[Solved] Explorer.exe error

Roger D

That one should not be removed, it belongs - just needs to be renamed to Open in new window

• Replies 58
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That one should not be removed, it belongs - just needs to be renamed to Open in new window

How ????

http://www.mediafire.com/download/gm359c4lfponcp7/Open_In_New_Window.rar

Just import the downloaded files from the above link into your registry in the following order:-

01.)__Remove_opennewwindow.reg

02.)__Add_Open_in_New_Window.reg

I just need the Ist one.. :)

thanx. it worked..

13321116.jpg

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Blackchildcx

Have you tried to install betterexplorer and uninstall it again? Or another like xyplorer.

Do you need to click the one that gives the error? If everything else is working properly.

I had problems similar when using xyplorer, It just needed me to set it as default to replace explorer.

ya.. it worked man.. :) :thumbsup:

I installed same version of BetterExplorer beta2 and make it the default viewer,then uninstalled it completely with the help of

Your Uninstaller Pro!

now everything is working fine... :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Thanx bro.

Cheers.. :cheers:

Your welcome, nice you fixed it! :showoff:

Have you tried to install betterexplorer and uninstall it again? Or another like xyplorer.

Do you need to click the one that gives the error? If everything else is working properly.

I had problems similar when using xyplorer, It just needed me to set it as default to replace explorer.

ya.. it worked man.. :) :thumbsup:

I installed same version of BetterExplorer beta2 and make it the default viewer,then uninstalled it completely with the help of

Your Uninstaller Pro!

now everything is working fine... :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Thanx bro.

Cheers.. :cheers:

Thanks for letting me know. Usually you won't be the first to experience a problem here. I've had my fair share :D

there's a new version out...

http://better-explorer.com/downloads/

...and there's also a solution for the context menu on the site, you just have to search for it....

the problem of the thread OP only happens when using an old version and you did not un-check to use it as default viewer.

Next time, you could contect the developer about this. A bug-reports link is on the page.

• 2 weeks later...

Just import the downloaded files from the above link into your registry in the following order:-

Problem again!!!

I noticed it today that after using Remove_opennewwindow.reg the problem strikes back.

I repeated the whole procedure of installing betterexplorer and Uninstalling it again and then removing the option Open with better explorer with Windows 8 manager.this solved the Issue but when tried the reg file to remove opennewwindow from context menu the problem strikes back..

13458891.jpg

Any solution??? :( :( :(

Problem again!!!

I noticed it today that after using Remove_opennewwindow.reg the problem strikes back.

I repeated the whole procedure of installing betterexplorer and Uninstalling it again and then removing the option Open with better explorer with Windows 8 manager.this solved the Issue but when tried the reg file to remove opennewwindow from context menu the problem strikes back..

13458891.jpg

Any solution??? :( :( :(

Found Solution In Windows 8 Manager--> Reset Context menu. :dance: :dance:

Archived