Top Posters In This Topic

8055 B)

8045 :)

@spicey

Try again!

⓼⓾⓸⓺

:spank: :spank: :spank: :P

Broom... broom... broom... EmoticonCar.gif

-͖̯̞̤̘͎̪̠̹̘̀͆̇̐͛̐̆͊͝͝ ̧̮͚̲̳̦̥̖͉͒̔̐̀̂̕͘͠͝͝ͅį̨̨͓̜̥̻̮̼̰͛̔̉̿̀̊͛͒̕͝ ̡̗͍̰̯͙͇̖̊̀̐̆̔͐́̅̕͜͜͝ơ̡̠̤̬̭͎̩͕͖͒͂̇̈́̂̄̌̽̕ͅf̨̧̤̼̯̪̜̙̻͕͐͐̎̀̆͊̒̑͗̅ẗ̢̩͖̪̪̺̻̻̤̯́̄̔̐̇̋̀͐̌͌ȩ̻̰̭͈̞̹͓̺̩̇̍̆͑̂̍̊͑̕͝n͓̩̖̱͙̘̺̬̫̓̒͊͐̃͑̆̔̊͜͝ ̛̮͔̜͕͕̟͉̼̭̼͌̀̊͆̊̂̓̅̚t̛̤̖̗̩̩͚̮͙͎̉͋́͑̄͋̏̈̀͜ḧ͎̖̮̝̯͕͚̼̰͓́͐́͗͒̈̀̌̉̆i̡̡̻̭͍̲͔͙̙̫͒͑̇̂̍͐̽͂͒̕ņ̛̮͎͚̭̤͎̺̳̰͗̀̏̾̇̅͘̚͝k̛͕̗̘̞̙̖̻̜̪͉̀͋͌́͗̑͂̅̕ ̢̣̠͈̥̙͈̣̩͖̅̋̏̐͛̍̄̓̉̍ắ̡̝̝͚͍͙̥̦̙̎̀̈͗̊̚͜͠͝ḃ̡̛̛͖̘̤̗͙̞͖͖̟̐͌͒́͌͛͘ơ̡̭̟̠̦̰̰̦̭̹͒̋̒͛̌͋̄̽̈́ư̢̡͈͉̥͚͎̜͎̮̒͋̍̽͛͂͑̿͠ț̢͉̖̣͎͙̻͓̉̐̏̾̿̇̔͆͒͘͜ ̨̦̖͖̟͎̘̰͓̫̆͑̌̾͌̔̎̅͛̚w̡̢̤̲̗̣̰̱̺̤͒̆̉̂̑̂́̍̑͝h̡̜̭̞̳̜̫͈̦̎͊̓̊̀̋́̐͜͠͝é̻̰͍͙͎̜̖̞̝̓̐͒͐͒̌̌̕͜͝r̜͓͉̱̫̪̝̬̔͋̀͐̔̀͂͘̚͝ͅͅę̧̠̺̼͇̲̲͍̪̌̊̔̓͆̑̈́͋͘͝ ͉̜̫̖̟̻̰͖̹͆͌̐͋̆̓̆́̄̇ͅī̧͕͓̺͇̺̫̝̝̜̍̑̀̒̄̑̉̊̌ ̘̙̣̜͇̺̯̭̻̝̍͋̐̎̐͋̕̚͝͠w̛̩̜̻̺̖̩͎̖̥̱͑̐͋͐̀̾̉̚͘è̡̡̻̬̘̜͔̼̰̀̾̓̓̇̽̋̈͜͠n̠͓̗̹͕̲̙̮̫̱̎͂͆͊̄̈́̍̚̕͝t̻̝̺̩̙̳͕͈̣̺̅͂̓̆͂͂̇̀͋̒ ̛͉̭͎̞̦͚͚̫̩̬̾̾̾̑̅͗̌̚͝w̧̻̙̖̟̳͉̭͇͉̌̉̑̊̄̌̊͘̚͝r͎̘̻͉͚͇̳̮̞̦̀̆̊́̈́̽̆͂̕͝ö̝̱̺̳͈̰̥̼̻̝͋̏̓̓̒̍͐̚͘n̫͇̖̫̖̳̳̩̖͓̾̒̔̉̆̌̅͛͊͠g̨͓̪͓̻̫͉̲͓̎̿͑̔̈́͑̂̔̊̕͜.̢̛̛͕̻̻͉̗̩̫̩͚̑̓̈́̈́̆̆̔̕.͙̞͉̜̺̮̞̰͙͔̏̓̎̓̐̉̀͘̚͠.̡̡̱̖̺̻̫͔̠̈́̒́̃̈́͐̐͘̚͜t̘͖̣̹͓̳͙͈̲̜̃̌͐͑͗̈́̄͂͘͘h̡̳̣̤̫̼̯̳̠̘̐͋͂̾͗̾̏͘͝͝e̩̪̪̠̮͈̻͍͚̪͋̅͑̔̄̇̉̆̃̕ ̢̠̖̻͈̺̘̞̙̬̈́̓̓̆͐̌̓̄͆̈́m̳̳͎͓͕̗̬̣̟̈̀͋̽͊̆̓̈́̚͘͜ö̢̧̡̖̣͉͍̹͉́̀̋̃̒́̐̀̕͘ͅr̬̥̰̖͉̞͎͇̖͐̾͊̇̓̀͊̐̃͝ͅḛ̢̟̘̳̲͙͔͕̾͛́͌̽̽̿͊̿͆ͅ ̠̯͍͉͕̻̩̝͇̯̓̽̾͛͑̓͋͂͠͠i̡̮̳͓̬̘̰̮̼͗́̑́̃͊̏̋̏͋͜ ̢̱̬̱̯͕̪͚̥̋̒̽̓́̌̊̕͜͝͠ḑ̛̛̛̩͔͔̳̫̘͈͚̺̆̈̈́́͆̽͝ỏ̢̝͕͓͕̫̥͉͇͓͑͑̈͗̓̿͊͘͠,̢̲̤̻͖̱̦̦͕͈͆͐̌̌͋̿̌̀͋̆ ̢͔͍͇͖̩̮̖̌̌̑̈́̑͒͐̓͜͜͝͠ţ̱̥̻̞̻̗̘̝͙͋̆͒͌̈́̐̏̅͗́h͕͙̼͓̱̜̪͓̼̟͛̈́̾́̇̏͐͛̀͝ę̡͕͉̮̟̬͈̙̹̀̄͑̐̎̃͌͋͐̈́ ̙̫͙͕̤̤̱̫̥̃̿̌͊̈́̆̏̌͑̉ͅḷ̢̤̩̯̳̼̲̞͕̽̏̈́̋̿͊̔̈͊̕ȩ̛͖̬͕̲̘̜̟̻͓͐͐̿͐͋̆͑̈́͘s͈̲̞̞͚̥̭̻͒̄̓͂̆̓͊̐̽͗͜͜s̡̲̫͓̖̜̺̫̳̻͒͒̓̊̊͐͑̄̑̈́ ̢̛̜͙̱̰̤͓̜̱̹̄͐̐̈́͊̒͑̊͘ỉ̬̣͚̘̬̗͎͉̖̦͆̄̎̐̍̕̚͝͝ ̡͓̲̱̖̳̲͎͕̃̅̇̄̀̅̕̕͘̚ͅk̦̳̞͚̘͖̝̱͍̮̏͌̄̎̈́̇̃̈͝͝ņ̩̱̲̰̭͎̻͚̜̆͌̔̀̿̍͋̎͠͠ọ̢̨͔̪͚̮̩̰͕̋̾̈́̆̄̑͑͗̚͝w͓̟͔̟͉͎̱͕̗̤̉̃̈̏̃́̈̕͠͝.̢͉͉͎̘̟̮̜̹̇̈́̔͊̈̾̀̽͛̕͜

