV

*** ​Important Notice: If you already on Trial Period or Commercial License just delete the key and apply Manual Trial Reset Batch File...*** after use the 183 days Trial Serials.... See the info about KIS / KAV 2014 Manual Trial Reset Batch File [x64 / x32] on Page #1 >>>>

Hi November rain,

It just seems to be giving 30 days trial even after manual reset . but it says trial for 3 computers for 183 days ?

what should I do ?

Hi November rain,

It just seems to be giving 30 days trial even after manual reset . but it says trial for 3 computers for 183 days ?

what should I do ?

you have done something wrong. :/

please do the procedure again .. patiently.

step by step

1-pause protection

2 - open KIS app delete any previous licence installed.

3 - setting>additional uncheck self defence (turn off)

4 - close the KIS app. EXIT the tray icon.

wait to 1 min. (optional) (i recommend it)

5 - run the manual trail-reset as admin.

no need to restart pc ... wait for few min until KIS window will apear.

enter 90 days activatn code or 183 days

and activate it.

Archived