Windows 7 gets hang after half an hour use!

Roger D

We met the same problem,some time ago,after reinstalling the driver of nVidia,the problem was over!!

Update drivers with Driver Genius and also upgrade system RAM to at least 2GB.

Also check your drivers.

Be sure that all of them are up to date.

you can use driver genius or driver magician.

hi

problem once happened to me exactly as u explained...

it was the GRAPHICS DRIVER issue...

i uninstalled the driver and installed the hp supplied one, and it was perfect after...

hope this helps...

Driver for the Graphics was installed automatically thru Windows update..

It also installed the required drivers.. :rolleyes:

So i think drivers are not the problem.. :think:

• Replies 93
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Roger D

• johnse7en

• mazigh

• speedy57

Top Posters In This Topic

Just format the system

Install and take a look what happens with windows drivers from the beginning

Good luck Mate

not actually upgraded, i did a custom install,there wene no option to format so i simply proceeded.. :rolleyes:

Main cause is RogerD :P You simply proceeded without removing previous windows

There is Format option available

windows-7-install-9.jpg

windows-7-clean-install-A.jpg

yoVEe2y.jpg

You are the main cause , RogerD , as previously was said -> follow the (good) advices of jimbojet2011 and johnse7en B)

As not much softwares has been installed..

It will be better to go for the clean install.. :yes:

Any option to take Activation Backup for windows and MS office???

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I have written down the Key, Installation ID and the Confirmation ID for MS office 2010 Pro plus. Will that work in reactivation of MS Office?

and what about Windows? I have activated Windows 7 pro thru Online Mak keys.. I have doubt that the same key will work again!!

:think: :think:

I have written down the Key, Installation ID and the Confirmation ID for MS office 2010 Pro plus. Will that work in reactivation of MS Office?

and what about Windows? I have activated Windows 7 pro thru Online Mak keys.. I have doubt that the same key will work again!!

I tested that on windows I got the same installation ID donno about office.

However there are online activation keys available at the moment for both windows and office

Edited by johnse7en

I tested that on windows I got the same installation ID donno about office However there are online activation keys available at the moment

Well.. I have found Advanced_Tokens_Manager_v3.5_RC instructed by november ra1n..I think it'll help to create the backup of Activation,just in case... :) :)

One more thing, I had installed Windows 7 on that PC through normal installation, I mean i just extracted the Iso in other drive and started the Installation thru Setup.. Does it make a difference? or should i go for bootable usb Installation? :think: :think:

Edited by Roger D

Any option to take Activation Backup for windows and MS office???

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Advanced Tokens Manager:

http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/161210-how-to-activate-windows-7-by-phone-via-mak-retail-key/?do=findComment&comment=544252

;)

Thanks but i have found it.. :)

Well.. I have found Advanced_Tokens_Manager_v3.5_RC instructed by november ra1n..I think it'll help to create the backup of Activation,just in case... :) :)

You can create backup activation or directly activate it through MAK keys its up to you

Backup activation is important Using "ATM" when there will be no key available you will still be able to activate windows and office even after clean install

but at the moment online activation keys are available you can use them

One more thing, I had installed Windows 7 on that PC through normal installation, I mean i just extracted the Iso in other drive and started the Installation thru Setup.. Does it make a difference? or should i go for bootable usb Installation? :think: :think:

my suggestion, you should go for bootable usb installation for clean install with formating drive first :)

Edited by rach

You can create backup activation or directly activate it through MAK keys its up to you

Backup activation is important Using "ATM" when there will be no key available you will still be able to activate windows and office even after clean install

but at the moment online activation keys are available you can use them

are you talking about Windows 7 pro or MS office 2010 Pro Plus or both? anyway i know you have been always there to help me.. :yes:

:cheers:

are you talking about Windows 7 pro or MS office 2010 Pro Plus or both? anyway i know you have been always there to help me.. :yes:

Both :)

Both :)

Got it... Thanks a lot bro.. :yes: :yes: :yes:

I use simply Windows Loader by DAZ...

;)

IMO why to mess with system files with loader or something else, if you can genuinely activate MS products with a liittle effort.. :D :D :D

why aren't you Installing Windows 7 Enterprise/Ultimate

Have a look of windows 7 all editions comparison Chart HERE

Well i have a setup of Windows 7 AIO, but unfortunately Windows 7 Enterprise is not included in that AIO setup, so i prefer Windows 7 pro as its activation is easy and online activation is possible.. :)

• Administrator

Maximum Windows 7 pirates prefer using the Ultimate version.

Also, install via bootable media, not inside the OS.

Maximum Windows 7 pirates prefer using the Ultimate version.

Also, install via bootable media, not inside the OS.

Winusb maker 1.8 setup plz.. :rolleyes:

Well i have a setup of Windows 7 AIO, but unfortunately Windows 7 Enterprise is not included in that AIO setup, so i prefer Windows 7 pro as its activation is easy and online activation is possible.. :)

one reason of hanging system possibly be that AIO setup I'll recommend to download Win7 PRO or Enterprise edition ISO burn it on DVD and then make a clean install

one reason of hanging system possibly be that AIO setup I'll recommend to download Win7 PRO or Enterprise edition ISO burn it on DVD and then make a clean install

I'm using Ultimate because of Switching between languages, if not Professional is a good choice...

;)

I don't think AIO Setup may be the problem as I have used this to install in 3-4 systems and no issue like this yet noticed.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Well full and final decision..

I'll go for Windows 7 Pro clean Installation thru bootable pendrive.. :)

Thanks everyone..

:) :) :)