➇➉➃➀

3.gif

Edited by slimrock

8109.gif4109.gif

-͖̯̞̤̘͎̪̠̹̘̀͆̇̐͛̐̆͊͝͝ ̧̮͚̲̳̦̥̖͉͒̔̐̀̂̕͘͠͝͝ͅį̨̨͓̜̥̻̮̼̰͛̔̉̿̀̊͛͒̕͝ ̡̗͍̰̯͙͇̖̊̀̐̆̔͐́̅̕͜͜͝ơ̡̠̤̬̭͎̩͕͖͒͂̇̈́̂̄̌̽̕ͅf̨̧̤̼̯̪̜̙̻͕͐͐̎̀̆͊̒̑͗̅ẗ̢̩͖̪̪̺̻̻̤̯́̄̔̐̇̋̀͐̌͌ȩ̻̰̭͈̞̹͓̺̩̇̍̆͑̂̍̊͑̕͝n͓̩̖̱͙̘̺̬̫̓̒͊͐̃͑̆̔̊͜͝ ̛̮͔̜͕͕̟͉̼̭̼͌̀̊͆̊̂̓̅̚t̛̤̖̗̩̩͚̮͙͎̉͋́͑̄͋̏̈̀͜ḧ͎̖̮̝̯͕͚̼̰͓́͐́͗͒̈̀̌̉̆i̡̡̻̭͍̲͔͙̙̫͒͑̇̂̍͐̽͂͒̕ņ̛̮͎͚̭̤͎̺̳̰͗̀̏̾̇̅͘̚͝k̛͕̗̘̞̙̖̻̜̪͉̀͋͌́͗̑͂̅̕ ̢̣̠͈̥̙͈̣̩͖̅̋̏̐͛̍̄̓̉̍ắ̡̝̝͚͍͙̥̦̙̎̀̈͗̊̚͜͠͝ḃ̡̛̛͖̘̤̗͙̞͖͖̟̐͌͒́͌͛͘ơ̡̭̟̠̦̰̰̦̭̹͒̋̒͛̌͋̄̽̈́ư̢̡͈͉̥͚͎̜͎̮̒͋̍̽͛͂͑̿͠ț̢͉̖̣͎͙̻͓̉̐̏̾̿̇̔͆͒͘͜ ̨̦̖͖̟͎̘̰͓̫̆͑̌̾͌̔̎̅͛̚w̡̢̤̲̗̣̰̱̺̤͒̆̉̂̑̂́̍̑͝h̡̜̭̞̳̜̫͈̦̎͊̓̊̀̋́̐͜͠͝é̻̰͍͙͎̜̖̞̝̓̐͒͐͒̌̌̕͜͝r̜͓͉̱̫̪̝̬̔͋̀͐̔̀͂͘̚͝ͅͅę̧̠̺̼͇̲̲͍̪̌̊̔̓͆̑̈́͋͘͝ ͉̜̫̖̟̻̰͖̹͆͌̐͋̆̓̆́̄̇ͅī̧͕͓̺͇̺̫̝̝̜̍̑̀̒̄̑̉̊̌ ̘̙̣̜͇̺̯̭̻̝̍͋̐̎̐͋̕̚͝͠w̛̩̜̻̺̖̩͎̖̥̱͑̐͋͐̀̾̉̚͘è̡̡̻̬̘̜͔̼̰̀̾̓̓̇̽̋̈͜͠n̠͓̗̹͕̲̙̮̫̱̎͂͆͊̄̈́̍̚̕͝t̻̝̺̩̙̳͕͈̣̺̅͂̓̆͂͂̇̀͋̒ ̛͉̭͎̞̦͚͚̫̩̬̾̾̾̑̅͗̌̚͝w̧̻̙̖̟̳͉̭͇͉̌̉̑̊̄̌̊͘̚͝r͎̘̻͉͚͇̳̮̞̦̀̆̊́̈́̽̆͂̕͝ö̝̱̺̳͈̰̥̼̻̝͋̏̓̓̒̍͐̚͘n̫͇̖̫̖̳̳̩̖͓̾̒̔̉̆̌̅͛͊͠g̨͓̪͓̻̫͉̲͓̎̿͑̔̈́͑̂̔̊̕͜.̢̛̛͕̻̻͉̗̩̫̩͚̑̓̈́̈́̆̆̔̕.͙̞͉̜̺̮̞̰͙͔̏̓̎̓̐̉̀͘̚͠.̡̡̱̖̺̻̫͔̠̈́̒́̃̈́͐̐͘̚͜t̘͖̣̹͓̳͙͈̲̜̃̌͐͑͗̈́̄͂͘͘h̡̳̣̤̫̼̯̳̠̘̐͋͂̾͗̾̏͘͝͝e̩̪̪̠̮͈̻͍͚̪͋̅͑̔̄̇̉̆̃̕ ̢̠̖̻͈̺̘̞̙̬̈́̓̓̆͐̌̓̄͆̈́m̳̳͎͓͕̗̬̣̟̈̀͋̽͊̆̓̈́̚͘͜ö̢̧̡̖̣͉͍̹͉́̀̋̃̒́̐̀̕͘ͅr̬̥̰̖͉̞͎͇̖͐̾͊̇̓̀͊̐̃͝ͅḛ̢̟̘̳̲͙͔͕̾͛́͌̽̽̿͊̿͆ͅ ̠̯͍͉͕̻̩̝͇̯̓̽̾͛͑̓͋͂͠͠i̡̮̳͓̬̘̰̮̼͗́̑́̃͊̏̋̏͋͜ ̢̱̬̱̯͕̪͚̥̋̒̽̓́̌̊̕͜͝͠ḑ̛̛̛̩͔͔̳̫̘͈͚̺̆̈̈́́͆̽͝ỏ̢̝͕͓͕̫̥͉͇͓͑͑̈͗̓̿͊͘͠,̢̲̤̻͖̱̦̦͕͈͆͐̌̌͋̿̌̀͋̆ ̢͔͍͇͖̩̮̖̌̌̑̈́̑͒͐̓͜͜͝͠ţ̱̥̻̞̻̗̘̝͙͋̆͒͌̈́̐̏̅͗́h͕͙̼͓̱̜̪͓̼̟͛̈́̾́̇̏͐͛̀͝ę̡͕͉̮̟̬͈̙̹̀̄͑̐̎̃͌͋͐̈́ ̙̫͙͕̤̤̱̫̥̃̿̌͊̈́̆̏̌͑̉ͅḷ̢̤̩̯̳̼̲̞͕̽̏̈́̋̿͊̔̈͊̕ȩ̛͖̬͕̲̘̜̟̻͓͐͐̿͐͋̆͑̈́͘s͈̲̞̞͚̥̭̻͒̄̓͂̆̓͊̐̽͗͜͜s̡̲̫͓̖̜̺̫̳̻͒͒̓̊̊͐͑̄̑̈́ ̢̛̜͙̱̰̤͓̜̱̹̄͐̐̈́͊̒͑̊͘ỉ̬̣͚̘̬̗͎͉̖̦͆̄̎̐̍̕̚͝͝ ̡͓̲̱̖̳̲͎͕̃̅̇̄̀̅̕̕͘̚ͅk̦̳̞͚̘͖̝̱͍̮̏͌̄̎̈́̇̃̈͝͝ņ̩̱̲̰̭͎̻͚̜̆͌̔̀̿̍͋̎͠͠ọ̢̨͔̪͚̮̩̰͕̋̾̈́̆̄̑͑͗̚͝w͓̟͔̟͉͎̱͕̗̤̉̃̈̏̃́̈̕͠͝.̢͉͉͎̘̟̮̜̹̇̈́̔͊̈̾̀̽͛̕͜

