[Solved] Microsoft Office 2013 Pro Plus KMS Error

Agentmass

So I literally spent the last day trying to activate Office 2013 with almost every tool available. Activation worked the first time, but when I restarted my PC, it didn't work anymore. So I force uninstalled Office with Revo Uninstaller which also removes the registry files, and installed Office 2013 again. This time, no matter what tool I use to try and activate Office 2013, I get these errors:

ERROR CODE: 0x8007000D
ERROR TEXT: The data is invalid.
<Product activation failed>

All the programs have the same error code, but they describe the error differently. Toolkit tells me the data is invalid, while almost every other activation software tells me:

ERROR CODE: 0x8007000D

ERROR DESCRIPTION: Run the following: cscript ospp.vbs /ddescr:0x8007000D

Maybe I screwed something up with the registry? I've already installed, uninstalled, and repaired Office 2013 about 7 times. I'm lost and I don't know what to do now. I've activated Office 2013 in the past on my Windows 7 machine, but can't do it now on this Windows 8 64 bit machine.

Thanks for any help.

• Replies 3
  • Views 26.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just tried the last thing I didn't try and that is the phone activation method. After 20 minutes on the phone, I got it activated. Everything works perfectly now.

Thanks.

As reference on MDLFirst reboot after uninstall of Office products.1. Run cmd with elevated permissions(Right click->Run As Administrator)2.Run this script:By default 32-Bit/64-Bit: cscript "%PROGRAMFILES%\Microsoft Office\Office15\ospp.vbs" /dstatusall32-Bit version on 64-Bit install: cscript "%PROGRAMFILES(x86)%\Microsoft Office\Office15\ospp.vbs" /dstatusallWarning: This file might be a total mess depending on how much you've tried :P3. Look at each one of those entries..Now, wherever you see the last 5 digits of a licence key, jot them down in notepad or whatever..4. Run this script:cscript "%PROGRAMFILES%\Microsoft Office\Office15\ospp.vbs" /unpkey:XXXXXReplacing 'XXXXX' with each key you've jotted down. Do it one at a time, and make sure youve done all the keys. This script, obviously, removes them.5. Now once you're done that, reboot(Might be necessary)6. You're good to go

http://forums.mydigitallife.info/threads/41156-SOLUTION-Error-0x8007000D-Finally!-D-D

Archived