[Solved] Windows 7 Ultimate Offline MAK Activation Problem

zoso69

Hi

I have successfully obtained the digits from M$ but when I enter them I get this msg: "the confirmation id you entered does not match the confirmation id you received"

Can you help me please?

Thank you.

Edited by DKT27
Thread marked as solved.

• Replies 14
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zoso69

• johnse7en

• GRiM

• locoJoe

Hi

I have successfully obtained the digits from M$ but when I enter them I get this msg: "the confirmation id you entered does not match the confirmation id you received"

Can you help me please?

Thank you.

Go to this page use another key and try againg

Edited by johnse7en

OK - is that msg I received an alternative way of M$ saying the key is pirated?

Edited by zoso69

Thank you, but I don't think those are for Ultimate, only Pro/Enterprise versions.

Both Ultimate and Pro/Enterprise keys are available there read carefully

you'll see Windows 7 Ultimate Retail Offline Activation Key

Edited by johnse7en

Make sure you entered all digits correctly otherwise you'll get error

Thank you, but I don't think those are for Ultimate, only Pro/Enterprise versions.

Both Ultimate and Pro/Enterprise keys are available there read carefully

you'll see Windows 7 Ultimate Retail Offline Activation Key

Thank you, I visited that page already, used one of the working keys (the code I gave to the automatic operator was accepted) and followed November Rain's kind instructions - when I told him the error he suggested I post here :)

Make sure you entered all digits correctly otherwise you'll get error

Yes, I double checked that - I phoned the operator again, still the same digits/msg.

Yes, I double checked that - I phoned the operator again, still the same digits/msg.

I'll suggest you to use another key it'll change your current installation ID

and disconnect internet before applying key

I'll suggest you to use another key it'll change your current installation ID

and disconnect internet before applying key

OK I'll try another and come back to you later, thanks again.

Just install Windows Loader by Daz, no fucking about needed and it does a OEM activation via loader or slic bios.

BINGO....

The Official Windows 7 Repository

http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads/7126-The-Official-Windows-7-Repository

Daz Windows Loader - The Official Thread

http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads/8632-Archived-Windows-Loader-The-Official-Thread

Just install Windows Loader by Daz, no fucking about needed and it does a OEM activation via loader or slic bios.

I think people would rather elect to go legit and not have that look-over-your-shoulder that MS might come out with a permanent solution to the DAZ loader. If the product keys are available, use them to activate. it's as simple as that. Then don't forget to backup up your tokens for future use in case something happens.

I think people would rather elect to go legit and not have that look-over-your-shoulder that MS might come out with a permanent solution to the DAZ loader. If the product keys are available, use them to activate. it's as simple as that. Then don't forget to backup up your tokens for future use in case something happens.

Dude, Using Daz loader, especially slic is just as good as MAK activation, actually its better because MAK activations are limited and chances are that if you build new system or change it significantly you will have to find new key. Daz loader you just re-install.

Also, Daz loader isnt just a hacktivator its actually a real OEM activation, especially via slic.

There will be no permanent solution to Daz loader for Win7, that is virtually impossible because it would cause many genuine OEM activations to fail also as they are virtually the same.

I have been using Daz loader on different systems for years and never had an issue with updates or activation.

Guys

I went round to actually see his PC and found the problem - the WAT KB971033 update was still on his PC - it must have got installed again at some point because I know I removed it myself a long time ago.

No matter, once I'd removed it, the Daz loader did its thing and no more 'pirated' notices on boot/nags/black screen.

Thanks to all of you for all your help.

Best regards.

Edited by zoso69