The more you do, the more you'll get :spank: :P

abd-300.gif

Poor doggy :(

➑➓➌➑

8109.gif4109.gif

The more you do, the more you'll get :spank: :P

-̧̱̗̙̯͔̲̠͙͕̂͛̀̍͐̐̐̑̚͠-͖̖͓̦̘͍̫̬̖͖̑̆̍̂̇͂̏̔̊͐I̭̰̮̲͚̠̰̻̪̱͗̊̎͆̎̈̎͐͂͝ ͎̲͇̯̗͎͍̤̯͇̓͐̋̈́̈́̈͌̈́͘͝ĝ͉̺̗̻̯̤̲̳͋̅̉̿̆̎̇̌͂͜ͅô̡̮̮͕͔͚̠̙̦̹̈́̆̈͒̎̿̽̆̕ẗ̙̼̗͈̠̤͍̯͙͒̑̒̽͆͛͘͝͝ͅ ̢̠̳̳̺̦͈̬͇͓́̊̊̋̔͑͗̋͘͝t̡͇̻̙̮͙̤̘̻͑̽̅͆́̀͛̎̀͜͝ȟ̨̳͚̩̬͚͓͙̙͙͂͆̍̀̑͂͑͌͠e̬̝͔̮̬̝̜̖̰͓̍̃̋̂̈́̎̕͠͠͝ ̛̹̱̗̠͇̫̜͓̭̏̓̅̂̋́͊̑͘ͅp̡̞̦͔͍̞͓̲͈̫̉͂̊̈́͋̇̋̽͋͘ŏ͚̩̱̦̘̙̲̫͓̘͑̉̀͋̅͋̉͘̚i̢̤̼͈̤͓͙̲̯̙͂͒͐̆̈́́̽͊͘͝n̢̛̜̖̹̥̻̼̺̝̠͛̉͗̇̂̃͑́͝t̨̧̘̘̯͙͇͇̜̜̒̄͂͐̀̀̄̾̏͝ ̧̢͎̺̟͓͖̜̦̀̓̎̂́̄̾́͌̕ͅt͖̤͖̞̯͎̝̗̮̓̉͛͋̃̃̐̈́̀̿ͅh̻̬̥̳͖̥̻̱̪̏̽̂̎̋̑̈́͘͠ͅą̪͚͎̭̳̫̯͌͗̈͌̽͛̑̉̉͘͜ͅt̼̘͍̤͍̜̪̥̯͕͐͌͑̇͋̈́̑̍̿͠ ̧̧̧̤͎̳͎̪̯̰̿̿́͛͌͊͛̏̈͝I̟͚̺̤͓̰̳̼̟͈̒͐̎͒̈́̀̆̔̚͝ ̛̟͕̙̖̯̝͔̘̭̝̋̑̐̌̏̃͌̀̇ş̬̝̟̤͖̩͙̌̌̋̈̌͒̆̇̒͠ͅͅh͉̫̝͚̭̟̱̦̞̮͌̓̔̈́̏̆̈̄̐͝ơ̢̢̙͇̞̞̲͕̤̙͋̂̅̽̑̓̑̅̚ǚ̱̩͍͙̙̭̮̭̥̳́̈́̋͆͐̽̕͝l̡̝̦̘͉̞̝̜̙͎͊̌̋͂̓̽͋̉͋̑d͙̺͇͇̰̘̺̙̜͓͑̉̇̈́́̉̋̂̀̃ ̡̨̬̗̗͚͕̺̱̩̓͌͋̇̇̔̇̌͌͘l̡̪̗͔̰̟̦͍̠̆̈̍̒͂͗̒̑̾̈͜ę̮̤̮͇͍̪̥̘̐͋͊̌̂̑͒́̒͝ͅå̡̛̘̥̯̼̘͓̘̤͍̒̓̂̓̀͛͝͠v̺̼̥̝̯͕̪͈̤̋͑̈́̍̊̆̌̈́̍͝ͅè̢̛̫͕̹̠̮̲̤͉̈́̀̐̋̎̽̈́͜ ̛̛̠̯̗̘̻̞̟̮͇͎͗̋̏̌̽̈̈́̀ỷ̢̢̗͙̦͍̩̱̠̻́́̀͒̔͂̚̚̚ö̧̢̢̢̪̗̘͕̹̬͑͌̌̏́̓̈́͑̕ủ̡͉̮̘̗̜͕͎̪̟̆̃͌̀̃̎̈́͗̐ ̧̢͇̟̣̞̼̘̹̟͛͗̈́̓́͊͐͘͝͝a̹̟̙̗̥̬̪͉͙̽̅̊͋͑̒͂̄̌͒ͅl͈͙͎̤̜͍͕̭̪͊͗́̍͋̍̃̅̃̈́͜ö̜͓̘͎͔̤̪̤͖̘́͊̑̉̐͗͘̚̚͠n̡̨̤͉̳̩͉̹̗̅͆̿̄̈̈́̀̉̃́ͅe̢͈̦̣͙̼̗͚̟̰͊̓̾͂̇̽̽̏̿͝,̧͓̫̘͈̰̙̤͕̻̄̑̑͂͗͂̅̀̕͝ ̨͇̼̣̲̭̱̤̽͒̈́͑̀͊̒͘͜͠͠ͅb̡̢̺̹̬͔̳͓͎̺̈̉̆̋̆͂̈̈́͆͋u̧̫͈̱͎̖̬̳͍̟̓́͆͋͂͛̿̏̚͝t͕̭͖̥̗̠̤͉͓̗̂̏̍̈́͐̃͋̔̈́͌ ̧͙̙̺͍͓̣̹̜͈̓͗̊̍̃̏̀̚͘͝w̳̻̼̱̻̞̹̖̻͙͑̄́̉͐̾̔͆͝͝ẹ̡̗͙͙͉̺̰̲͎̓̑̅͗̈́͌͐͘͠͝ ̧̡̛͕̤͓̹̩͍͗͂̈̈́̒͊̿͐̕͜ͅb̡̼̠̦̭̤̣̰̲͑̔̈́̀̃̈́́͂͝͠ͅo̲̼̜̮͇̭͓̮̣̞͆̉̒̊͋̋̕͘͠͠t̗̥̞̮̜͎͓̻͎̪͗̎͆́͂̇͌̾͑͠ḩ̡̨̛̹̻̮̬̬̥̾̊̅͒̃̒̆͠͠ͅ ̨̛̩̘̤͕̺͉͖̠̒̈́̈́̅̉̓̕͜͝ķ̨̙͉̰̟̺̬̲̫̈́̋̄͐͌̄̏͘̕͝ǹ̡̧̡̛̲̟͍̲͍͕͔̈͐̔̌̿͆͝͝ǫ̛̮͖̩̬̤̮̦̤̝̒́̉͐̎́͋̈́͠ẁ̢̩̣͍͇̺̦̣̼̅̏̍̓͐̈́͐͌̏ͅ ̧̨̱̩̟͎̣͇͉̾͑̅̀̒͌̄̚͜͝͝i̛̪̲̮͇̙͓̤̒͌͗͑͛̒̒̕͜͜͝ͅ'̢̡̰̖̯̣̥͔͚̼́͂͊̌́̄̏̐̽̿m̢̝͖̣̪̩̠͍̳̿͌̓̈̌̃͋͗̆͜͝ ̢̟͎̺̫̖̩͙̰̋͋̍͆͌̽͂͒͗̈́͜n͔̺̱͔̥̳̻͉̺͈͂͌͌͑͌͋̋̆̕͘ơ̧̙͉͍̭̦͖̳̼̆̄̌͛̈́̿̌͗̚͜t̼͔̬̗͈̙͖̺͓̦̐̅̇̓̽͒̈́̌̇͝ ̢̬̙̲̳̱̦͖͈̥͌́̑̍͐̿͗͑͘͠ţ̢̟̖̼͉̮̯̭̹̓͛̇͑̆͂̇̿͗̕ḩ̛͖͖̥͖̩̭͕͇̖̍̍͆͌͐̃̀̅̍a̡̡͔͚̫͓̤̠̼̣͑̾̇̿́̌̒̂̚̚ṭ̟̙̗̫̖̭̠̰̀̎̽̐͒͗̑̓̃͘͜ ̝̺̲͕͙͓̺̪̟̄̋̈́͂̅̆̈̄͂̒ͅs̝̫̬͙͈̻͓̭̫͇̔̓̃̂̅̋͗̿͝͠t̡̤͓͍̥͇̙̞̲̃́͐͋̀̓͆̕͠͝ͅr̨͖̲͈̫̙̥̬̭̼̈́͌̓͛̅̇̅̉͘͝o̧͉͙̜͚̬̳̭̯̥̒́͋͊̎̔̇̅̂͝ǹ̛̥̦̥͇͓̝͕̩͇̗̾̓̉̀͒̈́̆͠g̡̧͈̱͉̯̦͉͓͗̅͛̍͑̌̆͒̉̈́ͅ.̢͚̙̳͕̤̬̘̠͎̍̈̈́̎̍͆̅͗͗̚
̛̟̳̼͇̥̯̝̹̦́̾̂̓̑̋̇͊̌͜

