Intel Management Engine

Knightmare

Does anyone know where to download this? I've been looking for the version that Driver Pack Solution offers, but can't seem to find it on the intel site. I would install it with DPS but DPS only has the driver, not the complete set. Basically, the management suite appears in my programs list and when I use DPS to update the driver, the older version still appears in my programs list but the new version is list in my device manager list. I'm trying to find version 9.0.0.1287; I have version 8.1.0.1263.

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone know where to download this? I've been looking for the version that Driver Pack Solution offers, but can't seem to find it on the intel site. I would install it with DPS but DPS only has the driver, not the complete set. Basically, the management suite appears in my programs list and when I use DPS to update the driver, the older version still appears in my programs list but the new version is list in my device manager list. I'm trying to find version 9.0.0.1287; I have version 8.1.0.1263.

Think this from November guy can help you. :)

http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/167055-intel-driver-update/

Its just best to install the one that Windows Updates offers for your machine... its usually the best one and wont mess things up :)

Its just best to install the one that Windows Updates offers for your machine... its usually the best one and wont mess things up :)

Well, like I said, my computer has certain drivers that work with certain versions so it's kind of hit and miss.

Archived