[Solved] USB Device not recognized!

Roger D

Whenever i connect USB Cable of my Samsung Galaxy Android Phone to my Laptop, popup appears that USB Device Not Recognized. Although charging of phone through cable is working but I am unable to access my phone thru Cable.

This problem is with all three usb ports of my Laptop.

Plz help to resolve the Issue.. :( :(

13344015.jpg

13343991.jpg

• Replies 47
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did you install Samsung USB driver?

When i put the cable into the port it automatically starts the installation of the drive and then a popup appears that

Device driver software was not successfully installed!

13344205.jpg

:( :( :(

Will i have to download the driver for my phone manually from the website??

On the official samsung website my model (GT-S6012 Samsung Galaxy Music Duos) is not listed in driver list. what to do?? :( :(

chlorophyll

dont worry dude download this n install on ur w7 u wil be fine for sure

this s OFFICIAL SAMSUNG USB DRIVERS LINK

http://downloadcenter.samsung.com/content/SW/201306/20130610184736640/SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones_v1.5.25.0-retail.exe

princenarwal

Try changing the usb port if that don't work uninstall from device manager and restart and reinstall.

Did you follow the instructions in the manual?

Some devices need changes in its configurations before installing drivers... it's only a suggestion...

Good luck

LOL, looks like your Windows 7 has been bringing you a lot of grief, lately. :lol:

ya! :yes: but i still love Windows 7. :)

Of course I don't hate Windows 8 either but there were some issues using Windows 8 which i found very frustrating. :frusty: :frusty: :frusty:

So I switched back to Windows 7. :smoke:

chlorophyll

did i install the drivers i had provided

• Administrator

On the official samsung website my model (GT-S6012 Samsung Galaxy Music Duos) is not listed in driver list. what to do?? :( :(

Go here. On left, below Manuals, click on Software. Download it. ;)

LOL, looks like your Windows 7 has been bringing you a lot of grief, lately. :lol:

Of course I don't hate Windows 8 either but there were some issues using Windows 8 which i found very frustrating. :frusty: :frusty: :frusty:

Whatever OS you use - issues are bound to happen.

I had the same issue with my son's Samsung Galaxy on Windows 7 ( not Windows Windows 8 ) - which exactly is your Samsung Galaxy model?

One reason can be USB cable make sure you are using original usb cable and its not damage,

Uninstall USB drivers from device manager it'll auto install after restarting and try again or

try connecting when laptop is running through charger no battery

Try changing the usb port if that don't work uninstall from device manager and restart and reinstall.

I have tried changing the USB port but the problem is with all three USB ports.. :(

and which USB port to Uninstall? there are several listed under USB Controllers, I have only three USB ports..

13344404.jpg

:( :(

did i install the drivers i had provided

Not working bro.. :(

13344492.jpg

13344496.jpg

One reason can be USB cable make sure you are using original usb cable and its not damage,

Uninstall USB drivers from device manager it'll auto install after restarting and try again or

try connecting when laptop is running through charger no battery

I have tried changing the USB port but the problem is with all three USB ports.. :(

and which USB port to Uninstall? there are several listed under USB Controllers, I have only three USB ports..

13344404.jpg

:( :(

Go here. On left, below Manuals, click on Software. Download it. ;)

Thanx bro.. Now i found it :) :)

and let me try this.. :yes:

Whatever OS you use - issues are bound to happen.

I had the same issue with my son's Samsung Galaxy on Windows 7 ( not Windows Windows 8 ) - which exactly is your Samsung Galaxy model?

:cheers: :cheers:

Hey you didn't answer my question - which exactly is your Samsung Galaxy model?

BTW, my son's USB issue was solved on my Windows 7. ;)

Hey you didn't answer my question - which exactly is your Samsung Galaxy model?

BTW, my son's USB issue was solved on my Windows 7. ;)

Samsung Galaxy Music Duos( GT-S6012)

Bro this application is for Internet sharing thru Android Phone not for the USB connection.. :doh: :thumbsdown:

Archived