➑➓➌➑

81038? :huh:

-̧̱̗̙̯͔̲̠͙͕̂͛̀̍͐̐̐̑̚͠-͖̖͓̦̘͍̫̬̖͖̑̆̍̂̇͂̏̔̊͐I̭̰̮̲͚̠̰̻̪̱͗̊̎͆̎̈̎͐͂͝ ͎̲͇̯̗͎͍̤̯͇̓͐̋̈́̈́̈͌̈́͘͝ĝ͉̺̗̻̯̤̲̳͋̅̉̿̆̎̇̌͂͜ͅô̡̮̮͕͔͚̠̙̦̹̈́̆̈͒̎̿̽̆̕ẗ̙̼̗͈̠̤͍̯͙͒̑̒̽͆͛͘͝͝ͅ ̢̠̳̳̺̦͈̬͇͓́̊̊̋̔͑͗̋͘͝t̡͇̻̙̮͙̤̘̻͑̽̅͆́̀͛̎̀͜͝ȟ̨̳͚̩̬͚͓͙̙͙͂͆̍̀̑͂͑͌͠e̬̝͔̮̬̝̜̖̰͓̍̃̋̂̈́̎̕͠͠͝ ̛̹̱̗̠͇̫̜͓̭̏̓̅̂̋́͊̑͘ͅp̡̞̦͔͍̞͓̲͈̫̉͂̊̈́͋̇̋̽͋͘ŏ͚̩̱̦̘̙̲̫͓̘͑̉̀͋̅͋̉͘̚i̢̤̼͈̤͓͙̲̯̙͂͒͐̆̈́́̽͊͘͝n̢̛̜̖̹̥̻̼̺̝̠͛̉͗̇̂̃͑́͝t̨̧̘̘̯͙͇͇̜̜̒̄͂͐̀̀̄̾̏͝ ̧̢͎̺̟͓͖̜̦̀̓̎̂́̄̾́͌̕ͅt͖̤͖̞̯͎̝̗̮̓̉͛͋̃̃̐̈́̀̿ͅh̻̬̥̳͖̥̻̱̪̏̽̂̎̋̑̈́͘͠ͅą̪͚͎̭̳̫̯͌͗̈͌̽͛̑̉̉͘͜ͅt̼̘͍̤͍̜̪̥̯͕͐͌͑̇͋̈́̑̍̿͠ ̧̧̧̤͎̳͎̪̯̰̿̿́͛͌͊͛̏̈͝I̟͚̺̤͓̰̳̼̟͈̒͐̎͒̈́̀̆̔̚͝ ̛̟͕̙̖̯̝͔̘̭̝̋̑̐̌̏̃͌̀̇ş̬̝̟̤͖̩͙̌̌̋̈̌͒̆̇̒͠ͅͅh͉̫̝͚̭̟̱̦̞̮͌̓̔̈́̏̆̈̄̐͝ơ̢̢̙͇̞̞̲͕̤̙͋̂̅̽̑̓̑̅̚ǚ̱̩͍͙̙̭̮̭̥̳́̈́̋͆͐̽̕͝l̡̝̦̘͉̞̝̜̙͎͊̌̋͂̓̽͋̉͋̑d͙̺͇͇̰̘̺̙̜͓͑̉̇̈́́̉̋̂̀̃ ̡̨̬̗̗͚͕̺̱̩̓͌͋̇̇̔̇̌͌͘l̡̪̗͔̰̟̦͍̠̆̈̍̒͂͗̒̑̾̈͜ę̮̤̮͇͍̪̥̘̐͋͊̌̂̑͒́̒͝ͅå̡̛̘̥̯̼̘͓̘̤͍̒̓̂̓̀͛͝͠v̺̼̥̝̯͕̪͈̤̋͑̈́̍̊̆̌̈́̍͝ͅè̢̛̫͕̹̠̮̲̤͉̈́̀̐̋̎̽̈́͜ ̛̛̠̯̗̘̻̞̟̮͇͎͗̋̏̌̽̈̈́̀ỷ̢̢̗͙̦͍̩̱̠̻́́̀͒̔͂̚̚̚ö̧̢̢̢̪̗̘͕̹̬͑͌̌̏́̓̈́͑̕ủ̡͉̮̘̗̜͕͎̪̟̆̃͌̀̃̎̈́͗̐ ̧̢͇̟̣̞̼̘̹̟͛͗̈́̓́͊͐͘͝͝a̹̟̙̗̥̬̪͉͙̽̅̊͋͑̒͂̄̌͒ͅl͈͙͎̤̜͍͕̭̪͊͗́̍͋̍̃̅̃̈́͜ö̜͓̘͎͔̤̪̤͖̘́͊̑̉̐͗͘̚̚͠n̡̨̤͉̳̩͉̹̗̅͆̿̄̈̈́̀̉̃́ͅe̢͈̦̣͙̼̗͚̟̰͊̓̾͂̇̽̽̏̿͝,̧͓̫̘͈̰̙̤͕̻̄̑̑͂͗͂̅̀̕͝ ̨͇̼̣̲̭̱̤̽͒̈́͑̀͊̒͘͜͠͠ͅb̡̢̺̹̬͔̳͓͎̺̈̉̆̋̆͂̈̈́͆͋u̧̫͈̱͎̖̬̳͍̟̓́͆͋͂͛̿̏̚͝t͕̭͖̥̗̠̤͉͓̗̂̏̍̈́͐̃͋̔̈́͌ ̧͙̙̺͍͓̣̹̜͈̓͗̊̍̃̏̀̚͘͝w̳̻̼̱̻̞̹̖̻͙͑̄́̉͐̾̔͆͝͝ẹ̡̗͙͙͉̺̰̲͎̓̑̅͗̈́͌͐͘͠͝ ̧̡̛͕̤͓̹̩͍͗͂̈̈́̒͊̿͐̕͜ͅb̡̼̠̦̭̤̣̰̲͑̔̈́̀̃̈́́͂͝͠ͅo̲̼̜̮͇̭͓̮̣̞͆̉̒̊͋̋̕͘͠͠t̗̥̞̮̜͎͓̻͎̪͗̎͆́͂̇͌̾͑͠ḩ̡̨̛̹̻̮̬̬̥̾̊̅͒̃̒̆͠͠ͅ ̨̛̩̘̤͕̺͉͖̠̒̈́̈́̅̉̓̕͜͝ķ̨̙͉̰̟̺̬̲̫̈́̋̄͐͌̄̏͘̕͝ǹ̡̧̡̛̲̟͍̲͍͕͔̈͐̔̌̿͆͝͝ǫ̛̮͖̩̬̤̮̦̤̝̒́̉͐̎́͋̈́͠ẁ̢̩̣͍͇̺̦̣̼̅̏̍̓͐̈́͐͌̏ͅ ̧̨̱̩̟͎̣͇͉̾͑̅̀̒͌̄̚͜͝͝i̛̪̲̮͇̙͓̤̒͌͗͑͛̒̒̕͜͜͝ͅ'̢̡̰̖̯̣̥͔͚̼́͂͊̌́̄̏̐̽̿m̢̝͖̣̪̩̠͍̳̿͌̓̈̌̃͋͗̆͜͝ ̢̟͎̺̫̖̩͙̰̋͋̍͆͌̽͂͒͗̈́͜n͔̺̱͔̥̳̻͉̺͈͂͌͌͑͌͋̋̆̕͘ơ̧̙͉͍̭̦͖̳̼̆̄̌͛̈́̿̌͗̚͜t̼͔̬̗͈̙͖̺͓̦̐̅̇̓̽͒̈́̌̇͝ ̢̬̙̲̳̱̦͖͈̥͌́̑̍͐̿͗͑͘͠ţ̢̟̖̼͉̮̯̭̹̓͛̇͑̆͂̇̿͗̕ḩ̛͖͖̥͖̩̭͕͇̖̍̍͆͌͐̃̀̅̍a̡̡͔͚̫͓̤̠̼̣͑̾̇̿́̌̒̂̚̚ṭ̟̙̗̫̖̭̠̰̀̎̽̐͒͗̑̓̃͘͜ ̝̺̲͕͙͓̺̪̟̄̋̈́͂̅̆̈̄͂̒ͅs̝̫̬͙͈̻͓̭̫͇̔̓̃̂̅̋͗̿͝͠t̡̤͓͍̥͇̙̞̲̃́͐͋̀̓͆̕͠͝ͅr̨͖̲͈̫̙̥̬̭̼̈́͌̓͛̅̇̅̉͘͝o̧͉͙̜͚̬̳̭̯̥̒́͋͊̎̔̇̅̂͝ǹ̛̥̦̥͇͓̝͕̩͇̗̾̓̉̀͒̈́̆͠g̡̧͈̱͉̯̦͉͓͗̅͛̍͑̌̆͒̉̈́ͅ.̢͚̙̳͕̤̬̘̠͎̍̈̈́̎̍͆̅͗͗̚
̛̟̳̼͇̥̯̝̹̦́̾̂̓̑̋̇͊̌͜

:showoff: :hehe:

