Driver Update

mastermindsos

mastermindsos

Hello

Is there any utility that scans my pc and direct me to a website to download the latest correct driver?

The driver that comes with my motherboard is old already. Even the motherboard website doesn't update for quite some time.

Also, can you suggest me how to download the correct driver when there is a yellow mark in device manager?

Skip on the graphic driver, audio driver, lan driver please. Thank you.

• Replies 3
  • Views 966
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The best way is to do it manually at your pc/ladtop modal website there should be a page to download your related driver.

if your your is a custom build desktop though you might wan to try to update it via window update feature.

program like driver genius is a bit risky in my opinion but you can give it a go.

mastermindsos

The best way is to do it manually at your pc/ladtop modal website there should be a page to download your related driver.

if your your is a custom build desktop though you might wan to try to update it via window update feature.

program like driver genius is a bit risky in my opinion but you can give it a go.

will give it a try.

Try here http://www.touslesdrivers.com/index.php its in french tough but google can traslate for you

After a few retries, it gave me a screen containing lots of info and a link to download the drivers. very nice. thank you.

Archived