@tezza: You really like seeing animals got hurt, don't you? :P

➑➓➌➑

̛̟̳̼͇̥̯̝̹̦́̾̂̓̑̋̇͊̌͜

@tezza: You really like seeing animals got hurt, don't you? :P

No animals were injured during the making of these giffs :D

➑➓➌➑

̛̟̳̼͇̥̯̝̹̦́̾̂̓̑̋̇͊̌͜

-̣̤̜͈̞̤̩̗͆͛͋͆͒̃͐͒̑͜͝ͅ-̡͔͓͈̟̪̹̯̮͚͂̑͐̎̽̽̑́͂̑L͖͉̤̰̞̼͎̜̟̱͌̔̊̓͑̀̔̃͑̚ǫ̱̤͉̼̯͔̺͈̱̾͆̾̀̃̓̋͊̕͠v̜̳͔̹̺̰̦̞͍̹͊̊͂̃̓̆͗͐̐̈́ę̤̩̼̻͕̘̰̠̖̐̈́̍́̍̈́̿̈́͑͠ ̢̛̗̠̼̫͍̮̙̯̎͑̎̐͗̈͒͘͜͠i̝̙̖̮͎̘̹̗̙͍͒̅͒̌͛͂̍̅̌͑s̡̠̫͓̪̮͕̪̭͊̉̈́̑̃͋͑͗̀͆ͅ ̢̣̖̘̤̜͎̞͉͕͗͌̋̋͐̈́͗̂̍͠s͉̺̯̝̳͕̻͈̦̅͊̂̍̔̏̈́̚̕̕ͅǫ͈̦̠͖̮͔̺̲̗͑̂̐́̈́̅͗͂̏͘m̡̯̮̙̬̯͈̜̓͌̃͗́̋̊̈́̓̌͜ͅę̡̲̲̲͍͉̜̗̳̈́̎̿̿̓̿̓̇̚͝ţ̢̡̤͖͇̥̦̲͛͒́͒͆̂́͑̎͝ͅĩ̧̡͙͕͉͎͙̭͈̘̾̇̃̏̅̇͋̀̃ḿ̨̡̠͖̺̭͔̭̲̀̀̊͂͐̓̐̇͘͜e̢̢̡̢̠̭͇͇͖̥͑̿̔͂̿̄͂̂̀̕ş̢̯͖͕̤͎̖̾̎̃̋̍̊̾̍̄̍͜͜ ̛̺̥͈̞̣̦̪̝̲̪̌̾̍̅̐̓̿͘̕d̨̢̧̛͍̠͙̫͓̟̳̓̎̆̐̇̾͐̚͝e̙̠͍͓̗̰̮͙͓̦͑͐͌͑͋̂͂͐̔̕n̛̻̹̟̯͍̤̻̟͚̤̈́̉̍̋̎͒͑͂͝i̢̪̻͓̬̲̰͈͔̣͆̂̒̄̈̉͑̾͝͠e͙̺̰̰̖̞͓̓̀̄̈́̎̀͋̊̕̚͜ͅͅd̢̠̣̰̞̖̩̟̰͔̒̓̈́͌̋̑̏̽̒̚,̝̫̮̥̦̲̯͚̯̌̅̃͛͐̈́̔̽͐̍ͅ ̛͈͎͇̘̞̩̞̳͕̞̀̆̐̑̍̉̎͒͌ş̢̥̱͍͓̯̮̙͍́̎̈͛̽̃̍͛̂̿ò̹̱͚͎̰̰̤̲͖̖̊̇͗͋̄͆͌̚͝m̛̫͚̲͔̳̙̩͎͖̱̾̌̈́̈̀̿̇̈́̕e͓̫̬̜̤̙̦̩̯͋̎͆͐̃̓͊̉̈́̈́͜ţ̭͖̞͓̥͙̼͇̾͆̇̈́́͆͒̐̅͝ͅi̳̝͖̜̲̪͙͓̩͇̐̊͊̈́̍͑̈́͊͘͘m̡̛̮̪͎͙̗̖̻̜͚͐̉̐̎̍̾̒̇̑ę̘̲̺̫̩̖͓͍̙̅̿̔̈́̃͊̓̃͝͝s̨̧͔̘̪͉̖̅͗̓̀̋̽̋̓̿̑͜ͅͅ ̡̙͓̺̖̤̼̤̻̦̿͛͂͒̌͗͗͑̈͘l̰͇̫͉̬̲̥̠̟̍̒͐̿̊͊̏̌͊͘ͅo̡̧̪͓̘̟̮̹̯̠͂͒͑̃̇̂̽̓̂͌ś̢̧̫̳̠̥̠̘̫̯̏̽̍̍͊͆̈͌͝t͉̥̣̤͉͍̤̫͈̪̄̒̊̇́͋̿̐̕͝,̢̧̜̟͓̱̮͇̥͔̆̾̓́̿͑̋̈́̉̾ ̢͎͎͎̬̯̟͎͙̀͐̿̎̂̎̕̕͠͝ͅs̢̨̞̺̯̯̮͍̼̯̿̇̇͋̃̎̀́͘͠ò̞̭̝̣̘̤̮̱͙̖͌́̽̀̈̓̄̔̑m̠͚̯̱̘̞̼̜͔̓̍͂̌̈́̽̓͌͊͠ͅe̢̫̪̮̥̟̞̻̲̠͑͒͂̇̂̆̇̐̚͠ṯ̨̛͔̗͉͈͉͔͇̇͂͒̇̍́̾̌̆͜í̧̡̨̢̞̟̟̱̬̫̍͐̾̈̄̐̓͝͠m̨̳̦̳͓͈͖̪̘̙̽̓͌̋̋́̄̑́̆e̛̛͔̙̜̙͇̖̯͙̗̙̅͐̑͋̂͋̿̑s̳̥͉̞̰̱̣̩̥̣̈͌̓͊̿̽̇̔̒̈́ ̲̞̯͕̥̣̹͍̋͆̋̇̋̀͋̓͌͘͜ͅu̮̲̞̬̗̩͚̼̲͆̓̋̓͗͆̅̏̈̑͜n͇̬̱̘̻̗̩̣̝͓̅͂̐̃͋̃̂̋̃̓r͉̦̰͓̰͎͉̲͓̉͆͂̐͛̏̍͑̄̕͜ȩ̨̻̟̠̟̖̝̞̽͌̂̏̓̒͌̆̅͜͝ć̡̖̘͎͚̺̻͍̯̻̅̏́̓̌̈́̔̌̚ơ̢̱̹̘̹̙̹̙͉̗͋̆̽̍̅͋̿̽̕ģ͎̭̪̖̳̥̱͛̃̄̿͋̔̾͌͘͜͠ͅņ̢̢̛͓̺̭̻̤̦͑̐̍͛͊͐̓̏̚ͅỉ̧̩̰̦̩̖͍̣̞̬̀̾̆͌̆̿̒̓̕z͔̳̭̳̘̥̻͓̬̩̄͌̄̃̑̈́̈́̀̎͛ę̺̥̳̱͇̞͇͇͓̀̐͑͊̓͊̊̕͠͠ḑ̖͚̝̮̤̜̙̗̳̏̇͆̎̂́͝͠͝͝,̮̞̯͖̜̳̭̞̍͂̾͌̈́͐̿̂͜͜͠͝ ̢̟̜͖̻͓̘͓̜͕̊̋̐͒̄̒̌̇̚͠b̨̢̢̩͍̩̤̦̘͍̀̓͒̅̍͂̏̐͛͝ṳ̧̺͕̹̜͉̼͎̘̌͐̒͆͑̈́̎̎̚͝t̯̠͚͖̺͕̞̣̖͒̀́͊͋͗̄̄̓̚ͅ ̢͈̪̞͕̟̜̥͈̗̆͋̀̎͊̍̂̔̎͝ï̢̤͍̖̼̺̤̦̰̲̋̊̓̓̇́͗͋͝n̦͖͎͔̰͈̱̺̳̪͑̋͌̈́̆̑̊͌̅͝ ̢̭̤̘͉͙͍͈̤͓̍̎̀͋̂̑͆̓͝͝ṭ̨̞̲̘̭̱͓̜͍̊͑̃̋̄̈̌̈́̋͠ḧ̢̝̫̱͚͉͍̬̜͉̈́͌̓͗͒͊͂̈́͝ė̢̪̠̬̺̦̪̥̱̦̎̐̀̽̏̃͘͝͝ ̲̹̱͔̻͓̫̯̯̥̽͂̓̐͛̇̒̓͐̇ȩ̜͍̱̳̭̗̜̦̠̅̒͒̃̊̋͛͑̑͝n̨͔̥͈̲̭͉̣̱͙̎̂̂̽͂̀̆̒̉̾d͕͔̖̼͖͙̟̺͔̫̂̉͊͊̌͗̈́̿͗͝ ̼͚͉̦̭͚̦̞̱̭͊̓́̎̌̑̇͗̔̕a͚̠͕̖͈̠̮̹͓̼̍̄̏͆͗͂̈́̃̔̄l̢̧̘̫͕̝͎͓̖͕̊̀̀̉̒͂͐̑͋͠ẁ̠͍͎͚̮̞̻̝̎̽͋͗͊͂̉̿̕ͅͅá̧̨̲̞̞̗̪̰̯͉̂͋̈́͗́́͊͘̚ÿ̯̟̰̭͈̳̼̬̱́̃̏̊͛̊̅͊̍͜͝s͇̭̘̰̲͔̲̞͉͕̾̈͐͗̿̍͑͘̚͘ ̩̺̰̞̰̗̤͈͓͙͋̑͗̉̀͑͒̾͠͝f̨̭̰͈̪̼̼̻͖̃̔̊̋̔͌̅̈͒͘ͅo̡̧̳̻̲̮͖̫̫͋̈́̂̉̀̈́̋͛́͘ͅư̧̟͇̫̫̪͕̳͇̣̈́̈̀̆̾̂̚͠͝n͚̤̰͍̜̘̜͕͕͑̓̽̑͂̃̃̀̊̕͜ḋ̗̙͚͈̱͕̫̤́͑̓̇̀͗̚͜͠͝ͅ ̝̪̖̜̯͍̘̥̫͌͛͋͊͐̉̍̈́̚̚ͅw̨̨̜̠̘̼͈͙͇̫̔́́̌͗͂͛̚͠͝í̛̠̫̟̹̙͉̯̩̩́̍́̃͌̕̕͘ͅṫ̡̜̻̞̳̬͈͉͉̥̀̿̈́͋̆̈̒̒͠h̨͈͖̬͕͎͕̞͓̺̒͌̽̽͒̈́͐̈͠͝ ͚̱̫̖̦͔̥̫̗̠̽̔̅̾͊̆̍͋͘͠ņ̧͔̙̠̱͙̯̝̗̀̈́̔͑̅͒̒̽̈́͠ŏ̧͔̪̜̯͖̭̻̹̘̈́̆͒̋̃̐̒̈́̀ ̧̡̩͈̳̱̘̥̼̫͐̄̓͂̉̑̾̏͘͝r̥̠͉̺͈̙̹̱̼̹͒̉́̄͐͒͆̋͊͝e̯͕̮̱̗̦͚͈̰͆̏͋͐̇̐͊̿̾̄ͅg̼̙̹͚͖̟̟̪̤̻̓͆͊̍̽͑͆͛͘͝r̦̝͚͔̻̦̯̤͉̤̾͗̊̈͗͛͐̃́̅e̦̙̮̙̼̼̳̞̦̽͒͌͊̇̽͋͂̏̕ͅẗ͇̞̘̬͔̭̫̘̰́͋̊͌̑̏͗̓̒͝ͅş̛̛͈̬͇̫͉͕̮̖̿̔̈́̅̈́͜͝͠,̧̨̦̪͉̫̯̻̗̬̃̑̇͛͊̔̀̓̌̑.̡̗̩̼̗̦͚͈̔̓̓̈̀́̅̐͑͜͝ͅ.̧͎̭̤̫̼̭̼̜͖̀͂͗̽̃̍̍̀̿͘.̻̲̖͇̠̩͓̦̹̼͊͐̾̃͒̾̌̓̇͠

No animals were injured during the making of these giffs :D

Because they're made from other sources? :P :lol:

-̣̤̜͈̞̤̩̗͆͛͋͆͒̃͐͒̑͜͝ͅ-̡͔͓͈̟̪̹̯̮͚͂̑͐̎̽̽̑́͂̑L͖͉̤̰̞̼͎̜̟̱͌̔̊̓͑̀̔̃͑̚ǫ̱̤͉̼̯͔̺͈̱̾͆̾̀̃̓̋͊̕͠v̜̳͔̹̺̰̦̞͍̹͊̊͂̃̓̆͗͐̐̈́ę̤̩̼̻͕̘̰̠̖̐̈́̍́̍̈́̿̈́͑͠ ̢̛̗̠̼̫͍̮̙̯̎͑̎̐͗̈͒͘͜͠i̝̙̖̮͎̘̹̗̙͍͒̅͒̌͛͂̍̅̌͑s̡̠̫͓̪̮͕̪̭͊̉̈́̑̃͋͑͗̀͆ͅ ̢̣̖̘̤̜͎̞͉͕͗͌̋̋͐̈́͗̂̍͠s͉̺̯̝̳͕̻͈̦̅͊̂̍̔̏̈́̚̕̕ͅǫ͈̦̠͖̮͔̺̲̗͑̂̐́̈́̅͗͂̏͘m̡̯̮̙̬̯͈̜̓͌̃͗́̋̊̈́̓̌͜ͅę̡̲̲̲͍͉̜̗̳̈́̎̿̿̓̿̓̇̚͝ţ̢̡̤͖͇̥̦̲͛͒́͒͆̂́͑̎͝ͅĩ̧̡͙͕͉͎͙̭͈̘̾̇̃̏̅̇͋̀̃ḿ̨̡̠͖̺̭͔̭̲̀̀̊͂͐̓̐̇͘͜e̢̢̡̢̠̭͇͇͖̥͑̿̔͂̿̄͂̂̀̕ş̢̯͖͕̤͎̖̾̎̃̋̍̊̾̍̄̍͜͜ ̛̺̥͈̞̣̦̪̝̲̪̌̾̍̅̐̓̿͘̕d̨̢̧̛͍̠͙̫͓̟̳̓̎̆̐̇̾͐̚͝e̙̠͍͓̗̰̮͙͓̦͑͐͌͑͋̂͂͐̔̕n̛̻̹̟̯͍̤̻̟͚̤̈́̉̍̋̎͒͑͂͝i̢̪̻͓̬̲̰͈͔̣͆̂̒̄̈̉͑̾͝͠e͙̺̰̰̖̞͓̓̀̄̈́̎̀͋̊̕̚͜ͅͅd̢̠̣̰̞̖̩̟̰͔̒̓̈́͌̋̑̏̽̒̚,̝̫̮̥̦̲̯͚̯̌̅̃͛͐̈́̔̽͐̍ͅ ̛͈͎͇̘̞̩̞̳͕̞̀̆̐̑̍̉̎͒͌ş̢̥̱͍͓̯̮̙͍́̎̈͛̽̃̍͛̂̿ò̹̱͚͎̰̰̤̲͖̖̊̇͗͋̄͆͌̚͝m̛̫͚̲͔̳̙̩͎͖̱̾̌̈́̈̀̿̇̈́̕e͓̫̬̜̤̙̦̩̯͋̎͆͐̃̓͊̉̈́̈́͜ţ̭͖̞͓̥͙̼͇̾͆̇̈́́͆͒̐̅͝ͅi̳̝͖̜̲̪͙͓̩͇̐̊͊̈́̍͑̈́͊͘͘m̡̛̮̪͎͙̗̖̻̜͚͐̉̐̎̍̾̒̇̑ę̘̲̺̫̩̖͓͍̙̅̿̔̈́̃͊̓̃͝͝s̨̧͔̘̪͉̖̅͗̓̀̋̽̋̓̿̑͜ͅͅ ̡̙͓̺̖̤̼̤̻̦̿͛͂͒̌͗͗͑̈͘l̰͇̫͉̬̲̥̠̟̍̒͐̿̊͊̏̌͊͘ͅo̡̧̪͓̘̟̮̹̯̠͂͒͑̃̇̂̽̓̂͌ś̢̧̫̳̠̥̠̘̫̯̏̽̍̍͊͆̈͌͝t͉̥̣̤͉͍̤̫͈̪̄̒̊̇́͋̿̐̕͝,̢̧̜̟͓̱̮͇̥͔̆̾̓́̿͑̋̈́̉̾ ̢͎͎͎̬̯̟͎͙̀͐̿̎̂̎̕̕͠͝ͅs̢̨̞̺̯̯̮͍̼̯̿̇̇͋̃̎̀́͘͠ò̞̭̝̣̘̤̮̱͙̖͌́̽̀̈̓̄̔̑m̠͚̯̱̘̞̼̜͔̓̍͂̌̈́̽̓͌͊͠ͅe̢̫̪̮̥̟̞̻̲̠͑͒͂̇̂̆̇̐̚͠ṯ̨̛͔̗͉͈͉͔͇̇͂͒̇̍́̾̌̆͜í̧̡̨̢̞̟̟̱̬̫̍͐̾̈̄̐̓͝͠m̨̳̦̳͓͈͖̪̘̙̽̓͌̋̋́̄̑́̆e̛̛͔̙̜̙͇̖̯͙̗̙̅͐̑͋̂͋̿̑s̳̥͉̞̰̱̣̩̥̣̈͌̓͊̿̽̇̔̒̈́ ̲̞̯͕̥̣̹͍̋͆̋̇̋̀͋̓͌͘͜ͅu̮̲̞̬̗̩͚̼̲͆̓̋̓͗͆̅̏̈̑͜n͇̬̱̘̻̗̩̣̝͓̅͂̐̃͋̃̂̋̃̓r͉̦̰͓̰͎͉̲͓̉͆͂̐͛̏̍͑̄̕͜ȩ̨̻̟̠̟̖̝̞̽͌̂̏̓̒͌̆̅͜͝ć̡̖̘͎͚̺̻͍̯̻̅̏́̓̌̈́̔̌̚ơ̢̱̹̘̹̙̹̙͉̗͋̆̽̍̅͋̿̽̕ģ͎̭̪̖̳̥̱͛̃̄̿͋̔̾͌͘͜͠ͅņ̢̢̛͓̺̭̻̤̦͑̐̍͛͊͐̓̏̚ͅỉ̧̩̰̦̩̖͍̣̞̬̀̾̆͌̆̿̒̓̕z͔̳̭̳̘̥̻͓̬̩̄͌̄̃̑̈́̈́̀̎͛ę̺̥̳̱͇̞͇͇͓̀̐͑͊̓͊̊̕͠͠ḑ̖͚̝̮̤̜̙̗̳̏̇͆̎̂́͝͠͝͝,̮̞̯͖̜̳̭̞̍͂̾͌̈́͐̿̂͜͜͠͝ ̢̟̜͖̻͓̘͓̜͕̊̋̐͒̄̒̌̇̚͠b̨̢̢̩͍̩̤̦̘͍̀̓͒̅̍͂̏̐͛͝ṳ̧̺͕̹̜͉̼͎̘̌͐̒͆͑̈́̎̎̚͝t̯̠͚͖̺͕̞̣̖͒̀́͊͋͗̄̄̓̚ͅ ̢͈̪̞͕̟̜̥͈̗̆͋̀̎͊̍̂̔̎͝ï̢̤͍̖̼̺̤̦̰̲̋̊̓̓̇́͗͋͝n̦͖͎͔̰͈̱̺̳̪͑̋͌̈́̆̑̊͌̅͝ ̢̭̤̘͉͙͍͈̤͓̍̎̀͋̂̑͆̓͝͝ṭ̨̞̲̘̭̱͓̜͍̊͑̃̋̄̈̌̈́̋͠ḧ̢̝̫̱͚͉͍̬̜͉̈́͌̓͗͒͊͂̈́͝ė̢̪̠̬̺̦̪̥̱̦̎̐̀̽̏̃͘͝͝ ̲̹̱͔̻͓̫̯̯̥̽͂̓̐͛̇̒̓͐̇ȩ̜͍̱̳̭̗̜̦̠̅̒͒̃̊̋͛͑̑͝n̨͔̥͈̲̭͉̣̱͙̎̂̂̽͂̀̆̒̉̾d͕͔̖̼͖͙̟̺͔̫̂̉͊͊̌͗̈́̿͗͝ ̼͚͉̦̭͚̦̞̱̭͊̓́̎̌̑̇͗̔̕a͚̠͕̖͈̠̮̹͓̼̍̄̏͆͗͂̈́̃̔̄l̢̧̘̫͕̝͎͓̖͕̊̀̀̉̒͂͐̑͋͠ẁ̠͍͎͚̮̞̻̝̎̽͋͗͊͂̉̿̕ͅͅá̧̨̲̞̞̗̪̰̯͉̂͋̈́͗́́͊͘̚ÿ̯̟̰̭͈̳̼̬̱́̃̏̊͛̊̅͊̍͜͝s͇̭̘̰̲͔̲̞͉͕̾̈͐͗̿̍͑͘̚͘ ̩̺̰̞̰̗̤͈͓͙͋̑͗̉̀͑͒̾͠͝f̨̭̰͈̪̼̼̻͖̃̔̊̋̔͌̅̈͒͘ͅo̡̧̳̻̲̮͖̫̫͋̈́̂̉̀̈́̋͛́͘ͅư̧̟͇̫̫̪͕̳͇̣̈́̈̀̆̾̂̚͠͝n͚̤̰͍̜̘̜͕͕͑̓̽̑͂̃̃̀̊̕͜ḋ̗̙͚͈̱͕̫̤́͑̓̇̀͗̚͜͠͝ͅ ̝̪̖̜̯͍̘̥̫͌͛͋͊͐̉̍̈́̚̚ͅw̨̨̜̠̘̼͈͙͇̫̔́́̌͗͂͛̚͠͝í̛̠̫̟̹̙͉̯̩̩́̍́̃͌̕̕͘ͅṫ̡̜̻̞̳̬͈͉͉̥̀̿̈́͋̆̈̒̒͠h̨͈͖̬͕͎͕̞͓̺̒͌̽̽͒̈́͐̈͠͝ ͚̱̫̖̦͔̥̫̗̠̽̔̅̾͊̆̍͋͘͠ņ̧͔̙̠̱͙̯̝̗̀̈́̔͑̅͒̒̽̈́͠ŏ̧͔̪̜̯͖̭̻̹̘̈́̆͒̋̃̐̒̈́̀ ̧̡̩͈̳̱̘̥̼̫͐̄̓͂̉̑̾̏͘͝r̥̠͉̺͈̙̹̱̼̹͒̉́̄͐͒͆̋͊͝e̯͕̮̱̗̦͚͈̰͆̏͋͐̇̐͊̿̾̄ͅg̼̙̹͚͖̟̟̪̤̻̓͆͊̍̽͑͆͛͘͝r̦̝͚͔̻̦̯̤͉̤̾͗̊̈͗͛͐̃́̅e̦̙̮̙̼̼̳̞̦̽͒͌͊̇̽͋͂̏̕ͅẗ͇̞̘̬͔̭̫̘̰́͋̊͌̑̏͗̓̒͝ͅş̛̛͈̬͇̫͉͕̮̖̿̔̈́̅̈́͜͝͠,̧̨̦̪͉̫̯̻̗̬̃̑̇͛͊̔̀̓̌̑.̡̗̩̼̗̦͚͈̔̓̓̈̀́̅̐͑͜͝ͅ.̧͎̭̤̫̼̭̼̜͖̀͂͗̽̃̍̍̀̿͘.̻̲̖͇̠̩͓̦̹̼͊͐̾̃͒̾̌̓̇͠

Love could be found in almost every corner, but they always come with regrets :P :lol: